BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

Have a great Christmas,BL! Enjoy your time off...
Hope Santa is good to you and the Family... :thumb:

I was in the same boat. Waited longer than I wanted to transplant.

work is really getting in the way of me living my best life :rofl:
Always those damn responsibility getting in the way of the things we love! Haha :passitleft:

Hiya Big B busy busy as per usual I see! I often forget that my young vegging plants look like shit because they are squeezed into shotglass size houses. I mean not once or twice...like almost every round I have to remind myself or be reminded our weed children grow out of their shoes just like our real children! CHeers mate, happy holidays to you and yours, enjoy your fam workin' man! :yahoo:
Thanks for dropping in PBass! Always goo to see you! Very well said! You really spoke from the heart there! Lol!

thanks PB merry Christmas man!

time for some spiced nog. Maybe only a cup, I’ll probably fall asleep before it’s finished:laughtwo:

Have a great Christmas,BL! Enjoy your time off...
Hope Santa is good to you and the Family... :thumb:
thank you so much carcass!! Enjoy your family time!!

Just wanted to swing through and wish you Happy Holidays. Hope the season is filled with love & family.
:green_heart:

From mine, to yours...
Merry Christmas
:passitleft:

(Sorry, it's a cut & paste, I've got 4 pages of ppl to catch up with)

Merry Christmas Lips, I hope its a healthy one for your family and future Lil Cultivator.

Grow on Homeslice!

Just caught up brother. Fantastic journal as usual. Great looking plants. Love the videos man. :thumb::passitleft:
Always good to see you bro! Glad to have you caught up, there was a lot that happened! The latest is me neglecting their signs of needing to be transplanted... I keep my soil in the garage, so it was frozen and I brought in enough to transplant them all, the soil was thawing all yesterday and last night. So I will be getting to it eventually!! :bong:

and thanks about the videos! I hope to make some more soon!:yahoo::thanks:

Always good to see you bro! Glad to have you caught up, there was a lot that happened! The latest is me neglecting their signs of needing to be transplanted... I keep my soil in the garage, so it was frozen and I brought in enough to transplant them all, the soil was thawing all yesterday and last night. So I will be getting to it eventually!! :bong:

Nothing looks neglected bro. I've been wanting to postpone my transplanting to get my yield up to be honest. Sometimes I transplant to soon due to laziness..lol.if that makes sense
:hookah:

Nothing looks neglected bro. I've been wanting to postpone my transplanting to get my yield up to be honest. Sometimes I transplant to soon due to laziness..lol.if that makes sense
:hookah:
:thanks:
Yeah it’s been a hectic past week, so I’ve put off everything in the garden wise. I have three pots ready, just need to actually do it.
0C3F4ACC-EF48-4499-B31E-266935144F0A.jpeg

woah. I think my phone took this picture upside down hahaha!

Merry Christmas to you and your family too @Backlipslide
:thanks::passitleft:
hope you had a good day man! I did indeed! I’m glad it’s over though! (As I unbutton my pants) haha I’m only kidding! I’m wearing a cheesy matching Christmas Pyjamas my daughter and wife are wearing :laugh: #NoShame

I have to bring my green bin of soil in to thaw too.

I have to bring my green bin of soil in to thaw too.
I never had this problem in the last place we lived in because the garage was somewhat heated, so it’s a tad annoying as it’s just another step added to the many steps, but it is what it is!

I’m off to the recycling centre today, get rid of all the boxes and wrapping paper and other crap, then maybe a small Boxing Day spending spree, then back home and hopefully get around to transplanting sometime today. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom