BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

I feel you there. I just moved my soil that will get me through the winter down to the basement.

Its all part of the fun
I’ve thought about that as well, but after this transplant I won’t need any more soil till I have everything moved downstairs and started up again. Actually that’s not true, I’ll need some for the GC clone! Damn lol oh well!

Update:

This all started at around 1 pm this afternoon, didn’t finish till 6 PM. What a process that was. I’m glad it’s over. Now they can just grow in peace in their 5 gal containers. :cheer:

I can go in pilot mode. (Sticks arms out to the sides, and makes airplane noises)

So I started out with the GC, I plucked off a few ugly leaves, and a few other Fan leaves to help open it up a little. I didn’t have another pot the same size, so i winged it! I just levelled out a layer of soil, removed the rootball from the other pot and stuck it on top the soil, and infilled around out... very slowly, one solo cup at a time. Made a mess on the carpet, but that’s ok we have the tech:slide:

I then mixed up some nutrient solution. I measured out 16 grams of MC for three gallons of water. I also mixed in some super B+ to help with the transplant. I think it was close to 13-15ml of B+.
6AA0E54A-CABE-402F-8A35-5699D181CF25.jpeg

A4FBAEB6-31B3-4ACF-BD7D-14969711F9CB.jpeg

Stirred the water, and let it sit, and repeat. In the mean time, I got the SJ prepped, popped, and dropped.

Then I was battling on how to elevate that third pot, and contain the bit of run off that I don’t catch after feeding. So I built a bamboo stand (with hot glue) for the pot to sit on. I’ve got a towel for now catching what falls for right now. I’ll find a cookie pan for it to sit on later.

Next up was the tweed seed. She gave me a hell of a time getting the root ball out, I broke the sides free like I normally do, but it still stuck. I ended up hearing some roots rip, but I did end up getting it out in one piece.

I also got a video of the plants after they were put back into the tent. Sorry I lost my train of thought, I’m on the couch watching married with children and munching out.o_O

that’s it, that’s all for tonight. Back to work tomorrow, have a great night/day everyone!
:passitleft:

Update:

This all started at around 1 pm this afternoon, didn’t finish till 6 PM. What a process that was. I’m glad it’s over. Now they can just grow in peace in their 5 gal containers. :cheer:

I can go in pilot mode. (Sticks arms out to the sides, and makes airplane noises)

So I started out with the GC, I plucked off a few ugly leaves, and a few other Fan leaves to help open it up a little. I didn’t have another pot the same size, so i winged it! I just levelled out a layer of soil, removed the rootball from the other pot and stuck it on top the soil, and infilled around out... very slowly, one solo cup at a time. Made a mess on the carpet, but that’s ok we have the tech:slide:

I then mixed up some nutrient solution. I measured out 16 grams of MC for three gallons of water. I also mixed in some super B+ to help with the transplant. I think it was close to 13-15ml of B+.

Stirred the water, and let it sit, and repeat. In the mean time, I got the SJ prepped, popped, and dropped.

Then I was battling on how to elevate that third pot, and contain the bit of run off that I don’t catch after feeding. So I built a bamboo stand (with hot glue) for the pot to sit on. I’ve got a towel for now catching what falls for right now. I’ll find a cookie pan for it to sit on later.

Next up was the tweed seed. She gave me a hell of a time getting the root ball out, I broke the sides free like I normally do, but it still stuck. I ended up hearing some roots rip, but I did end up getting it out in one piece.

I also got a video of the plants after they were put back into the tent. Sorry I lost my train of thought, I’m on the couch watching married with children and munching out.o_O

that’s it, that’s all for tonight. Back to work tomorrow, have a great night/day everyone!
Wow so professional! Those plants are looking super dense already! Are you flowering soon with those nutes?

Update:

Mega Crop + New Home = Pass the Dutchie from the left hand side.

