BCBudd's Kushy SOG The 2L Experiment

dont be a stranger:)

Well work can be a good thing for people that like to eat and have electric to grow herbs. Yea the style of growing you have going on needs constant work like youngens to fill all them holes ya got. And a steady flow of them. I guess I got here afew days early to see the pic's. Hope it's all going great. You live up north, I'd bet you could lay that cloner on some concret floor and it shouldn'd get to hot. That's if ya have a concret slab inside. Well hope it was profitable. Keepm Green

Wood, that is a brilliant ideer!
I'm going to use that next time I try my cloner again!!

Northeast of Abbotsford. Was like this last year too. Nice warm fall then all of a sudden winter and snow then the freakin leaves fell. Raking leaves in the snow just don't work.:cheesygrinsmiley:

hahaha shit man i was just in chilliwack! it's definitely a brutal summer, and brutal winter lol.

Well if any of you gents ever want to hop on a snowmachine and go sleddin just let me know!

Northeast of Abbotsford. Was like this last year too. Nice warm fall then all of a sudden winter and snow then the freakin leaves fell. Raking leaves in the snow just don't work.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Well folks thats it for me. Kids are moving up and not gonna try n hide it so wife took down everything today while I was at work. Sucks but until we can get legal can't risk it anymore. Was fun while it lasted. Will pop in from time to time to say hey but this baby is done.:peace:

Man that blows. I'm gonna miss having you around !!!!

Farewell! BcBud!

Man I feel for ya. You put alot of work into it. I'm glad you got to enjoys some of fruits of your work. Shame you was just getting it dailed in. But you have to do what you must. But you never know people are more acceptable of having a plant or two compaired to something like you did. Just me thinking outloud,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Well you TC and hope you drop in here and there. 'Till your next grow' because there WILL BE............. Keepem Green

are you having troubles finding a doc?? or you just wish you had your card?

I have no need for mmj myself and my wife uses ocassionally for sleep. Once the kids settle in she might get a doc. Still gonna more than likely set up a buddy outdoors in spring so prolly be back chattin up the dirt people.

Sorry to hear that BC but I can understand it. Be safe and a least have fun.

Always have fun.

dont be a stranger:)

I couldn't be much stranger.

Man that blows. I'm gonna miss having you around !!!!

I'm gonna miss everybody here.

Thank you for sharing your grow with us. I'm sorry you had to cut it short though.

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine! :Namaste:

Thanks 420 Girl,This is an awsome site and I truly hope it stays around for a long long time.:peace:

BC you will really like this if you can find all the parts. Dude did a great job. Very intertaining, I think it's 12 parts GL
Prohibition Episode1 - YouTube
Keepem Green

Back
Top Bottom