Blue Dream x Tutankhamon x Green Crack

I saw someone asking about par in a grow journal. It reminded me a very interesting article that I had read a few months ago. It explains the perfect par value and temperature for weed but with some accurate values and tests comparison :

Cannabis Business Times - January 2017 - The Key to Maximum Yield

Thank you for that link flash. :hug: I'll dig into it later. Always trying to up the yield so I can be free to play with new chemovars. :laughtwo:

You caught my attention leaving a note at the end of my old journal. Had to stop by and see the overcrowding. I like what you did with the cheap fans on top of the panels. Very cool adaptation that I don't believe I've seen demonstrated before. My current lights don't give off that kind of heat, but I'll file it away for recommendations. I'll have to give you some reps for that, and for the video on cheap LEDs, which I also haven't time to view today, but by God I will. :battingeyelashes:

The Blue Dream is fabulous. One of the best chemovars I've grown to date, and a favorite of everyone who tried it. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. You are a wee bit crowded in there, aren't you? :laughtwo: Keep the air moving throughout and you should be good. They all look happy to be in your care, so keep doing what you're doing.

When I get the opiate thread up I'll have to swing back again and see how they're treating you. Until then, have a wonderful day. :ciao:

Thank you for that link flash. :hug: I'll dig into it later. Always trying to up the yield so I can be free to play with new chemovars. :laughtwo:

You caught my attention leaving a note at the end of my old journal. Had to stop by and see the overcrowding. I like what you did with the cheap fans on top of the panels. Very cool adaptation that I don't believe I've seen demonstrated before. My current lights don't give off that kind of heat, but I'll file it away for recommendations. I'll have to give you some reps for that, and for the video on cheap LEDs, which I also haven't time to view today, but by God I will. :battingeyelashes:

The Blue Dream is fabulous. One of the best chemovars I've grown to date, and a favorite of everyone who tried it. I'm sure you'll be happy with it. You are a wee bit crowded in there, aren't you? :laughtwo: Keep the air moving throughout and you should be good. They all look happy to be in your care, so keep doing what you're doing.

When I get the opiate thread up I'll have to swing back again and see how they're treating you. Until then, have a wonderful day. :ciao:
Thank you very much for your kindness!

Hi guys,

Lil update to share some stuffs i bought.

Bought that after reading nice reviews :

Screenshot_20180218-211923_2.png

I m using it along with Canna bio booster. I read interesting stuffs about foliar spraying. Terpenez, another product like Terpinator is advertised to be best use by foliar spraying. I could find it where I live so bought terpinator. Things should be good using it along with bio booster. Foliar spray makes the plant absorb the nutrients faster. They say there is no risk of overfeeding doing both foliar spraying and regular watering. What I m doing is feeding the soil each 2 days with canna bio flores and rhizotonic in adjusted ph water , then foliar spraying once a day with terpinator and bio booster.

As I m lazy and got tired of handspraying, I bought that and it s perfect :

Screenshot_20180218-211839_2.png

It s made for paint so it s even better for just spraying plants. A lil bit of noise but it takes 1 min for 1 Liter so it s pretty fast.

I also bought this stuff to try my best to keep Canopy temp to @28°C (if you read the article I linked about PAR, you ll understand why) :

Screenshot_20180218-211856_2.png

As you can see I put a lot of energy in producing the best weed possible with my setup.

I plan to but a bowl leaf trimmer as it seems to work pretty well. I also plan to dry trimming. I spent 3 hours on the web today looking at this subject. Can't count how many people praise better taste and smell after leaving the hole plan dry for around 2 weeks with all its leaves. Seems if you wait long enough till it s dry, leaves can be removed easily (when it s not easy it s cause it s still too wet) and the product is ready and don't need much curing then...

Can t wait for the results! I ve tried to think about everything so now I can't really do more except keeping feeding and watering them correctly! I did some trimming today on some low bud sites that would never grow. I also removed some fan leaves hiding bud sites. I ll post a picture maybe on Thursday as it will be 3 weeks flowering. Cheers!

Forgot to say that the goal of the bowl leaf trimmer is also to then extract kief with all the lil pop corn buds and small leaves. I plan to then melt all the buds with those extra trichomes to increase thc when roll in joints! It will be kind of half moonrock. Goal is just to increase thc the most possible. Bio boost and terpinator should already allow the genetic to express the most possible (considering I ensure the other conditions are well managed). What do you think of it? Have you already tested it? Does it change the smell or just increase effects without affecting the smell and smoke?

Just realize I had forgotten that pic last week :

PicsArt_02-09-01_25_031.jpg

The two tutankhamon. The smaller one is now starting to get bigger. He will produce bigger colas. Less than the one one the left, but definitely fatter. I ll post 3 weeks update pics on Thursday but I think it s again linked to the white led. Things really seem to develop better under white full spectrum light vs red and blue.

