BCBudd's Kushy SOG The 2L Experiment

GL with them mites. Man I hate them buggers. I ever get a problem again with them I'm going to get some heavy artilery I've been checking into. It's costy, but if it works it will be well worth it. I've tried everything organic with minimal success. Onley way I found to get rid of them was to close my flower room and clean everything, dust the walls even. And strat the flip over with 'clean' plants. Seem it always takes acouple grows for them buggers to hone in on a pot garden. But once they find it they set up their little oil drilling rigs and mess up a mans day. Bummer. I tried Doctor back when I was growing in a tent. Here's acouple sites you might want to look at. Way costy. Like 300$ a quart; and this stuff real costy, 530$ for 8 Oz's; Hopefully I'll never have to spend that. I just know it's hard to get rid of them buggers while plants are in flower. Another thing is this 'Stuff' called MiteyWash. They say you can use it right up to harvest................. Well BC I hope the best for ya. Keepem Green

Still no new mites but I know there will be until I can find something local for the eggs as well. Taking down the 224 plants that I tried to kill and pretty sad crop but live n learn. Feel free to shout out some ways of getting more bud sites. These plants stretch like crazy and ens up with 1-2g nuggets every 6-8". Nothe week and will have a dry weight for the first 24 sad plants.:peace:

Difference is that I tried to kill mine.:cheesygrinsmiley: Actually if I don't figure out how to pack on buds the good looking plants gonna be the same.:peace:

I know this may offend, but I have to ask... For flowering, you are lowering N and raising K, right? Not cutting out N altogether, but still lowering it.

Hey I'm a little late to the party but your grow definitely interests me. I've read 420fieds 2L journal and am honored to now follow this one! Definitely gonna be doing the same thing here shortly!

Been neglecting my journal but workin away. Not much to see here anyway 'cept maybe how many plants I've killed lately. First 24 girls turned out a whopping 112 grams. On the plus side the rest are lookin good. Went to the grow store yesterday to grab more inserts for a second cloner. Moms I think are ready to start putting out some numbers so wanna get this tray filled up.

While I was was chatting with one of the guys and he says a buddy of his is a bit of a strain collector. In the next week or so I should have 4-5 clippings of new stuff to try out. Colour me excited.:cheer:

Wife had me out the yard last couple days playin Paul Bunyon (well sorta,I have a chainsaw) and I can hardly lift my arms anymore. Dunno where I was going with that. Completely lost train of thought. Must be time for dinner then get that cloner built. If I don't pass out will take a couple snapshots in a bit.:peace:

BC! So glad I got to the right journal. Definatley going to be subbed! :thumb:

Woohoo I got visitors. Now gotta find the damned camera. Still looks good A1 can't find any live bastards so far. Using neem and no pest strips atm and the doctor went off few days ago(too lazy to look back at dates). Think I'm gonna take a chance and fill the cloner tonight and cross fingers they don't die when we go away. Nother week for 24 more into the flower room.:peace:

Okay found the camera. didn't fill the cloner cause it seems i tore it at one of the holes so got some silicon on over night.

plants_00133.JPG

Heres a couple of the flower room. Bout a week to go on the back row and 24 more go in round the same time.

plants_00333.JPG

plants_00433.JPG

plants_00519.JPG

Got anothe additive thats supposed to give me more bud sites when first going into flower so we shall see. Crossing fingers.:peace:

Back
Top Bottom