Ask Us Anything: Sharing Knowledge 420 Style

It will help keep the roots clean of any slime

Yeah it's not much just some so I'm going to keep wiping it off everyday as well outside or pot with paper towel .

Run peroxide through it just a weak solution should knock the algae down.

Ok I added a cap full of this to this bucket things it enough will use this up with h202
420-magazine-mobile1546288988.jpg
420-magazine-mobile892294225.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1008202448.jpg
that will be for the big Bomb all flushed down will do pre charge flush with 1/4 dose prior too ?

Before I started asking my questions here,I went by YouTube videos. Do note my plants are in a green grocery tote bag. I'm gonna have a hard time giving it a proper flush anyone else ever made this mistake

Can anyone with some COB and growing experience tell me if a 5 cob fixture of Cree cxb3590s drawing 63 watts each would be good for a 2x4 tent and a guy wanting to grow some respectable sativas? What colour temperature? I have a 400w digital /dimmable mh /hps now for comparison. Thanks!

How can I get a reliable custom nutrient feed chart made, if i have a mixed line of nutes?

You dont need a chart if you understand ec/ppm. Make your own notes on a white board or note book what you are feeding and then you have a reference to work from. Its more accurate than just copying crom generic chart.

Back
Top Bottom