Auto Tangie & Peanutbutter Breath - DynoMyco We Want You - Side-By-Side Comparative Grow

Caught up. Lots of great discussion.

Congrats on the upcoming blessing of life D! Exciting time ahead. I understand the time constraints! Minimize life tasks as much as possible so you can be focused on momma and baby.
I also have a 4 and 2 year old, hands have already been full xD!
What’s another lmfao.

I took up too many hobbies, whilst trying to work a full time job, and struggle with home life. I also want Time to enjoy myself play sims or league of legends or something. Too much things not enough time to do em. I need a therapist I swear; my time management is so sh!t lol.

Me and the wife both work full time jobs, we make nearly the same amount, we live with her parents and BOTH sides are basically broke after we pay the bills and rent. I was left with 41$ to try and get the stuff I needed for my grow room. The only way I could get more money is if I worked over time and boom that’s another 2 hours outta my day (and then you have to start to worry about adverse health risks/burnout)

I don’t grow for $, I don’t get that luxury. Actually, it’s gotten to a point where my county had to make a new bill or something to basically make it to where if you go over your 6 plant limit you have to pay a 500$ fine for each plant or you have to pay the few thousand dollars and buy the growers license.
All of my money that have extra goes into my passion!

Sorry for the long rant xD
Safe Regards,
Darade.

289576453_726790638554910_4801893419728062760_n.jpg

Sugar leaves dying, pistols finishing out.
Should I still feed this last time? @Bill284

Went ahead with AN Sensi Bloom A&B, and some overdrive, to hopefully do some last-minute bud ripening/bud weight gaining (Although at this rate doubt it'll help, but what is 2ML?)!
I'll probably do one last watering if she's not fully orange tomorrow (She seems to be ripening overnight)!

I've never had most of my seeds collection, funnily enough! I've been wanting to grow something PURPLE.
I'm in a time constraint so I have to finish these plants up, hopefully before my newborn is born, in OCT.
I'm gonna take a small break until November some time, and then I'll be working on breeding

GDP X Peanut Butter Breath x Sunset Sherbet gonna name it Peanut Butter Jelly Breath™, if someone can actually point me in the right direction for sts and all that, as I'm gonna need to learn to turn fem plant to male, and then harvesting the pollen, and then transferring that to the said plants, let alone doing a 3-way cross, and how to stabilize them with F1, variants, etc.
You are better than me good Sir. No plant mixing for me just yet. I need more space. Worried I'd transport some pollen...sounds like a heck of a strain to create though!

As for the sensei bloom and feed you are giving her now, good things, she is looking like she is bulking overnight cause she is. Giving her those things she craves, even in small amounts will certainly help her finish fast!

You are better than me good Sir. No plant mixing for me just yet. I need more space. Worried I'd transport some pollen...sounds like a heck of a strain to create though!

As for the sensei bloom and feed you are giving her now, good things, she is looking like she is bulking overnight cause she is. Giving her those things she craves, even in small amounts will certainly help her finish fast!
It's 2 ML/L this plant consumes about 6/8th of the full liter and then starts to run off, which is when I stop.
I don't do more than 1 liter at a time for right now, so I don't over-mix nutes, and so I can seriously conserve as much water as I can possible.

It's 2 ML/L this plant consumes about 6/8th of the full liter and then starts to run off, which is when I stop.
I don't do more than 1 liter at a time for right now, so I don't over-mix nutes, and so I can seriously conserve as much water as I can possible.
Smart....it's funny cause I just always have to mix an extra gallon of nutes each time because of the amount and size of my grows. I forget others really need to make sure they don't waste their products. Thank God I don't use nutes on my outdoor veggies cause I would have no time to do anything other than mix nutes :laugh:

Smart....it's funny cause I just always have to mix an extra gallon of nutes each time because of the amount and size of my grows. I forget others really need to make sure they don't waste their products. Thank God I don't use nutes on my outdoor veggies cause I would have no time to do anything other than mix nutes :laugh:
I'm severely limited to the amount I can grow, because the number of illegal operations were running too rampant, and they wanted to crack down on it, because it's just like moonshine, it's untaxed dollars that aren't in their pockets!

