BLS’s Grow Laboratory

Good morning everyone!! Will be out at the lake today for work!! Crisp cool fall air, it’s getting chilly, but I love this time of year… bugs are dying off, it’s not too hot, the fall colours are beautiful…. Only downfall is snow ❄️ is right around the corner!! 🤦🏻‍♂️

I gotta get back into the swing of things here… I’ve lost my touch with links being added into the text an what not… but it’s just like a bike, gotta jump back on and everything will come naturally!!

I changed my notification settings, I won’t get a notification unless I get tagged or I get quoted on something… got tired of waking up every morning to 1487 notifications 😂

Hope everyone is has had a successful grow season this summer! Or winter, depending on where you are 😊
Hello you!

I still miss your face!

And I love snow! Well I say I love it, I’ve seen it twice but I’ve never seen it fall.

Happy canna-birthday Canada :)
I should have celebrated by dropping a seed! Lol but I’ve got so much to do before I do that! [Head spinning] 😵‍💫

Hello you!

I still miss your face!

And I love snow! Well I say I love it, I’ve seen it twice but I’ve never seen it fall.
No!! I miss your face!!!

Good to see you in my neck of the woods!!
The first snow fall of the year can be quite beautiful and tranquil… it’s quieter out then it normally is because the fluffs of snow act as baffles and absorb any sound near by… then accumulates.. then you gotta shovel it, and shovel again, then it gets quite annoying lol

Last time I smoked weed was about four weeks ago… time before that, was New Year’s Eve…. I don’t think I want to quit forever but for now, I’m okay with not puffing
Good job!

I’m not a wake and baker, tho I easily could be. I want to do the majority of life going forward with a clear mind and not numbed. I do like my weekend joint tho. In fact sometimes I’m living for it. Lol!

And fuck I’ve missed you! Hope you’re living your dream.

Hi BLS :ciao: ! Nice to see you!
My man!!! Good to see you as well good sir!!! Hope you and your family are happy and healthy!! Much love and respect to you!!!

I’m just watching the Edmonton oilers hockey game right now as my oldest daughter is making me pretend strawberry ice cream and sprinkles!! Yummy 🤤 😋

Good job!

I’m not a wake and baker, tho I easily could be. I want to do the majority of life going forward with a clear mind and not numbed. I do like my weekend joint tho. In fact sometimes I’m living for it. Lol!

And fuck I’ve missed you! Hope you’re living your dream.
Mrs.Trala!!!! Wow are you ever a nice sight for my sore eyes!!

I used to love wake and bake… as soon as I get downstairs from bed, that was the first thing I did. All through out the day multiple times, and I’m happy now seeing life with a clear head. I constantly miss it and old habits die hard and I find my self reaching for the pipe daily and I correct my self lol

Living the dream? I wish it were the case! I had a rough year last year financially, I mean it wasn’t terrible, but I made 11,000 less last year then the year before, just due to getting laid off and starting a new job and blah blah blah…This year has been off to a bad start due to starting another new job and extreme cold weather and snow storms, and then my boss constantly going on holidays and leaving me stranded with no work….

Sorry for the long reply, but long story short I’m happy(ish), before I was constantly gone and out of the house gone for work before anyone else was up and now I’m starting later and I get to help out with the morning routines and what not… but financially it’s been very stressful…

But I get to see my kids more and I love that!

My man!!! Good to see you as well good sir!!! Hope you and your family are happy and healthy!! Much love and respect to you!!!

I’m just watching the Edmonton oilers hockey game right now as my oldest daughter is making me pretend strawberry ice cream and sprinkles!! Yummy 🤤 😋

I used to love wake and bake… as soon as I get downstairs from bed, that was the first thing I did. All through out the day multiple times, and I’m happy now seeing life with a clear head. I constantly miss it and old habits die hard and I find my self reaching for the pipe daily and I correct my self lol

Living the dream? I wish it were the case! I had a rough year last year financially, I mean it wasn’t terrible, but I made 11,000 less last year then the year before, just due to getting laid off and starting a new job and blah blah blah…This year has been off to a bad start due to starting another new job and extreme cold weather and snow storms, and then my boss constantly going on holidays and leaving me stranded with no work….

