Blue Dream x Tutankhamon x Green Crack

low humidity increases thc production :) I wouldnt know enough to say whether its better either way... each pheno could have a varying optimal temp.. only way ud know is via experimenting with clones

defoiling the top bud will slow its growth temporarily and increase light to bud sites...

That s what I did that time prior to flowering on 3 plants that as well needed it to allow lower sites to grow and prevent the main tops to get too high and keep flat canopy. I also did kind of fim just to slow them down. It has worked pretty well so far. Can wait to see the result in 3 weeks. I'm very impatient regarding stretch as it my last grow I didn't have any plant really stretching but I was I way smaller pots with little depth

I feel like doing heavy defo on left king tut in the red pot and green crack and blue dream. What do you think of it?

I just butchered this one in veg. However, she’s going to be a mom so I’m only going to use her for a few clones. In DWC I can get away with it. Fast recovery.

6F4853DF-7EDC-4B4B-BDEA-E4B7D4164015.jpeg

98AF8D23-86A9-42FF-AB56-A59970040ACA.jpeg

I could do all kind of training in my fridge grow. I had nine plants lool. I had to hook a light on the wall and finish two plants outside of the grow room. I started this current grow in the big box of my svs pb-1000 subwoofer lool! Which I can't stop recommanding haha. Anyway I think I can supercrop without harm the plants. That's also why I was talking about just pinching but not doing the entire supercrop process.... I think I'll just leave it like that. I wish some would just tell me "do it it will double your harvest!". But things don't work that way haha. I think the plants should already produce a nice harvest considering their age (more than 2 month from seed before flip) and how they look. I should better be scared of how big they may become as I ve seen different smaller plants of smaller pheno become monsters when flipped!

YouTube

Green crack and blue dream are bigger plants than vanilla kush of this video considering their description. My pots are also bigger. Let's hope this doesn't turn into drama lool. I do think in that video it s the distance of the lights that was responsible of such a growth! He was also in hydroponics where things are going faster

Guys this video makes me wonder if sometimes stretching isnt a good thing?! I'm wondering how much this guy would have harvested if lights had been closer sooner...... In my last grow maybe plants didn't stretch much cause the lights was close enough to give them plenty of lumens?! I ve always seen everywhere that stretching was a bad thing. But I ve also seen a lot of plants trained well with multiple colas but always staying very short. It s like the more colas the less stretch. Which sounds logical as multiple colas will need longer veg to grow vertical. But with little vertical grow I ve no memory of a trained plant with let's say 20 main colas, to produce more than 150 grams....in that video
Give me your thoughts

Hi guys,

Today as been 7 days since flip in flowering.

I had to move a blue dream which is growing taller than a green crack. I took advantage of this and cut some leafs and too small branches that would never go high. This allows me to facilitate watering so I m glad I did it! As I won't be moving anything else before harvest, I also did some pictures as the plants were out of the grow room.

Here you go :

Tutankhamon #1

PicsArt_02-09-01_28_07.jpg
PicsArt_02-09-01_23_23.jpg

Tutankhamon #2

IMAG14746.jpg
PicsArt_02-09-01_21_15.jpg
PicsArt_02-09-01_22_22.jpg

Blue dream #1

IMAG14768.jpg
IMAG14758.jpg

Blue dream #2 and Green Crack (smallest is green crack)

PicsArt_02-09-01_19_50.jpg
PicsArt_02-09-01_17_38.jpg
PicsArt_02-09-01_05_12.jpg

They are wonderful! If I had a bigger grow room I could have had marvelous results especially by opening more tutankhamon #1.... Anyway I have to do with what I have and I ll be fine!