That being said, these plants aren't what they should be, and that's definitely my fault, I just got back into the grove, the first babies I didn't even train, or do anything with I just let grow (auto amnesia, and sour diesel). The new generation I'm hoping to end up more powerful, with my mainlining, and going in there and manually pushing the branches down every morning to create knots, like LST, without the ties xD!

I'm severely limited to the amount I can grow, because the number of illegal operations were running too rampant, and they wanted to crack down on it, because it's just like moonshine, it's untaxed dollars that aren't in their pockets!

It's illegal here for me to grow although we are legal lmao

You would never know I have 2 tents and up to 12 plants a time going. No traffic here just a groovy mama growing some groovy buds hanging with little man all day lol
That being said, these plants aren't what they should be, and that's definitely my fault, I just got back into the grove, the first babies I didn't even train, or do anything with I just let grow (auto amnesia, and sour diesel). The new generation I'm hoping to end up more powerful, with my mainlining, and going in there and manually pushing the branches down every morning to create knots, like LST, without the ties xD!
You know, that's something else w me. I don't do LST at all. I think about it and then say nah. I do very minimal HST come mid flower but other than that until droughting at the end, I'm a plain Jane grow gal.

I used to write down when I should feed them and then realized that was stupid because they tell me whatever they need. I make notes after I feed now to use as light reference points but I just think every plant and every grow is different. Like now I have 6 completely different plants and all 6 want and need and like different things. How do you plan for that or the one who's a textbook grow? What the hell is a textbook grow? I think it's find your flow whatever and however that is and you'll be a fantastic grower so long as you love what you do.

With so much science out there I know there is a grow style out there for everyone. I pick up many things and try em out. Like I see you're doing, too, the @DYNOMYCO which i snagged off @Bill284. Saw another user really liked the Bloom City Silica so I started using that. @copperrein Showed me the bend and snap for HST so I started that. @Maritimer and his droughting. @Pat Puffer told me about seabird guano. My veggies got the earthworm castings and water reserve pots first then i thought, hey lets throw some shit in my girls soil, literally, and put em in these pots too. Only to find out from @Rexer that the pots i was using were a staple to another well known grower's grows. Using a little bit of everyone's knowledge here has just added more fuel to the grows. I'll never ever utter this way is better than another cause it may be but not for me and vice versa.

Anyway long rant. Just smoked a fatty. Got off course on some tangent somehow.

Anyway. Grow goals: stay under the radar, use as little non organic additives as possible, be financially cautious, have fun and don't overwhelm yourself

It's illegal here for me to grow although we are legal lmao

You would never know I have 2 tents and up to 12 plants a time going. No traffic here just a groovy mama growing some groovy buds hanging with little man all day lol

You know, that's something else w me. I don't do LST at all. I think about it and then say nah. I do very minimal HST come mid flower but other than that until droughting at the end, I'm a plain Jane grow gal.

I used to write down when I should feed them and then realized that was stupid because they tell me whatever they need. I make notes after I feed now to use as light reference points but I just think every plant and every grow is different. Like now I have 6 completely different plants and all 6 want and need and like different things. How do you plan for that or the one who's a textbook grow? What the hell is a textbook grow? I think it's find your flow whatever and however that is and you'll be a fantastic grower so long as you love what you do.

With so much science out there I know there is a grow style out there for everyone. I pick up many things and try em out. Like I see you're doing, too, the @DYNOMYCO which i snagged off @Bill284. Saw another user really liked the Bloom City Silica so I started using that. @copperrein Showed me the bend and snap for HST so I started that. @Maritimer and his droughting. @Pat Puffer told me about seabird guano. My veggies got the earthworm castings and water reserve pots first then i thought, hey lets throw some shit in my girls soil, literally, and put em in these pots too. Using a little bit of everyone's knowledge here has just added more fuel to the grows. I'll never ever utter this way is better than another cause it may be but not for me and vice versa.

