Auto Tangie & Peanutbutter Breath - DynoMyco We Want You - Side-By-Side Comparative Grow

@Bill284, she’s not using the water like she used to, she’s still pretty heavy from watering her the day before yesterday and usually her pot would be almost the same if I let it dry for 3 days idk if this is what you meant by nutrient intake slowing down

Hey buddy. Got caught up. Nice that the wifey gave the go ahead for another plant! Keep it up with the rest of them. You're going to have a killer harvest!
I hope so! Loads of work even when there are days off still feels like there’s stuff to get done lol and the plants for the most part are on separate schedules which makes it even worse for my memory. I never remember if I did nutes or water last xD

@Bill284, she’s not using the water like she used to, she’s still pretty heavy from watering her the day before yesterday and usually her pot would be almost the same if I let it dry for 3 days idk if this is what you meant by nutrient intake slowing down
Yes that's right.
She normally would have emptied the pot by now.
But since she is finishing flowering she doesn’t need nutrients so she will slow right down on her uptake.
Another good sign your on the cusp of harvest.

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Yes that's right.
She normally would have emptied the pot by now.
But since she is finishing flowering she doesn’t need nutrients so she will slow right down on her uptake.
Another good sign your on the cusp of harvest.

Bill
The last water was bloom nutrient and overdrive, lol I hope that doesn’t affect too much.

Am I just waiting for the few remainder of the hairs of the main cola to be done? I’m noticing the the calyx are also turning mostly amber especially near the top.

The last water was bloom nutrient and overdrive, lol I hope that doesn’t affect too much.

Am I just waiting for the few remainder of the hairs of the main cola to be done? I’m noticing the the calyx are also turning mostly amber especially near the top.
I think she is just in the Harvest window.
She is almost finished flowering.
She will start to turn amber all over.
So you look at tric's on buds and decide when you have enough amber.
Then put her in a closet, dark.
Are you able to see the tric's clearly?

Bill

I think she is just in the Harvest window.
She is almost finished flowering.
She will start to turn amber all over.
So you look at tric's on buds and decide when you have enough amber.
Then put her in a closet, dark.
Are you able to see the tric's clearly?

Bill
I can see them with the camera of my phone you can tell most are orange and some are green they cover full Calyx’s with orange. I just haven’t been able to get into there with a loupe or anything as it’s in the back and I’m super loupe impaired unless the object is on a table in front of me

I can see them with the camera of my phone you can tell most are orange and some are green they cover full Calyx’s with orange. I just haven’t been able to get into there with a loupe or anything as it’s in the back and I’m super loupe impaired unless the object is on a table in front of me
I'd give her a few days then.
Then just pull her out.
She is almost done so you can't go wrong chopping within the next week if that works for you?
Don't do it in the sun. :rofl:

Bill

I'd give her a few days then.
Then just pull her out.
She is almost done so you can't go wrong chopping within the next week if that works for you?
Don't do it in the sun. :rofl:

Bill
This one doesn’t have any bugs, I get to sit in the ac and do it at my computer desk! And collect all the larf too!!

Alrighty I’ll give her a day or so and then goes to the chopping block, I woulda done the dark thing but honestly I already droughted her, she’s been through enough abuse X’D

I hope I saved my custard cream, I found her tap root trying to break the surface the seed was upside down, I tired my best to flip it the right way, but I could only put it sideways I hope it can continue to grow and find its way.

8AB03C78-1908-41AE-854F-B45482E8120C.jpeg

Getting ready for harvest!

E32B0A42-5CDE-45D0-9DA9-47D472998FAF.jpeg
4B897B2F-124A-4DEE-8790-BE896B4493CC.jpeg
BE5352D9-7FED-4108-8D0B-5C549D575A08.jpeg

I got ~31 wet grams in buds, and ~38.5g wet larf!
So much weed, even Mr. Floofers was amazed!

I got a little lazy and threw quite a bit of popcorn nugs, inside the ziplock, for some infused olive oil (I also have decent-sized buds from the outside harvest, and the time before that inside the freezer, so I have quite a bit of larf to work with here!

congrats Darade. Hope the missus is well. I have loved the thread, gr8 job. Will stay tuned for all the developments you care to share. peace.
Sorry I was super tired last night, thank you for the kind words!

The wife is doing great, now you can see Bellamy(the baby) from the womb haha.

Last night I went to check on my custard cream and that little jerk had its head and tail sticking out, so I took the helmet off, and stuck the tail into the soil this time, it looked yellow last night, but now it’s looking green I just hope it decides to stand up soon. That seed has tried to commit suicide twice now lmfao

290975594_769273730910928_5918899341588097929_n.jpg
291300832_1822739144729807_2570340807275491159_n.jpg

Ok, so I have non-DM PBB displaying both genders, I see a stick and balls on one side, and a calyx on the other.
Is there a way I can just cut that half of the plant, and continue with the female side, or is this plant a lost cause? @Bill284

290975594_769273730910928_5918899341588097929_n.jpg
291300832_1822739144729807_2570340807275491159_n.jpg

Ok, so I have non-DM PBB displaying both genders, I see a stick and balls on one side, and a calyx on the other.
Is there a way I can just cut that half of the plant, and continue with the female side, or is this plant a lost cause? @Bill284
I need better pic's.
I don't see any balls.
Don't dump anything.

Bill284

As much as I appreciate your confidence in my vision , it's misplaced.
I need a picture that is in focus it be able to tell anything. :Namaste:

Bill284

Is one side of her covered in balls?
If you only see a couple pull them off, as long as your sure she is a she?
But I still can't make out balls?
Are they tiny?

Bill284

Back
Top Bottom