BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Are At It Again: Outdoor Grow Season 3

Beautiful plants,Beez!
It's funny- the only seed out of 3 that did sprout for me was the Gelat.OG auto- It's still tiny at 11 days old though, so I stuck it in a 1 gallon pot for it's final home, not really expecting much from it.

Do you ever try to scratch up the seed surface? I tried it a couple times, I think it helped once.
I've read that some people do that, but I've never felt the need before now. Maybe I'll try it on the last Gelat.OG seed.
Loving that A5 Haze Beez, gonna be some fire!
The A5 Haze is for sure the one I'm most excited about as well. And that one is staying with me. :cool:
Beautiful lot of ladies Beez. But that whorled phillotaxy. Those are neet.
First time I've seen that on one of my plants. It should give me 50% more top colas. :laughtwo:
It's funny- the only seed out of 3 that did sprout for me was the Gelat.OG auto- It's still tiny at 11 days old though, so I stuck it in a 1 gallon pot for it's final home, not really expecting much from it.
"not expecting much" can lead to "pleasant surprises"!
That’s alotta plants!
@Liquidintel came by yesterday to pick up his plants and some tomatoes as well. Filled up his car big time! I feel I now have some breathing room here.

We have a rare May rain day today. Not a lot, but wet none the less.
Now that @Liquidintel took his plants, I'm down to a more manageable garden. My remaining photo period plants are: Killer A5 Haze, Dr. Seedsman CBD, and Gorilla Breath. My autos are: Pink Kush CBD, Monster Bruce Banner, and (hopefully) Sweet CBD.

I'm also keeping Gorilla Breath #1, which is looking much better these days.

Also, currently in my nursery are a few seedlings for friends that would like to try growing this summer.

And finally, I made some grape seed oil for a friend of Liquidintel.
She didn't want it too strong so I made it at 7mg/ml strength. White Widow assumed THC content of 17%, starting oil of 2 oz, 3 gr of decarbed WW. Strained and then 1ml of lecithen added at the end.

Looking very good Beez! :yummy:

My kids are loving this May rain too.
7CA1A7B2-A8FC-49D7-87A9-16CE747DED83.jpeg

We have a rare May rain day today. Not a lot, but wet none the less.
Now that @Liquidintel took his plants, I'm down to a more manageable garden. My remaining photo period plants are: Killer A5 Haze, Dr. Seedsman CBD, and Gorilla Breath. My autos are: Pink Kush CBD, Monster Bruce Banner, and (hopefully) Sweet CBD.

I'm also keeping Gorilla Breath #1, which is looking much better these days.

Also, currently in my nursery are a few seedlings for friends that would like to try growing this summer.

And finally, I made some grape seed oil for a friend of Liquidintel.
She didn't want it too strong so I made it at 7mg/ml strength. White Widow assumed THC content of 17%, starting oil of 2 oz, 3 gr of decarbed WW. Strained and then 1ml of lecithen added at the end.
Lookin great, as always!

I may try an auto (DDA) this summer. Never had much interest in 'em, but @dynamo1 was kind enough to give me a few of his homebred beans, so I may I just give it a shot.

Grow on!

Hi everyone!

Just a quick Sunday evening update post.

On Thursday I picked up: White Widow, Alaskan Purple, Super Critical Bud CBD, Critical Mass(A), Kalashnikov (A), and Dark Devil (A).

Their current home, I have to play around about with their final location, but close enough for now.

I for nutrients, I'm starting out with 3.5g of Mega crop per 1gallon of water.

I may try an auto (DDA) this summer. Never had much interest in 'em, but @dynamo1 was kind enough to give me a few of his homebred beans,
First time for us trying to grow it. It's got a lot of positive smoke reports on here recently, so I'm looking forward to it.
I'm starting out with 3.5g of Mega crop per 1gallon of water.
It's our first time using MC, so there's going to be a learning curve for sure. Any help and recommendations will certainly be welcomed. :Namaste:
Driving around SanJo with a carload of plants in big pots!
That car got real stinky real quick. I bet Liquid had the munchies by the time he got home. :laughtwo:

Hey Liquid, I gave you 6 plants, but I see 7 in the photo. What's up with that little one in the solo cup?

Whatcha haulin there sonny?

'The Dank, brutha. Nothin but the Dank...!"

I'm keepin my collection at 2 or 3 for the summer sesh. Nice to see your keeping busy.

BTW: I like the Canna-Mobile! Teachin them plants what a good role is all about...

Topping day today.
Gorrilla Breath:
I realized I have not yet topped my Gorilla Breath - while it's 11 days younger than the others, I probably still should have done it sooner, but oh well...

Dr. Seedsman CBD:
This gal was first topped on 5/10. I think she's ready for a 2nd topping.

Killer A5 Haze:
Alas, it appears KA5H has grown out of her "whorled phillotaxy", but it has given her a nice beginning shape to work with. 1 top became 3 tops, and soon to become 6 tops.

I just re-read the description of KA5H on the Ace Seeds website. Now I'm kinda scared :nervous-guy:
"Extraordinarily powerful, complex, profound and long lasting. Psychedelic beginning that completely changes visual, auditory and tactile perception, catapulting the psyche to new dimensions where there seems to be no tangible reality. As the effect develops, it produces an uncontrollable hilarity, later becoming more introspective and physical, producing strong dissociation of mind and body, and a strong final narcosis similar to opiates. Recommended only for the most intrepid and experienced psychonauts. It can cause panic and/or complete physical debilitation to users with low tolerance or without experience with strong sativas of this caliber. Nothing will be ever the same after trying Killer A5 Haze. "

Sounds like the aroma is gonna stink. :laughtwo:
"Dutch old school dark incensed Haze aroma, meaty (liver), with a strong organic/rotten background, with final touches of decomposing flower petals, resin and cured wood."

Back
Top Bottom