Wow so professional! Those plants are looking super dense already! Are you flowering soon with those nutes?
Thanks bro! :circle-of-love:

With the amount of MC I put in that last feeding (16 grams), is the late veg amount of nutrients. (It was actually supposed to be 15 grams but I bumped it up to 16 for the heck of it, and push it to the limits)

so we’re getting close to flower, but just not there yet. From the top view, I can still see the pot around it. When the plant reaches the outside of the pot, then I let everything stretch up from there!:yahoo:

Mega Crop + New Home = Pass the Dutchie from the left hand side.
Haha always to the left brother! :passitleft:

I see you posted that message 53 minutes ago. Did you shit the bed? Lol:laugh: I got up an hour before my alarm, because I didn’t want to shit the bed! Lmao

With the amount of MC I put in that last feeding (16 grams), is the late veg amount of nutrients. (It was actually supposed to be 15 grams but I bumped it up to 16 for the heck of it, and push it to the limits)

so we’re getting close to flower, but just not there yet. From the top view, I can still see the pot around it. When the plant reaches the outside of the pot, then I let everything stretch up from there!:yahoo:

Haha always to the left brother! :passitleft:

I see you posted that message 53 minutes ago. Did you shit the bed? Lol:laugh: I got up an hour before my alarm, because I didn’t want to shit the bed! Lmao
I work at 4 am. Up at 3 to be there for 4. :nomo:

Woohoo! Great work, BLS.

Made a mess on the carpet, but that’s ok we have the tech:slide:
Damn, was in such a rush to get this finished I never proof read. I meant to say, but that’s okay we have the technology to fix that up:slide:

I also forgot to mention (as I lost my train of thought) that they all got 2 gallons of fuel each. It’s more then I normally feed them, but wanted to give the soil a good soaking.

I work at 4 am. Up at 3 to be there for 4. :nomo:
Awesome! Gotta keep them debt collectors off our backs! :dude-knocking:
4AM starts sucks, I normally start at 6 but work an hour away from where I live, so I wake up at 4 to be out the door by 5. Hope work on Friday was easy peasy! :high-five:

Great transplant post Backlip! And excellent use of the bamboo for the plant riser. I'm expecting to see your brand at Home Depot in the spring. :thumb:
Haha thanks ITS! Already talked to them, they kicked me out before I even received my complimentary popcorn!
damn!

Great detail on training those good looking girls. :thumb::high-five:
I need to start pulling down sooner, instead of pinching stems and tucking leaves at a younger stage. Just hard to break old habits..lol
Great job brother

I’m listening to some toddler nursery song tv show right now. It’s suuuuuuuper annoying.. but my daughter loves it! So that makes me happy.
Haha I’m off in Lala land right now :goof:

Woohoo! Great work, BLS.
Thanks Al! :cheer: How was your football today? I really like watching the hockey world juniors this time of year, but I haven’t been watching any sports at all... and I’m freaking out man!:lot-o-toke:

Such a good Daddy. Love it!

:thanks:
Yeah it’s been a hectic past week, so I’ve put off everything in the garden wise. I have three pots ready, just need to actually do it.
0C3F4ACC-EF48-4499-B31E-266935144F0A.jpeg

woah. I think my phone took this picture upside down hahaha!

:thanks::passitleft:
hope you had a good day man! I did indeed! I’m glad it’s over though! (As I unbutton my pants) haha I’m only kidding! I’m wearing a cheesy matching Christmas Pyjamas my daughter and wife are wearing :laugh: #NoShame
Theres nothing wrong with Christmas PJs...

Update:

It was transplant day yesterday. So I got everything ready and I got some videos of it all. Was having a lil bit of fun and Made a cheesy trailer video at the beginning.

A friend of mine came over last night and smoked some Amnesia Haze he just finished growing not too long ago. It tasted great, and smelt like fruity pebbles (the cereal). I convinced him to make an account and start posting. He goes by @Bushsmasher308
Let’s all give him a warm welcome.

Here’s the video

I start work with a new company tomorrow. Doing the same thing. It’s a closer drive for me, so that will be a nice change for a while.
Any who, busy day today. Hope you all had a great weekend!
I love it! What software did you use for the video?

Haha thanks man! :high-five:
I actually made the video on my iPhone. I used the IMovie app.:thanks:
WOW! I don't have an iPhone, but I do have an iPad so I'll definitely check it out! There might be something for the Mac desktop, too, so I'll look for it there also. Thanks!!!

Back
Top Bottom