I didn't put closer pics but I can see firsts pistils starting developing on every plants. They seem to like the 13/11 schedule pretty well :circle-of-love:

Please have a look at my previous post as I would like to hear people's opinion

Seems no one have a thought about it.... Anyway maybe I ll get my answer one day by testing

I've been reflecting a lot about this stretching stuff. I think another factor that prevent my first grow of green crack to stretch in flowering was maybe the fact the plant was saturated of lumens. I think you can reach saturation without burning. Let s in a good outdoor environment the plant gets around 55000 lux. Bright sunny desert day is 100000 lux. Maybe if the plant get let's say 90000 she receives a signal saying don't grow more as you could burn. I think just one of two branches isn't enough to send the saturation message. I guess the main part of the plants must be saturated to send the message. This could be an explanation... I m ve read at different place that over 80000 lux is useless and over the saturation point. I m going to get my lamps a bit higher to see if I can get a bit of stretch. At the mean time plant produce trichomes to protect of the lumens. So it can also be a good thing. I Guessthere is a kind of sweet spot. I ll try to find more information on the net

Edit : after reflecting higher plants mean longer distance for the light to reach the bottom of the plant. So I m back to full 90000 lux!

Seems no one have a thought about it.... Anyway maybe I ll get my answer one day by testing

I've been reflecting a lot about this stretching stuff. I think another factor that prevent my first grow of green crack to stretch in flowering was maybe the fact the plant was saturated of lumens. I think you can reach saturation without burning. Let s in a good outdoor environment the plant gets around 55000 lux. Bright sunny desert day is 100000 lux. Maybe if the plant get let's say 90000 she receives a signal saying don't grow more as you could burn. I think just one of two branches isn't enough to send the saturation message. I guess the main part of the plants must be saturated to send the message. This could be an explanation... I m ve read at different place that over 80000 lux is useless and over the saturation point. I m going to get my lamps a bit higher to see if I can get a bit of stretch. At the mean time plant produce trichomes to protect of the lumens. So it can also be a good thing. I Guessthere is a kind of sweet spot. I ll try to find more information on the net

Edit : after reflecting higher plants mean longer distance for the light to reach the bottom of the plant. So I m back to full 90000 lux!
Did you lollipop at all?

Did you lollipop at all?
Not really lollipop. I ve done trimming and a bit of defoliation (did a lot in my first grow to experiment). The plants are pretty tight and not stretchy at all so I didn't lollipop but did remove the too low stems and some masking leaves

One of the king tut as taken the lead in flowering faster than they other plants. I would like them to finish mostly at the same time as I don't have another room for dark drying otherwise. So I lowered the light timer to 12.5/11.5 instead of 13/11. In two weeks when they all have pistils I ll go back to 13/11 then drop to 12/12 the last 2 weeks

Hi guys,

Lil update. Today is 2 weeks from flipping. I did some shaving and took quick pictures :

Blue dream :

IMAG15055.jpg
IMAG15104.jpg

Tutankhamon 1 :

IMAG15065.jpg

Tutankhamon 2 :

IMAG15075.jpg

Green crack and blue dream in the back

IMAG15115.jpg

IMAG15095.jpg

On part of each plant is taller than the other one. This is because there was a part under full spectrum toplanet 600w led (the taller) vs the other part under bestva 1000w blue and red led. Both parts was receiving the same amount of lumens but it seems the full spectrum give better results. I had already seen a video showing quickly if you go through it that the guy comparing both was getting better results with white full spectrum :

[video=youtube_share;Cx90nHDg4_s]
[/video]

I have also ordered some terpinator to use in foliar spray. I m sure to get better results buy feeding soil as using and adding some terpinator and bio boost by foliar spraying. I saw some articles saying doing both were providing good results without nutrients burn. Don't remember the links but Google it you will find it (weed foliar spray). I really want to get the best of this grow that's taking me a long time.

Regarding the lights I could then replace my bestva 1000w and my 2 zjchao 1000 watts thanks to Amazon support. So I have now 2 x toplant full spectrum 600w that are working great till now. So my grow room as a better covering of full spectrum as I have 3 white leds out of 5 and placed smartly
Now let's just wait!

IMAG15127.jpg

Back
Top Bottom