BackLip Is Back With Green Crack & Sour Jack

Congratulations, BLS!!!

Well, why thank you!! :battingeyelashes:

But, errm... wait, for what?:hmmmm:

lol good to see you Al! I see you’ve had some time to pop your head in!:slide::ciao:

Finished up some work about an hour ago and ate and saw your thread so the timing was good. Been a whirlwind lately but I have a pretty good handle on it.

Good afternoon everyone! Was a late day today, didn’t get home till 13 hours from when I left for work this morning... just need to get through getting my daughter into bed, wash my coffe cup/thermos... and I’m ready to chill!

smoke some hash :yahoo:

I’ve been in dire need of a work partner, I finally have one, he starts on Friday. He’s an old work partner of mine and we get along very well! So I look forward to working with him again!

Well at least you know what to do for your house. I wish I had that experience and knowledge available.

The tent - is the cover like very tight that you must cut something or can you dismantle it without doing damage? I mean it is working wonders!

Hope all is well brother and have an amazing day!

Maybe it’s just the candy kush but I’m still cracking up at @West Hippie ”give us some back lip and Slide” comment :slide:
I love me some candy kush same high as WW just has a candy flavor .
We all love this kid , I still voted for him even though Old Salt has set my way of taking capsules that I made with his help . Second Best thing I ever did after quitting cigarettes in March of2010.
And yes if he leaves he’ll be back with some lip and slide right back where he left out and we will be there !

Well done my friend great journal your girls lookin great also, green crack is another strain that I've wanted to grow for a while now, I got here a bit late but will be following from this point onwards i look forward to it should be fun and congratulations on your sucess with your first clone well done keep em coming!!!

Well at least you know what to do for your house. I wish I had that experience and knowledge available.

The tent - is the cover like very tight that you must cut something or can you dismantle it without doing damage? I mean it is working wonders!

Hope all is well brother and have an amazing day!
I didn’t have this experience from over night, it’s taken ten years to get me where I am today with the knowledge I do know! :thumb:

the panda film on the tent, will have to be cut in a way, so I can slip it off the frame, and be able to slip it back onto the frame again once the frame is built again. There is no easy way of doing this, I’m thinking A slit right down the middle, and patch it all back with left over panda film I have. It’ll prob be a bit N word rigged. The more I think about it, the less motivated I am to thinking I’m going to be able to use the panda film again. I’m thinking the easiest would be to just throw it all in the garbage and buy a nice big tent I’m able to walk into. That would be nice!! With the extra room I would have, i would need extra lights, the more I think about that route, the more money it will take to do.. so we will see lol

thanks bro! I’m doing well! My body is aching like crazy from all the labor extensive work I’ve been doing, but I will survive! Pain is temporary, pride is forever!

Thanks silverfox! Means a lot! :circle-of-love:

Maybe it’s just the candy kush but I’m still cracking up at @West Hippie ”give us some back lip and Slide” comment :slide:
:laugh::rofl:

I love me some candy kush same high as WW just has a candy flavor .
We all love this kid , I still voted for him even though Old Salt has set my way of taking capsules that I made with his help . Second Best thing I ever did after quitting cigarettes in March of2010.
And yes if he leaves he’ll be back with some lip and slide right back where he left out and we will be there !
That candy kush sounds delicious! I will have to look into that strain! :thanks:

it truly means a lot west hippie! I appreciate the love! I also appreciated the vote! Even though old salt, is the man, and deserved that month, I appreciate the vote!

damn! I wish I could quit smoking. Im sad to say, but I love smoking! I just need to break this stupid habit!

I’ll pop a two foot Ollie, over the bar, and into a BackLipSlide any day for you all!:yahoo:

Well done my friend great journal your girls lookin great also, green crack is another strain that I've wanted to grow for a while now, I got here a bit late but will be following from this point onwards i look forward to it should be fun and congratulations on your sucess with your first clone well done keep em coming!!!
Thanks Boed! Means a lot! I’m happy your here, lots more to come!

The green crack that I previously grew was and is my favourite strain I’ve grown to date. She turned out oh so beautiful, and the smoke was the best I’ve ever had, no exaggeration. I’m hoping to replicate it! (In the perfect world).

thanks bro! The clone was an experiment that went perfectly! I’ll prob just flower her with the rest of the plants. be a lot smaller, and hopefully I will have the room for her in my tent. With my last three flowering plants in this tent, I wouldn’t have had any room in the tent for another plant. So I may grow the big plants out smaller then last time, to be able to have room for the clone. I’m not sure though time will tell!:thanks:

Update:

Today’s my one day off, till Tuesday. Lots to do today, busy, busy, busy! Have to go pay our child care lady money, go to wal mart, grab some things, then to the grocery store, and get all our groceries for Christmas.

I brought the ladies out last night, they were looking very sad, and droopy. Have them a good drinking with mega crop. Back in the tent they went. I was tired. I was able to sleep in 4 hours this morning. Was still up before 8AM.

Here’s a couple photos I got of the plants,
3B6E6B2C-1445-4294-9617-A8CE6320F4FB.jpeg

SJ, GC, clone, Tweed seed.^
6000B4A8-59A1-4CDE-A9A0-59247EE77D7F.jpeg

top:SJ then the clone,
Left:tweed seed
Right:GC

On a side note, I really need to transplant these girls! I’ve had no time for anything this past week. Hopefully I will have the time for my three days off coming up. Maybe even get around to it tonight, I’m not sure.

Time will tell!

Thanks everyone for checking in! We will talk son! :thanks:
:passitleft:

Update:

Today’s my one day off, till Tuesday. Lots to do today, busy, busy, busy! Have to go pay our child care lady money, go to wal mart, grab some things, then to the grocery store, and get all our groceries for Christmas.

I brought the ladies out last night, they were looking very sad, and droopy. Have them a good drinking with mega crop. Back in the tent they went. I was tired. I was able to sleep in 4 hours this morning. Was still up before 8AM.

Here’s a couple photos I got of the plants,
3B6E6B2C-1445-4294-9617-A8CE6320F4FB.jpeg

SJ, GC, clone, Tweed seed.^
6000B4A8-59A1-4CDE-A9A0-59247EE77D7F.jpeg

top:SJ then the clone,
Left:tweed seed
Right:GC

On a side note, I really need to transplant these girls! I’ve had no time for anything this past week. Hopefully I will have the time for my three days off coming up. Maybe even get around to it tonight, I’m not sure.

Time will tell!

Thanks everyone for checking in! We will talk son! :thanks:
:passitleft:
They look poopy...did you let them go too dry?

They look poopy...did you let them go too dry?
Yes sir, I’m in serious need of transplanting, they keep drying out faster then they would normally, and with me having no time all week, I pushed off feeding later then expected. They perked back up few hours after feeding though! :thumb:

Can't speak for this one - but - your "Blue Cookie"???? Whaaaaoooooo, deyyaaaaammmm!!!:thumb:
Thank you sir! Means a lot bro! It is, some really good smoke! Better then I was anticipating! That’s for sure!! :circle-of-love::thanks:

Hiya Big B busy busy as per usual I see! I often forget that my young vegging plants look like shit because they are squeezed into shotglass size houses. I mean not once or twice...like almost every round I have to remind myself or be reminded our weed children grow out of their shoes just like our real children! CHeers mate, happy holidays to you and yours, enjoy your fam workin' man! :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom