BB Hopes To Go Perpetual With New Strains

BB is back, what is it about ones employer, that they can always make a case for more

work after a few days off ????

Then just as you thinks you're on top of things, it all goes pear shaped ????

Well at least I now have the weekend to myself and my plants.

Sorry, I can't do a huge pic update at the mo. Tomorrow thought, I should be able to

get back to our favorite hobby and show you guys where we're at.

Hope you're all keeping well. I got a couple of pics of my flux and one or two of the flower tents.

Be back soon, I need some food, see ya shortly.

Hey Everone,

I just had enough juice in the camera to grab these 3 shots from the grow room.

In the first I have been letting my NL flux veg out and recover a bit, before she gets some
more treatment tomorrow.

BBBud273.JPG

In flower tent scrog #1, it's going OK, but I must get a high humidity problem sorted.

BBBud274.JPG

I tent scrog #2, some more training is required. So a busy w/e ahead.

Best of green to you all. BB

BBBud275.JPG

Scrog #1 my jaw dropped. Good thing I didn't have food in my mouth.
What a lovely field of dreams.

:high-five:Radogast thnx, i am finally,:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

you just brightened my day, your post reminds me of my drool-smack! :thumb:

BB, when u wake up on the couch, maybe you have a friend that has a crane?

I'm planning a 18 gal (60 liter) transplant with a buddy.

sorry BB, was that OffT? let's fix that, BB! great update pics, as always, I see a lot of CLEANLINESS! i wish i could make just one part of my domain, that clean, your girls look very happy. also, your help in my yard has fluxy feeling better today!

once more, :thanks: BB! :circle-of-love::thumb:

Update

My garden girl appears to be making good in her new home.

Shame the British spring is wet, cold and lacking some sunny days at the mo

Pic 1

April 21st, just as i'd put her outside in the ground

BBBud251.JPG

Pic 2

As she was this wet Saturday morning. Grown a bit and no issues yet, I should be thankful for that at least

BBBud276.JPG

Flux Update

I've given her a name, CeeJay, as she was the Northern Lights I dubbed Calamity Jane some time ago.

Below is last nights pic and then after a bit of a rework today. I've topped her South limb.

done a bit of defol. The plan is to work 6 - 8 tops into each quarter, then let her go for it.

BBBud273.JPG

BBBud277.JPG

Thank you guys.

How can this be so under 250 watts ?

Would it be OK to remove the screen at this stage ? Some areas are very cramped.

Stretch is over, would be good to move the plants a little to make best use of the

errrrr low light.

how many weeks in bloom are you? removing the screen before it becomes one with the plant is a good idea. I don't see why that wouldn't work.

You're so on top of your game right now Brit. The scrog & the Flux both look perfect.

T-minus less than 24hrs until Showtime. Check my signature.

Back
Top Bottom