BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Organic Coco Perpetual

Re: BID 5.1 Digital Dual JDL 600s - 4x4 - Blue Planet Nutrients - Organic Coco Perpet

that huge cola makes me dream...
gdp baby! urkleXbig bud

OK now look at that donkey dick compared to those other nugs :cheesygrinsmiley:
are you flirting with me? it is pretty big for a bull field mouse! but a donkey nobody ever said it was that big!! :rofl:
ok now seriously im impressed with it and i wonder how big it would have been had it not gotten any pollen or heat stress or if i had nt topped it 20 times? im gonna run a gdp untopped in the winter and see, it obvious its in the genetics for monster colas

Man BID, that Purp #1 bud shot is absolutely georgous :goodjob: :Namaste: +reps for that one
yeah it was a jaw dropper for sure and without the flash it looked black, its purple#1 from dutch passion our sponsors carry it, i let it go cuz it started hermin really bad, i have a cross going right now that came from the male and a purple maroc female, both had serious color so im hoping for a female i can cross with gdp, the plant im referring to is the p-roc

Hey Bid thanks for popping in and giving me the nod. We all have that every so often I feel.

I was having a case of the mondays on friday. lol

Anyways Your garden is always refreshing and exciting to see. So many varieties.
Sorry if you posted but are you doing docs brix kit?

Have a good one bid and spiffy

Bid amazing looking plants and nugs, that one 8g nug is insane must be dense az!
yeah that was my highest yeilding auto to date total was around 2ozzies that was the top of the Cola,cut at the first gap,cream caramel is really sense almost difficult to break up! And such a great smooth sweet taste smells like fruity pebble cereal:high-five:

Hey Bid thanks for popping in and giving me the nod. We all have that every so often I feel.

I was having a case of the mondays on friday. lol

Anyways Your garden is always refreshing and exciting to see. So many varieties.
Sorry if you posted but are you doing docs brix kit?

Have a good one bid and spiffy
no doc kit, I can't afford 85$ plus the cost of the promix (I have to order online & pay shipping)60$& worm castings 25$ on top! of that $170 that's pushing a third of my monthly income ,and IM a different kind of weedgeek IM a mad scientist type, IM trying to prove high brix results can be had in coco,(so far it's working pretty well) curso gave me a care package of high brix goodies,that I can replace cheaply, a qt of amaze,PGR &bloomit are 10 each ,I already have hundreds of pounds of minerals, and the natures own tea runs 10 for enough to make 40 gallons of strong tea it's more like 80 to me,so I have all the main ingredients for high brix, all IM in need of is the foliar sprays, 50$ will get all I need for a year or longer ,I have to find the least expensive means to an end almost always, it's good because I learn alot about what IM doing, so although it would be neat & easy to use docs kit it's just not in the cards , and IM kinda keen on developing a coco system, with coco being an abundant resource,and peat being far more difficult to replenish,some say a non renewable ,so there's a good long Anwser lol

Agree with rune,
You're doing good things B.I.D.
Pleasure to watch and learn why Hi Brix (weather it's in supersoil or Coco), is becoming such a complete all around way to grow organically beautiful Cannabis.
I know you're teaching me a thing or two buddy.;)
:yummy:

I think its fun to watch too :high-five: I loved seeing the instant results from that tea. Sometimes I think we underestimate how large the population actually needs to be to achieve fantastic results. We can get good results without adding them but...adding a good tea takes you from good to top shelf. Why feed the plant when we can let some microbes do it for us?

BID try using the diluted tea as a foliar once a week ;)

About the tents' corners. If you look on bay-e there are some with ALL METAL construction. And if all else fails go with the redneck motto... "If you can't duc-it, fuc-it, it's broke"

Really fine work on the nuggage! I'll be showing off some nugs here in a bit, too, after cleaning up after all that mite damage. I really hate mites.

you're quite welcome big guy, I just calls em like I sees em ;)
aw shucks IM just a weedgeek trying to get healthy,

Agree with rune,
You're doing good things B.I.D.
Pleasure to watch and learn why Hi Brix (weather it's in supersoil or Coco), is becoming such a complete all around way to grow organically beautiful Cannabis.
I know you're teaching me a thing or two buddy.;)
:yummy:
if IM helping anybody improve their growing,well that's all I want,it's the least I can do for what I have learned and gained from my time here

I think its fun to watch too :high-five: I loved seeing the instant results from that tea. Sometimes I think we underestimate how large the population actually needs to be to achieve fantastic results. We can get good results without adding them but...adding a good tea takes you from good to top shelf. Why feed the plant when we can let some microbes do it for us?