Forgot to say that the goal of the bowl leaf trimmer is also to then extract kief with all the lil pop corn buds and small leaves. I plan to then melt all the buds with those extra trichomes to increase thc when roll in joints! It will be kind of half moonrock. Goal is just to increase thc the most possible. Bio boost and terpinator should already allow the genetic to express the most possible (considering I ensure the other conditions are well managed). What do you think of it? Have you already tested it? Does it change the smell or just increase effects without affecting the smell and smoke?
No one?

Does someone know what this is ?

I think unless it s a coincidence, this has started appearing on some leaves of one of the blue dream and a single leaf on a tutankhamon. It wasn't there before I started to foliar spraying with terpinator +biocanna bioboost. I tried to find similar leaves on the net and the closest stuff I could find was linked to ph fluctuations. But maybe it s a kind of nutrients burn?! I would really appreciate an input? I ll lower the dose of terpinator and bioboost to half the recommended dosage and see how it goes. If it s not better in 3 or 4 days I ll use only water

Just a thought. If you sprayed while the lights were on it may be light burn from standing water droplets. Water droplets act like little magnifying lenses. Try spraying just before lights out.

I would dilute the mix a little more and try to get finer droplets. Don't let it puddle up on the leaves to much. If thats what it is should not have issue any more.

Thank you I ll do that

Just a thought. If you sprayed while the lights were on it may be light burn from standing water droplets. Water droplets act like little magnifying lenses. Try spraying just before lights out.

I did think of that as well but the Blue dream on which I have this phenomenon is the one that receives a bit less light that all the other ones. I could also see a shaded leaf with the same stuff but in fact it may be that

As I don't want to risk anything, I took the plant out of the tent and flushed it. Also watered the leaves to remove any nutrient that could have made salts. No more nut for the next 3 days.

Week 3 flowering update :

Blue dream front tutankhamon in the back :

Second tutankhamon :

Blue dream :

Tutankhamon left and Green crack on the Right :

Green crack in the front Blue dream in the back

I managed to get 3 of my led lights replaced and refund so could order brand new toplanet 600w. Now all my Grow space is filled with nice developing flowers and lights everywhere. Canopy pretty good. Taking the pictures makes me realize I had some light burn so I put lights a bit higher to be around 75000-80000 lux almost everywhere around the canopy.

I also took off the kind burnt leaves that seems of nutrients burn cause of too strong mix by foliar spraying. I flushed blue dream and took of some damaged leaves. It should be good. Next feeding will be only through soil and I ll take it easy on Terpinator + Biocanna Boost mix!

I m still trying to do the best I can to take care of the ladies. I was a bit stressful because of the burn leaves problem but I think flush can solve almost everything. Took the microscope to check the leaves and could confirm it s not anything than burn. Hope they will be good an produce marvelous buds!

Cheers!

:Namaste:

Does someone know what this is ?

I think unless it s a coincidence, this has started appearing on some leaves of one of the blue dream and a single leaf on a tutankhamon. It wasn't there before I started to foliar spraying with terpinator +biocanna bioboost. I tried to find similar leaves on the net and the closest stuff I could find was linked to ph fluctuations. But maybe it s a kind of nutrients burn?! I would really appreciate an input? I ll lower the dose of terpinator and bioboost to half the recommended dosage and see how it goes. If it s not better in 3 or 4 days I ll use only water

From what i know you, which isnt a lot, but i wont ever spray a plant with anything. Youve seem to have only had an issue as soon as you have sprayed it, which would tell me to stay well clear. Have a read through my 1st journal, has details of my 1st grow in which i had 3 x green crack and my 2nd grow which ive upped the game in. Comment tell me wat you think Clones & Seeds In Coco Side By Side

From what i know you, which isnt a lot, but i wont ever spray a plant with anything. Youve seem to have only had an issue as soon as you have sprayed it, which would tell me to stay well clear. Have a read through my 1st journal, has details of my 1st grow in which i had 3 x green crack and my 2nd grow which ive upped the game in. Comment tell me wat you think Clones & Seeds In Coco Side By Side

Thanks for your input. Foliar feeding is not a bad thing. You can have a look on the net. I think I just gave too much nutrients. As I wanted to spray everything I should have lowered the dosage more. I should also had been careful about not spraying when lights on. My environment is very dry with always less than 30% humidity. So can safely spray before the lights shut off. From what I ve seen many people feed each next day. I was spraying everyday and with half dosage. But maybe it was too much. I ll see how it goes now in the next few days. I m gonna have a look at your journal

Plants are really looking nice. I was intrigued by your paint spray for foliar feeding. At first I was afraid it might be have had too high of a pressure but looks like it works well.

I spray all the time with the lights on but limit my spray to about 500 ppm. So far I haven't seen any burning or spotting. In my case I am only putting my regular nutrients on them.

Back
Top Bottom