Anyway long rant. Just smoked a fatty. Got off course on some tangent somehow.

Anyway. Grow goals: stay under the radar, use as little non organic additives as possible, be financially cautious, have fun and don't overwhelm yourself
I'm actually under my plant limit, so no problem there.
Even when I did have more than the allotted amount, I just did it. Putting weed in a flower bed with a few other plants, and who's gonna even know? I like that they don't even smell until you're close to them either!

Some of my information came from what I learned from youtube, and google (before I found 420mag, I found a few forums before this one but found those other ones quickly not even worth my time(like legit the same day I joined, the same day I never looked back, and I'm so grateful I did!), and will forever count 420Magazine my home!
That's actually extremely smart though, how we've learned to adapt and overcome; no textbook needed! In my opinion, a textbook grow, is like a grower who picks up a book from a DR, or some handbook, and they purely just go off that.

I'm so glad to have found like-minded people in a world full of chaos and disarray, where we know we'll never fully master the art of growing cannabis, and we're humble in that regard. We can have 50+ plants, with 2LBS per plant, and still have not yet fully unlocked all there is to know, and that's something I just love; I just love the attitude of this community, I ran into someone at the hydro shop, who tried to call himself a geneticist, and he kept just talking over me, and wouldn't let me speak, I tried to tell him of that cross I was talking about, he looked like it wasn't worth his time, and then continued with "I've pretty much done every cross there is"... Like ok, buddy, you keep living in that egotistical bubble of yours, I wish your grows the best! (Jerk) xD Thank god for the cool-ass Uber driver who just listened to everything like a sponge, he even came into the shop with me, gave me his number, and said if I ever needed his truck, or to go fishing, hit him up. He also wished me a happy fathers day in text, which was pretty awesome!

Too much things not enough time to do em. I need a therapist I swear; my time management is so sh!t lol.
Preach it man! Right there with ya. Haa haaa

Damn...four and two year olds! Awesome ages. I miss my babies when they were 4. Goes by so fast. Enjoy it as much as you can and let it fill your soul man.

Blessings on the rest of the circumstances man. Just keep moving forward. The plants certainly reward me, even through the tough times.

Cannabliss, after drying, now for curing
20220627_210416.jpg
20220627_210636.jpg
20220627_210740.jpg
20220627_211013.jpg
@TwelveCoffee, and @scottreid1966, I don't remember which one asked me to get them photos of what I'm working with. ^^
Don’t think it was me could have been either way they look tasty my friend let me know how the smoke is :)

Don’t think it was me could have been either way they look tasty my friend let me know how the smoke is :)
It was only in the drying tent for 2 days. Last night I put it in a mason jar with a fresh 62% Boveda pack, and now this morning the jar is only at 52%(Completely out of cure range) Now the smell of this plant is just F!$%*ing amazing, there's no smells of hay at all, just pure bliss! Gasses up the whole room when you open the jar (unlike my auto amnesia haze, which still smells like hay, until you bust up the nugs)
Is there a way for me to put this jar back into curing conditions, and fix this, or did it pretty much do most of the drying/curing on the plant, when it was being droughted all that time? xD

OK! Wow just wow, I'm super bad at explanation, especially with flavors, but just wow. I thought Auto amnesia rocked my socks off, this has me really feeling good, almost too good, I haven't felt this good in a while! No pain, and nice body, and head feel. I didn't cough too much, lots of phlegm (What do I expect I'm smoking a plant x'D).
No hay taste at all, I'm actually afraid if I leave it with the Boveda, and in the jar, it's gonna start to, cause I opened it this time and now I can just smell a slight hay smell, but it's because I reused the same jars (Trust me everything smells like hay now, everything that Auto Amnesia touched turned hay (def harvested a tad too soon) lol), this one was all orange before harvesting, and mostly dried, as she dried in merely 2 days on a rack (Crazy!!)

