BID Bean Memorial Grow

Final weigh-in for Phase One :yahoo:
P-ROC 42.2 grams dry weight
IMG_134728.JPG

Not bad for two small plants! :cheesygrinsmiley: Total for this year 9 1/2 ounces :yahoo:
Perfect amount to have a buffer until next harvest... That's all for now

logo8.gif

Congratulations on your harvest Hozona. :bravo:

:goodjob:Hozona

Life happens, Hoz. Sometimes it's hard to keep up :thumb:

Keep up the good work, Andy.
:Namaste:

SMALL UPDATE! :yahoo:
A couple of pics of my babies. As my previous post said, I lost some of my babies. The remaining got another shot of nutes
:morenutes:
Super Blue Auto Diesel , Himalaya Blue Diesel auto/reg , and Hybid.
1208151640.jpg

I have never grown autos before and was surprised to find white hairs on a couple of very young plants
1208151639.jpg

As you all can see I have really scaled down, but my supply is greater than my need for now soooo
SMALLER IS BETTER SOMETIMES:cheesygrinsmiley:

Grats on the female Hoz...

Hey Hozona,,,, time are great when one can downsize alittle. I really think it makes for a better plant. Least she gets more attention.
A auto kicking out preflowers like that will undoubtly be a first to flower. I've been playing with afew auto's lately. Too really let they be all they can high summer outdoors does wonders. I think that's the optimum grow cycle. But some of the grab bag seeds I've grown have become a decent product. Other are in my butter/hash bag. GL my friend and Keepem Green

Don't do alot of dairy, appreciate your input ALWAYS!! I cough like I've been smoking Chemdog....not fun and no high although the one time I nearly passed out :cheesygrinsmiley: Peace to you and yours also:peace:

I'll need to give it a try....can't hurt!Thanks for the suggestion CHD!
:circle-of-love:

As far as juicing goes, do! 420tv has a great episode from leaf about it. There are multiple benefits to juicing the leaves and stuff. There's real science being done, finally, as to the properties of not only cannabinoids but the trichomes too, and are showing influences on how we metabolize the cannabinoids

As far as juicing goes, do! 420tv has a great episode from leaf about it. There are multiple benefits to juicing the leaves and stuff. There's real science being done, finally, as to the properties of not only cannabinoids but the trichomes too, and are showing influences on how we metabolize the cannabinoids

devolving..TY for that info..do you have any links to articles on this?

I agree, @devolving , thankyou for the leads +Reps! :love::love::love::thumb::high-five:

my journal has been hi-jacked! :thedoubletake:
Well since I lost some of my babies I popped some more beans! Since I have so many HYBID beans and I really wanted to get some viable K-ROC plants going
1217151812.jpg

He are my two Himalaya Blue Diesel auto-flower girls
1217151812a.jpg

And my quarantined Himalaya Blue Diesel boy is ready to harvest pollen
1217151813.jpg

I also have one HYBID Baby going, but I didn't grab a picture this time
Merry Christmas everyone!:xmas:

logo8.gif

Back
Top Bottom