IMG_27266.JPG
IMG_27275.JPG
IMG_27287.JPG
IMG_27299.JPG
IMG_27304.JPG
IMG_27327.JPG
IMG_273310.JPG

Yo Tenshi!
Sorry i havent been on here for a while, there's been a problem with me getting photos uploaded to my computer so i havent felt like updating..
Anyway i just fed her for the last time (recomended dose is 4ml of grow and 4ml of bloom per liter, i gave her 5 of the bloom) the next one or two times i will only give pure water... depending on how long she needs to finnish :) im expecting harvest any time from 1st november to 14th we'll see... A friend bought me an LED-microscope, but im still in for the test of it (havent got it home yet xD) anyway, with that i will determine when i wanna harvest.. i think i'll go for a couchlock stone ;) but first timer so :) we'll see!

Hope all is good in your world, and every1 elses! Gonna take a look around tommorow when im not so damn high :)

I still see signs of the dis-coloration Away. Have you got to the bottom of the issue & your plant is on the upswing yet?

Well, i'm pretty sure the problem is back under control.. it occured because of underfeeding. I'd simply been too carefull i guess..
Giving her a fat shot of food boosted some life and growth back into her, and she is really starting to ice up now.. but i could have pulled alot more of out this one im sure, but im still only getting the hang of it.. any harvest i awesome to me at this point :)

also i'm using biobizz nutes.. The thing is that they've got 3 bottles more in their regimé that i dont have, and honestly i bet that buying and applying those would do a massive difference..Im missing two flower boosters and an algae-mix... I have only been using the base recipe, Grow and Bloom, untill now so therefore buds havent packed so much size and deffinately not weight i guess. for my next grow i will have all of the bottles ready for action!

Congrats on another harvest Away...

Well, i'm pretty sure the problem is back under control.. it occured because of underfeeding. I'd simply been too carefull i guess..
Giving her a fat shot of food boosted some life and growth back into her, and she is really starting to ice up now.. but i could have pulled alot more of out this one im sure, but im still only getting the hang of it.. any harvest i awesome to me at this point :)

also i'm using biobizz nutes.. The thing is that they've got 3 bottles more in their regimé that i dont have, and honestly i bet that buying and applying those would do a massive difference..Im missing two flower boosters and an algae-mix... I have only been using the base recipe, Grow and Bloom, untill now so therefore buds havent packed so much size and definitely not weight i guess. for my next grow i will have all of the bottles ready for action!

Hey hey. Yes to me it makes sense why you would underfeed after those overdoses. Dont worry about it. Remember underfeeding a bit is a lot more preferable to overfeeding. Underfeeding you still get a crop where overfeeding well you know what happened. Its all in experience man you are getting it and thats what the most important thing. Once you grow a strain 2 or 3 times you will dial it in to find the sweet spot and I firmly believe in you and its been pretty awesome to help you and watch you as you learn things and then apply them. Bottom line you are doing well and that is the most important thing. So I see you are out of some grow supplies. That is unfortunate I just ran out of tiger bloom but its fine It wont have any negative impact as I use redundancy so I have other products that have a ingredient or 2 in each that have synergistic properties. My advice Buy unsulphured molasses. It isnt to expensive and a jar of it should last 2 almost 3 whole grows. It is a great carbohydrate and will build your buds to be heavier. Its as if your buds are power lifting. Use from weeks 2-6 of flowering on a 8 week finish or weeks 4-8 for a 10 week finish and with those numbers you can dial it in.A good deal of products on the market work yeah but it is comprised of a lot cheaper ingredients and here is the secret. Molasses is the base for many bloom nutes. Your plant will thank me you will thank me and that increased yield will be up to 13-19% according to my findings through 2 grows. To me that is so worth the price of admission. So get it going good luck and I will check with you soon or you can always private message me.

Hey Joe man, thanks for the reply and thanks for believing in me :)
I'm still trying to find out what molasses are in danish LOL, im gonna ask my pusher what he uses for his plants.
Thats the only annoying thing about learning from the internet though lol.. Half of the words i have to guess what is, google it or ask some1 who knows alot about the area, because im danish :)
Anyway!

last night i gave her the flush of water, she's now sitting in the room to dry out completely and then comes harvest time :)
The Cream Caramel i have drying will be trimmed and jared tonight or tommorow.

Pictures of the K-Train end of week 9 start of week 10:

IMG_27754.JPG
IMG_27766.JPG
IMG_27786.JPG
IMG_277910.JPG
IMG_27804.JPG
IMG_27817.JPG
IMG_27836.JPG

There you go bro. Now roll that shit and smoke that shit then p[ass that shit because I have been out of shit.

Back
Top Bottom