I wanna get thc/cbd test kit and test it, cause I can't believe how hard it hits when I vape every day all day!
I wonder if there's a way to get the genetics test to see what exactly it is, cause I've sadly also come to the conclusion this was mixed Autoperiods, and will probably never experience that strain again!

CaliSeedStore®-3-1024x686.png
64c3f2_9e344273a39d4bb995fdc53b4e4de0d4.gif
64c3f2_f2e010b9a37a4aa593d5bb73690e6288.gif
Screenshot 2022-06-30 142102.png

I got confirmation from the wife that I can grow out one more plant before my little one comes in OCT!
With this news, I had to make an extremely hard choice, between my seeds collection, but I went ahead with this delectable-sounding beauty!

This plant will not be deprived of DYNOMYCO, and all the other super awesome stuff, this plant while not technically a part of the competition, I think should add even more proof to just how fantastic @DYNOMYCO is!

Thank you for the seeds @CaliSeedStore, I couldn't wait till next year to try one of your guys' seeds so I just had to pop them, I'm super excited to be growing this Custard Cream

*Cream of The Crop is a seeds breeder and not a sponsor on 420Magazine.

20220702_093957.jpg

Heya @Bill284 , are we nearly there yet? everything on the center main cola is orange, but like 1 or 2 outliers, the other colas, are also mostly orange, the only things that are still white, are the smaller buds that I should've lollipopped.

285274481_712631746482554_2760095940715475379_n (1).jpg

(smaller resolution due to being blurry (I don't have a steady hand even using pro mode, on my wife's phone lol!)

I also did some more mainlining today, went from 2 to 4 colas, now we gotta let the new growth kick in, even though it is a lil uneven, I didn't snip it, they're just growing that way. xD
20220702_094245.jpg

20220702_093957.jpg

Heya @Bill284 , are we nearly there yet?
Yes they are nearly there.
She is in the final throws of flowering.
How is her nutrient uptake?
she will slow right down at the end.
everything on the center main cola is orange, but like 1 or 2 outliers, the other colas, are also mostly orange, the only things that are still white, are the smaller
I let the main colas mature.
By then the bulk of the plant will be done.
buds that I should've lollipopped.

285274481_712631746482554_2760095940715475379_n (1).jpg

(smaller resolution due to being blurry (I don't have a steady hand even using pro mode, on my wife's phone lol!)
Stacey gave me her old iPhone 8 now I can take pic's.:cheer:
I also did some more mainlining today, went from 2 to 4 colas, now we gotta let the new growth kick in, even though it is a lil uneven, I didn't snip it, they're just growing that way. xD
Looks perfect to me.
Beautiful plant. :thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill

Yes they are nearly there.
She is in the final throws of flowering.
How is her nutrient uptake?
she will slow right down at the end.

I let the main colas mature.
By then the bulk of the plant will be done.

Stacey gave me her old iPhone 8 now I can take pic's.:cheer:

Looks perfect to me.
Beautiful plant. :thumb:

Stay safe :cool:
Bill
I just give water and then skip a day nutes then skip a day, etc.
I know nothin' about this part of it, gotta remember the last grow I did end before I got to flower!
So, I noticed if you look close enough you can see that the calyx is starting to open up, and some are even starting to drop their pistols, is this normal?
Screenshot 2022-07-02 143429.png

I don't know I use an iPhone 11, and it just comes out so grainy, and noisy, it's so bad, I, however, hope the iPhone 8 works better, I think it's because of a broken magnet thing inside the camera cause when I look it up, they say to stick a magnet under the lens.

Thank you! I did the equivalent to the DM plant as well, so both ladies got their tops, this looks so much crazier than when I first tried to mainline x'D I love it!

Back
Top Bottom