Sorry for the long reply, but long story short I’m happy(ish), before I was constantly gone and out of the house gone for work before anyone else was up and now I’m starting later and I get to help out with the morning routines and what not… but financially it’s been very stressful…

So good to see you and to know you are all good despite some of the circumstances :hug:

It’s Miss Trala! I’ve never been married. I like to keep all options open. Lolling!

And sweetheart, when you look back you will remember these years with such love and fondness. Despite the lack of money, despite the social stressors.

When I ask elderly patients when they look back when were their happiest days, 90% of the time the answer is “when the kids were growing up”. It’s also the same answer when I ask when were you the poorest lol!

When my son left home at 22, I was $35k in debt. I was still paying off his private school fees and he left school at 18 lol. My credit cards were maxed, and my car was under finance. Within two years of him moving out we were debt free and had saved a small deposit for a house. That was around 10 years ago. I’m okay money wise now. I mean I’m not flush, but I have enough to live what is happy for me. And I’ve never been given a cent. I’ve worked for it. Every fucking bit!

Your time will come, that I feel sure. Keep focusing on the joy your children bring you, be good to your woman, work hard and you’ll get there.

Much love sent to you. Xo

So good to see you and to know you are all good despite some of the circumstances :hug:
The circumstances are what they are, and I’m trying to make the best of what’s at hand! I’m grateful for my kids. They bring the worst and the best out of me at the same time. I’m grateful for the experience! What a ride it’s been!!

Kids are the best man! I just finished taking care of one of mine's bird while they enjoyed a getaway few days. I miss pretend days! :circle-of-love:
I’m definitely going to miss it! My oldest has changed so much already and I already miss the old her, but I’m super intrigued into who and what she will become of her self! I do my best to set good examples and teach both of them to be leaders and not followers.

I’m really excited for this summer, as last year I put my oldest into soccer ⚽️ and was her coach. This summer I enrolled both of the girls and will coach both of them. I’m excited for the experience and excited for the memories! I love being a dad and I love watching them grow up. It’s a blessing to watch them grow but it’s also one of the worst things about being a dad. Is watching them grow up and knowing the past will only be memories from here on out. Grateful for the ride though!!

It’s Miss Trala!
Ohh damn!! My mistake!!

I’ve never been married.
Hey me either… I call the wife my wife but we’re not married. I got her a ring and we got engaged, but I gave her the choice that we could have a wedding and put off on buying a house for longer, or buy a house and put the wedding off. So I put all my savings into a house and the rest is history. At times it gets rocky though. Other times it’s good… as the ol saying goes though, through thick and thin!

And sweetheart, when you look back you will remember these years with such love and fondness. Despite the lack of money, despite the social stressors.

When I ask elderly patients when they look back when were their happiest days, 90% of the time the answer is “when the kids were growing up”. It’s also the same answer when I ask when were you the poorest lol!

When my son left home at 22, I was $35k in debt. I was still paying off his private school fees and he left school at 18 lol. My credit cards were maxed, and my car was under finance. Within two years of him moving out we were debt free and had saved a small deposit for a house. That was around 10 years ago. I’m okay money wise now. I mean I’m not flush, but I have enough to live what is happy for me. And I’ve never been given a cent. I’ve worked for it. Every fucking bit!

Your time will come, that I feel sure. Keep focusing on the joy your children bring you, be good to your woman, work hard and you’ll get there.

Much love sent to you. Xo
And thanks for that! I definitely needed some greats words of advice and reassurance that I’m doing the right thing. I’ve been battling depression over the past year and a bit, I’m a doing a bit better now but I like to always say, I work to live, I don’t live to work. Sometimes I feel I would be happier with more money but I don’t want to miss out on these times with my kids. The experience is better than wealth, ten fold! Like you said, the wealth will come.

Back
Top Bottom