BLS’s Grow Laboratory

Look as a wild cougar from waaaaaay back, I take deep offence.

She was prolly trippin’ on acid. Who hasn’t got stuck in a tree trippin’ on acid?! It’s not just a cougar issue! We’re old! We have trouble getting down!

She was prolly trippin’ on acid. Who hasn’t got stuck in a tree trippin’ on acid?! It’s not just a cougar issue! We’re old! We have trouble getting down!
Well this is awkward. You’re talking about an actual cougar aye? Not a thirsty old lady.

:rofl:
Oh man! That’s friggin funny Trala!

a thirsty old lady.
:thedoubletake::dreamy:

Anything growing Slide!
Hey buddy!! No not yet. I want to. Really badly, but I know better. I’m not prepared enough to just drop a seed yet. Soon though!!

hiya bls
Great to see you about...
Hope yourself and family are good. :thumb:
Hey meghead!! Good to see you as well!!

Family is great!! I’m feeling pretty down on my self tonight though. The oldest daughter had a birthday party to go to tonight, and I totally forgot. I even put a reminder in my calendar but it didn’t remind me… ahh ohh well I guess. Will always be another party.

So good to see you!
So very good to see you too Carmen!! How was your summer? I’m just going into spring right now. Still have lots of snow on my front lawn and we had three different snow storms today.. looking forward to spring, once it finally gets here!!

So very good to see you too Carmen!! How was your summer?
My summer was complicated but I managed to get a grow in so that's good. I'm waiting until I can start my next. How about you and yours BLS?
I’m just going into spring right now. Still have lots of snow on my front lawn and we had three different snow storms today.. looking forward to spring, once it finally gets here!!
I bet you must be so tired of the cold and wet. Spring is almost upon you and autumn upon us here.

My summer was complicated but I managed to get a grow in so that's good. I'm waiting until I can start my next. How about you and yours BLS?

I bet you must be so tired of the cold and wet. Spring is almost upon you and autumn upon us here.
It’s been a wild summer, lots and lots of Forrest fire, lingering smoke for days on end…. It’s now going into fall here, and I was thinking about maybe popping a seed over the winter

It’s been a wild summer, lots and lots of Forrest fire, lingering smoke for days on end…. It’s now going into fall here, and I was thinking about maybe popping a seed over the winter
Nice to see you! Sorry about the fires it's worrying :( I hope we'll have you growing with us again this coming winter too! :cheer:

Nice to see you! Sorry about the fires it's worrying :( I hope we'll have you growing with us again this coming winter too! :cheer:
The fires are still burning in a few different areas unfortunately, but fortunately for me, I’m in no and have been in no danger. Just very smoky. Where we live, it doesn’t have enough wooded areas to really put us in danger… but yeah…. Many weren’t that fortunate.

Yeah it would be cool to drop a seed, I was just talking to my wife this morning about how I miss the process of a plant…

I would have to pick up some supplies and get my self ready for it but it’s doable for in the near future!

Bro, great to hear from you. :high-five:

Hell yeah those down some beans brother. Hope you can get one in before Xmas 🎄.
Much love homie, hopefully you can stick around brother for a minute.:green_heart:
My man!! Glad to see your pretty face!!! Lol

I was chatting with the main man! Mr. 420 and he recommended me start a new grow journal, but I’d love to just keep this journal as my main journal… I’d hate to have a million journals linked in my signature!! Buuuut I mean, push comes to shove and I need to start a new one so be it 🤪

Sorry it was 4:20pm where I am and had to pause for the cause

I've also recently have become active again , lot easy to start growing in the winter , would be cool to see a winter grow from a guy !
Great to see you man!! You’ve got a beauty growing outside right now!! But I’m worried for you as it’s getting soooo cold! I couldn’t imagine having a monster like that outside right now!!

Great to see you man!! You’ve got a beauty growing outside right now!! But I’m worried for you as it’s getting soooo cold! I couldn’t imagine having a monster like that outside right now!!
It was just a runt that was growing slow so I dug a hole with tractor and dumped some some hot soil and transplant outside was not expecting it to grow , killed all the tiger Lily's
Screenshot_20231001-164729.png
PXL_20231001_223131400~3.jpg

Good morning everyone!! Will be out at the lake today for work!! Crisp cool fall air, it’s getting chilly, but I love this time of year… bugs are dying off, it’s not too hot, the fall colours are beautiful…. Only downfall is snow ❄️ is right around the corner!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I gotta get back into the swing of things here… I’ve lost my touch with links being added into the text an what not… but it’s just like a bike, gotta jump back on and everything will come naturally!!

I changed my notification settings, I won’t get a notification unless I get tagged or I get quoted on something… got tired of waking up every morning to 1487 notifications 😂

Hope everyone is has had a successful grow season this summer! Or winter, depending on where you are 😊

Back
Top Bottom