Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

They are not under watered for sure i taught IT was a over watered problem
pour i just enough phed water, then check the ph of runoff. I have a feeling, it's going to be low. If it's more than 4 points lower than what you poured in, then flush, till the ph comes up close to what your putting in. Then reintroduce 1/2 dose nutes.

Hi All Looking for a little help. I changed my lighting 13 dark/11 light to try and force flower my plants. It has been about a week and although they have started to really really thicken up and get bushy I see no signs of flower (I am a first time grower). Is that normal? How long does it usually take to see the switch to flowering?

Hi All Looking for a little help. I changed my lighting 13 dark/11 light to try and force flower my plants. It has been about a week and although they have started to really really thicken up and get bushy I see no signs of flower (I am a first time grower). Is that normal? How long does it usually take to see the switch to flowering?

Could take up to 2 weeks or so before you see pistils.

I know s guy it's been over three weeks but was told to give her time

Is there a way to distinguish photo period plants from autos in the Veg stage? Working with several mystery strains and I'm clueless as to what's what.

420-magazine-mobile882723938.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1164615009.jpg

Got these in the mail yesterday and I wanna use them today but I don't wanna make a mistake and kill my plants. So can anybody explain how to properly use these? I have one plant in veg and one in flower. Both in 3 gallon smart pots. Any help would be great thanks!

420-magazine-mobile1164615009.jpg

Got these in the mail yesterday and I wanna use them today but I don't wanna make a mistake and kill my plants. So can anybody explain how to properly use these? I have one plant in veg and one in flower. Both in 3 gallon smart pots. Any help would be great thanks!

Feeding schedules are on back of the bottles. You'll probably get some Nute burn if you use too much which will tell you to cut what your using down.

Feeding schedules are on back of the bottles. You'll probably get some Nute burn if you use too much which will tell you to cut what your using down.

i ran these in my first ever grow! i ran a teaspoon full for every 2L and they loved it! never got nute burn once.

Question for all you gurus!

So in the last two weeks I've discovered a couple things. My water certainly does not have enough calcium to not have to suplimemt. Second, I could have had a working ph meter and knew that.

So, having said that I noticed some yellowing last week on onr of the oldest fan leaves

420-magazine-mobile460427203.jpg

I ph'd the water correctly (it wasnt too off before, and only 2 waterings) and threw in half the recommended dose of ProCal. This was a few days ago.

Now when this was going on the newer leaves were showing a bit of stress too. So today, some of them look like...

420-magazine-mobile2063233607.jpg

Almost like light bleech/burn? The led was sitting at 18 I've raised it a couple inches. Or am I still looking at not enough calcium or other wise? And if so, should I just wait until she's ready for water? I think it'll be 4 days and this one is scheduled for nutes.

Other than that she looks good, lst'd up.

420-magazine-mobile1347454491.jpg

Back
Top Bottom