BCBudd's Kushy SOG The 2L Experiment

BC that is looking really good. Hope those critters don't come back and the cloner is top shelf.

Hey beemerbill thanks for droppin in. Before I found this site I had no clue what you could do DIY without spending a ton of dough. I loooooove me some :420: and the great people that hang out here.:peace:

Me too Brother....looking good!

Looking good! What have you been averaging on the healthy ones using this method or is it too early to tell still?

4.6grams/plant. Hopefully that improves in the near future. I was having ph issues cause I didn't recalibrate and pretty much killed off the first 24 early.:peace: So healthy ones have been taken yet,bout week or two yet.:peace:

Nice set up man! I might try a hempy grow out this winter in a spare closet.:bravo:

So many plants. You are going to have a huge harvest. Love the hempe setup too. I have to try it sometime. Been thinking about is for a few years now. Some day...

You are doing a great job!!
:circle-of-love:

Just wanted to pull up a chair, I've been contemplating a big number grow like this, very tempting!! Good luck bro, I hope all your probs are behind u now and u have smooth sailing the rest of the way! I'll be hangin out to see
Peace,
NEPharmer

So many plants. You are going to have a huge harvest. Love the hempe setup too. I have to try it sometime. Been thinking about is for a few years now. Some day...

You are doing a great job!!
:circle-of-love:

Actually I'm kind of hoping that doing it this way won't be that big of harvests. We want continuous little harvests. I freakin hate trimming.Now if I could get them to fill in that kind of bigger harvest I'm all for. Got 2 time consuming hobbies and I love them both. Still tying to get more hours in a day but no luck so far. As the moms get bigger I may expand a lil more as well and turn the veg room into a flower room. Still contemplating that one. Would have to be something like first grow or anything more automated. No friggin way am I hand watering 300 plants. Sigh so little time.

Broke a branch man handling the moms so that decided it for me,fill the new cloner.:peace:

Just wanted to pull up a chair, I've been contemplating a big number grow like this, very tempting!! Good luck bro, I hope all your probs are behind u now and u have smooth sailing the rest of the way! I'll be hangin out to see
Peace,
NEPharmer

Smooth sailing isn't in my nature.:cheesygrinsmiley: Lots of chairs here and thanks for coming by. Big numbers can mean big problems (law wise) but I'm pretty stealthy here. So far I like growing this way but I'm really new still and only tried one other way so not much to compare it to.
Gotta spend more time in this one than the rockwool but am truly digging the smaller trimming parties. Should get a lil more exciting in next few weeks and I'll try not to disapoint.:peace:

BCB

Just took a tour ... looks like a lot of work! +reps

Welcome Buckshot and thanks for the reps. The workload isn't too bad the wifey helpin out quite a bit. She cleaned out and disifected everything from the first 24 and helps with feeding,trimming and planting the clones. Might be too much by myself with work and side jobs and wood turning but I find the garden relaxing for the most part.:peace:

Welcome Buckshot and thanks for the reps. The workload isn't too bad the wifey helpin out quite a bit. She cleaned out and disifected everything from the first 24 and helps with feeding,trimming and planting the clones. Might be too much by myself with work and side jobs and wood turning but I find the garden relaxing for the most part.:peace:

Lucky you bc dud that you have someone to help you. I'm about to do 100 to 120 sog 2l clones soon. Just waiting on my moms to grow out in another month or so. And my project is a solo project. So everything will be done by me. I.e. trimming, watering by hand, talking to them etc. lol

Lucky you bc dud that you have someone to help you. I'm about to do 100 to 120 sog 2l clones soon. Just waiting on my moms to grow out in another month or so. And my project is a solo project. So everything will be done by me. I.e. trimming, watering by hand, talking to them etc. lol

I could do it by myself but would have to give up some stuff that I don't want to. If it wasn't for the wife I would still be in rockwool with a res and timers. Not a bad thing but I really wanted to give this a go so ya I'm pretty lucky feller.:peace:

Morning BCBudd, It is a lot of work when you have a hundred other commitments to take care of. I don't have the intensity of the grow that you have. My new grow is similar to yours except my plants are a month old from transplanted clones. I started a journal so stop on by.

Actually I'm kind of hoping that doing it this way won't be that big of harvests. We want continuous little harvests. I freakin hate trimming.Now if I could get them to fill in that kind of bigger harvest I'm all for. Got 2 time consuming hobbies and I love them both. Still tying to get more hours in a day but no luck so far. As the moms get bigger I may expand a lil more as well and turn the veg room into a flower room. Still contemplating that one. Would have to be something like first grow or anything more automated. No friggin way am I hand watering 300 plants. Sigh so little time.

Broke a branch man handling the moms so that decided it for me,fill the new cloner.:peace:

I hate trimming too. I would rather mow the lawn!! That is why I just love my new hand crank auto trimmer that OMM hates!! LOL!!

At 4.6 grams per plant how many grams will you get total?

I know how it is about the hobbies. Growing for me lately is more socializing with you guys. I check the plants about 2 minutes a day. To me it is work but I love the results.

I would never want to water 300 plants either. I have 6 now and that is enough for me!

I hate trimming too. I would rather mow the lawn!! That is why I just love my new hand crank auto trimmer that OMM hates!! LOL!!

At 4.6 grams per plant how many grams will you get total?

I know how it is about the hobbies. Growing for me lately is more socializing with you guys. I check the plants about 2 minutes a day. To me it is work but I love the results.

I would never want to water 300 plants either. I have 6 now and that is enough for me!

If I ever get it filled up it will be 150 plants so 150 x 4.6=690g. Now if I ever figure out how to get these babies to fill in like Mr Krip or 420fied then that would more than double.:peace:

Hope you have a good time and stay safe!

Back
Top Bottom