BOEL Skunk x JohnnyD's Cambodian Thai In RDWC

As far as plants go I like these better than the MTs. I could see growing them as ornamentals. They have such incredible foliage. Huge shiny dark green leaves, tight dense flowers covered in frost with super white pistils, and they show no signs of distress despite being bent over for getting too tall.

I know you guys are all waiting with bated breath (baited, in some cases) for the next exciting installment of As The Thaibodian Turns. I'd suggest that you hold your breath. Or take a Tic Tac or something. Nothing has changed. Nothing to report. Buds are getting bigger and the frost is building like crazy. You'll just have to take my word for it.

I know you guys are all waiting with bated breath (baited, in some cases) for the next exciting installment of As The Thaibodian Turns. I'd suggest that you hold your breath. Or take a Tic Tac or something. Nothing has changed. Nothing to report. Buds are getting bigger and the frost is building like crazy. You'll just have to take my word for it.
I call bullshit. They're dead. You're just in denial.

I actually looked in on them today. Like unzipped the doors looked, not just peeked in thru the window looked. They're fine. Frosty AF. I've got 18 colas going which is kinda weird. I thought I topped them the same but one must have an extra set of branches. Couldn't be bothered to count branches but I took a few pics.

IMG_443115.JPG
IMG_443219.JPG

Some frosty undernugs.

IMG_4436_1.JPG
IMG_443815.JPG

I actually looked in on them today. Like unzipped the doors looked, not just peeked in thru the window looked. They're fine. Frosty AF. I've got 18 colas going which is kinda weird. I thought I topped them the same but one must have an extra set of branches. Couldn't be bothered to count branches but I took a few pics.

IMG_443115.JPG
IMG_443219.JPG

Some frosty undernugs.

IMG_4436_1.JPG
IMG_443815.JPG
Looks good!

I'm pretty stoked on this grow even though they seem to have taken a back seat to my other grow. I'm looking forward to the crazy knobby crystal covered colas this plant is known for.

Yeah those tips look potent AF! Love their structure

I just read the other night that the hollow stems is a Sativa trait. I see it there.
Ahhh I didn't know that. I was almost disappointed mine didn't have them last harvest... probably that Indica thing! Great info JM

Ahhh I didn't know that. I was almost disappointed mine didn't have them last harvest... probably that Indica thing! Great info JM

I read it on the internet it has to be true right...

Humm, I just seen the other day, that hollow stems is NOT a good thing. Have to find it..

@Mayne, I wouldn't be surprised if it's a sign of abuse. Those poor plants were neglected horribly while I focused on the main grow. That they survived is a testament to their hardiness. The next time I grow them I'll grow only them. They make the most incredibly beautiful frosty flowers.

right on brother.. You want to talk hardy? lol, My fireOG is cryin. I have a male that I just shook all his todays pollen on her. Im going to call it, " FireStarter".. No idea of the Male gene, but It grows fast and tall, where as my FireOG is like a juniper,lol.. Since this was my first try at pollen chuckin, I will call the new strain, "FireStarter"..

I finally got my cob build done, so she soakin in the Lums now..

But back to the hollow stem, Im still looking ,lol..

This grow is still going! I did a partial harvest of the top colas that were exhibiting strain from the copper deficiency and it turned out to be some killer smoke. I shared some with friends last night and they loved it. Their reaction to the appearance of the buds was fun to watch. Judging by their talkative social high it exhibits strong sativa traits. The underbuds are still coming on strong and will likely surpass the main nugs in total weight. Spraying with copper octanoate helped somewhat, but this strain is just a bitch when it comes to this deficiency. Noticed a couple of nanners a few days ago so it may be getting close but I'm in no hurry to harvest. As long as it's still throwing white pistils and not showing signs of degrading I'll let it grow.

Back
Top Bottom