BeezLuiz & LiquidIntel Are At It Again: Outdoor Grow Season 3

:welcome: DutchinAB - glad to have you!

Howdy BL...late to the party, but I'm not on the board much these days, though I'll still grow outdoors again this year.

Plants looks great, como siempre. Trolleys are awesome.

Hope the rest of the gardening goes well this year, too!

Grow on!

Howdy BL...late to the party, but I'm not on the board much these days, though I'll still grow outdoors again this year.
So glad you stopped by, and please come visit whenever you are in the neighborhood! :circle-of-love:

After 9 days of Gelat.OG looking like this:
I decided to take a closer look.
Evidently, something ate away the roots leaving just the stem :eek: The only thing I found was a tiny Pill Bug next to the stem, but I've never heard of them damaging plants. :hmmmm:
Anyway, another Gelat.OG seed went into the soak chamber yesterday...

Dang Beez, it's always something. Better luck with #2.
Well, if growing was always easy and predictable, I guess it wouldn't be as much fun and rewarding when things go right. :)
I thought pill bugs ate decaying matter. That’s interesting.
IKR!
Tagging along to yours as well Beez! seedlings look like they are off to a good start
:welcome: LED! I usually grow some large plants, but I think you might beat me this season. :high-five:

Can't miss me an outdoor grow while we head Into winter
Glad you made it ! :surf: I know the feeling. So glad to have some peeps to follow during my winter. :high-five:
I hope so. If not I waisted a lot of money on dirt lol
IKR! I think the soil is the most expensive part of my grow each season. I can't imagine trying to fill a 100 gallon pot! :thedoubletake:

G'mornin Beez, and all. Care to join me? :passitleft: I agree with Penny, pill bugs help the garden by eating detritus. Im vaping some gelato with respect to your fallen seedling. Everything else looks great. I love outdoor gardens! This is
20200506_164043.jpg
one of my Afghani at 1 month, already topped for scrogging. Here's hoping that you all and your loved ones are happy and healthy. Stay safe and stay stoned.

Is it bad that I don’t know what a pill bug is...??? Another reason I like DWC...not so dirty. :rofl:
I’m delicate.:cheesygrinsmiley: LOL

Plants look fab! :love:
We call em potato bugs up here, or rollie pollies. The ones that turn into a little ball when they’re scared.

You know Beez, its great to be home again! I didnt think coming back to the mag was gonna feel this good! I was just saying something bout the spice of life... I like the new plan (6 for you and 6 for him), of course I turned my garage into a jungle at one point so Im happy with just two in there right now... cant wait to see what you do this year!!!

Update

Looks like I'm overdue for an update. It's been a very busy week or so for me. Lots of cannabis related stuff as well as lots of veggie garden stuff going on.
It seems I've gotten carried away with so many plants, but 6 of these are moving to @Liquidintel 's house very soon (maybe today?)
Here's some close-ups of the girls as of today:
Killer A5 Haze

Killer A5 Haze is looking pretty good so far. It still is exhibiting the whorled phillotaxy on every node. It was topped for the first time on 5/10.

White Widow:
White Widow is the most vigorous grower so far. I've already topped it once (4/29) and it's about ready for a 2nd topping.

Dr. Seedsman CBD:
Dr. Seedsman was also topped on 5/10.

Alaskan Purple:

Alaskan Purple is also growing nicely and was topped on 5/10. The new growth is a little yellowish - maybe it's ready to bump up the nutrients a bit.

Super Critical Bud CBD:
This one has not been a very good grower so far. Not sure why, it's been treated pretty much the same as the others. Maybe just a genetics kind of thing, or I just chose a wimpy seed.

Gorilla Breath #1:
This gal has been nicknamed "Runty". She's short, the first sets of leaves look like crap, but the new growth is actually looking ok. I'll continue to keep her going, but I'm focused more on her sister.

Gorilla Breath #2:
At day 35, this one is looking much better than #1.

Dark Devil Auto:
Looking good so far at day 19.

Critical Mass Auto:
Also looking OK at day 19.

Kalashnikov Auto:
Looking OK at day 19.

Pink Kush CBD Auto:
Looking OK at day 19.

Monster Bruce Banner Auto:
This is a little behind the others at only day 13. It was started when Amnesia died a very early death.

Gelat.OG Auto:
I've got nothing but bad news for this one. The first seedling died after 8 days - unknown reason, but appears something ate it. The second seed soaked for 7 days and never germinated. My first failure after about 35 successful germinations. I've given up on this cultivar for now. Maybe I'll try my last seed later this summer. For now, I'm replacing it in the rotation with Sweet CBD Auto. I dropped that seed today.

OK, long update and lots of pictures. Thanks for your patience and persistence. :Namaste:

Looking lovely in the garden Beez!! I agree with you on bumping the feed on those yellowing-top girls. Sorry to hear of your gelato og seed, you had such a perfect streak going! Lol, you’re still all aces in my book. Do you ever try to scratch up the seed surface? I tried it a couple times, I think it helped once. Man my memory sucks for some reason! :laughtwo: Keep up the great work! LiquidIntel is getting some fantastic starters!!

Back
Top Bottom