BID try using the diluted tea as a foliar once a week ;)
I have done that a few times now when IM just using straight tea they seem to really like it:thumb:

About the tents' corners. If you look on bay-e there are some with ALL METAL construction. And if all else fails go with the redneck motto... "If you can't duc-it, fuc-it, it's broke"

Really fine work on the nuggage! I'll be showing off some nugs here in a bit, too, after cleaning up after all that mite damage. I really hate mites.
Mites are the devil Bobby! But since I started hi brix I have not needed any miticide or any thing else,seems bugs don't like the way hi brix plants smell,I read that it's a weakness in the plant that causes plants to attract bugs "natures disposal unit" nature turns those weakened plants into food for bugs and later food for future plants, that's why ancient farmers did not need pesticide, the soil and microlife were not deficient, it gets much deeper too like why one year a certain weed grows then the next something else grows,it's mother earth trying to rebuild the soil health by encouraging certain things because they leave certain elements behind,like nitrogen def soil will try to grow alfalfa or cotton seed because they leave behind more than they use, decimating stuff, and IM starting to really "feel" the plants & what they are needing, got my first GDP donkey song recently I think from feeling the plant wanted a dose of calcium & N late in flower, it sure blew up in the week after, IM starting to grow more on instinct rather than following schedules & labels hopefully IM right about that and it's not just the blue dream talking! Good to see you in here brother J hope it's not an isolated incident!lol:thumb:

IM starting to grow more on instinct rather than following schedules & labels hopefully IM right about that and it's not just the blue dream talking!

Ya mon dats da way you do :ganjamon:

Drive by BID and looks like I'm right about on time. Congratulations on the harvest. Dude that looks like a massive cola with the GDP. Another reason I need to try that strain myself. ALL the great things I've heard with her. And I see she can produce in the right hands. COOL. Seeds. I have a strain, StarTrek, that hermied on me awhile back. Isn't a real problem seeing she only produced afew seeds. But the next grow off her seeds produced more and almost infected a crop. I loved the strain so every once in awhile I throw a seed in. 4 grows off her and all been females, and all been hermies. Not sure how long your flowering took, but a lot of strains after a long flowering throw out one or two flowers just to carry on the strain. Them 14 week 100% sativa types are famous for doing that. But usually they don't show male flowers till late in flower. I know I need to watch my StarTreks incase they start showing male early and contaminate everything.
Fantastic looking Cola. Keepem Green

Pic time!
600vert.jpg
Cheese113.jpg
Cdvert1.jpg
Sd2vert1.jpg
Sd2vert.jpg
Vert831.jpg
Veg83.jpg
Veg832.jpg
Veg833.jpg
Ogreveg.jpg
and over in the led tent,
Led832.jpg
Led831.jpg
Led833.jpg

I really think the chemdawg is gonna be a huge yeilder the trunk is as thick as my thumb! And just looking at it it's really poised to produce really thick stems,and massive budsites,and it's just really getting big,IM excited to see it's growth & flower it has lots of time still not even 30 days into flower yet, the sour diesel looks to be ready maybe another 5 days, the cheese smells so amazing I can't really describe it like nothing else,sweet and intoxicating!,

Got a bit of a smoke report on the og kush & Mendo purps,, I tried the Mendo first ,it's tasty very tasty has a candy grape flavors,it's a slightly rough hot in a bong with a little ice on the shelf it's smooth and sweet,the effect is happy uplifted made me smile and feel tingly very nice overall score of 7.5 out of 10
Og kush..strong ,makes me cough but a nice kushy taste nice solid nugs,great aroma puts me to sleep in 30 min, it's pretty potent overall a 7.5 out of 10
The sour diesel#2 is getting so lush and stinky IM gonna chop it this weekend,cheese soon after,then I gotta clean and create a cage around the Vert, those are the plans.. I ordered some new high brix goodies, some ergsblaster,perk up, natures own tea and some yucca extract, should be here tomorrow or by weeks end, chemdawg needs that double hot of ergsblaster next week,

Back
Top Bottom