Brother's Winter Grow - Still Doing That - G13 - Amnesia - BB & WW

welcome wak&bake, never too late mate :)

thank you for the kind words and the good wishes my friends :love:

tommorow i'll be back home with a water update from my flowering girls :)

until then :ciao:

:circle-of-love:
New Year's Eve Update

Another year is gone and it's that time again, when experience that weird feeling, that tingling sensation in our stomachs we can't quite explain or let go.

For all of you my friends, from the bottom of my heart, i wish you find what you really seek:love:

in the spirit of the holiday updates, no stoner rumble once again, straight pictures :smokin:

so chill back, blaze a join or a bowl, and make a wish :)

Day 41
Day 5 from switch

flowering girls in the morning ready for their water:

DSC005019.JPG

my personal Favourite, the White Widow:

DSC0050411.JPG

Blueberries:

DSC0050311.JPG

#2 (the short stacker)

DSC0050610.JPG

G13 Haze:

DSC0050711.JPG

all G13H in a row, no much difference between them, same phenotypic expressions more or less.

DSC0050910.JPG

Amnesia Lemon:

unlike the G13H, the Amnesia Lemons are pretty intresting when it comes down to phenotypic expressions. Looks like each one is a different Pheno :smokin:

#1 The sativa pusher

DSC0051010.JPG

#2 The Hybrid Gene Balance

DSC0051110.JPG

3# The Skunk dominator (looks like indica won that gene fight :laughtwo:)

DSC0051212.JPG

all wet and done:

DSC0051412.JPG

and as usual, night night shot :)

DSC005168.JPG

this organic thing is really intresting after all, i have not added a single thing since in this grow and i must say it's probably the best herb i've ever grown. Salt nutrient is fast, strong and sufficient. But there's something about organic that i cant explain, all i can say is that im drawn to it.

Feeding nothing but mineral water (pH'ed ofc down to 6.2 from 7.5 most companies sell it at)

this is my soil recipe right now:

30% perlite
35% peat
25% peat moss
10% organic worm homus

For the next grow im definitely adding some things to the recipe tho, Vermiculite and Volcanic Dust is up there in the list. I'm also gonna start using organic drenches, all in due time :)

every grow is always better than the one before, and i believe that's a golden rule even to the best growers, you never stop learning, the more you do it the more you improve at it.

Well, i promised no rumble but what can you do :smokin:

see you all in 2016 my friends, happy new year and keep fighting the good fight :circle-of-love:

Hey brother :) you are smashing it :) all your plants are looking fantastic :) I can't believe how much space they have all taken up, great work my man :)

A very happy new year to you too my friend and may all your hopes and dreams for the next year be answered :) much love to you and yours and may your new year be full of bountiful buds :) :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

Hello my Brother!

Nice ramble :) and beautiful plants. I feel like you do about organic growing. Since my first organic grow I feel like each one has gotten better. Honestly it's been more about enviroment since I started making my own soil. I'm using recycled soil now and it is the best soil I've ever had. Not one single deficiency or trace of nutrient burn since the beginning. I'm using filtered tap water and it's 135 ppm after filtering lol. Only additives I use are AACT teas consisting of worm castings, black strap molasses BSM, and GEM liquid fish. Then I give them a little Budswell in bloom (weeks 3 and 5 of flower).

There are so many ways to grow organically but building and maintaining a Soil Food Web (SFW) had been the most rewarding for me.

Wow I just rambled on your thread:peace: please forgive a brother, brother:thumb:

You're rocking it!

:circle-of-love:
New Year's Eve Update

Another year is gone and it's that time again, when experience that weird feeling, that tingling sensation in our stomachs we can't quite explain or let go.

For all of you my friends, from the bottom of my heart, i wish you find what you really seek:love:

in the spirit of the holiday updates, no stoner rumble once again, straight pictures :smokin:

Day 41
Day 5 from switch

flowering girls in the morning ready for their water:

DSC005019.JPG

my personal Favourite, the White Widow:

DSC0050411.JPG

Blueberries:

DSC0050311.JPG

#2 (the short stacker)

DSC0050610.JPG

G13 Haze:

DSC0050711.JPG

all G13H in a row, no much difference between them, same phenotypic expressions more or less.

DSC0050910.JPG

Amnesia Lemon:

unlike the G13H, the Amnesia Lemons are pretty intresting when it comes down to phenotypic expressions. Looks like each one is a different Pheno :smokin:

#1 The sativa pusher

DSC0051010.JPG

#2 The Hybrid Gene Balance

DSC0051110.JPG

3# The Skunk dominator (looks like indica won that gene fight :laughtwo:)

DSC0051212.JPG

all wet and done:

DSC0051412.JPG

DSC005168.JPG

this organic thing is really intresting after all, i have not added a single thing since in this grow and i must say it's probably the best herb i've ever grown. Salt nutrient is fast, strong and sufficient. But there's something about organic that i cant explain, all i can say is that im drawn to it.

Feeding nothing but mineral water (pH'ed ofc down to 6.2 from 7.5 most companies sell it at)

30% perlite
35% peat
25% peat moss
10% organic worm homus

For the next grow im definitely adding some things to the recipe tho, Vermiculite and Volcanic Dust is up there in the list. I'm also gonna start using organic drenches, all in due time :)

every grow is always better than the one before, and i believe that's a golden rule even to the best growers, you never stop learning, the more you do it the more you improve at it.

see you all in 2016 my friends, happy new year and keep fighting the good fight :circle-of-love:

Happy New Year Brother!!

Beautiful garden!..:)

Volcanic dust,, cool,, i am actually experimenting with volcanic dust right at this moment,, will chat about it next year bro,, no time now,, happy new year pal:Namaste:

Edit,,oh, by the way,, what a wonderful greecian forest,,will be ancient history soon enough,, :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Well, my 2bits on the volcano dust,,,:Namaste:

I have read about the properties that rock dust can provide to the soil,, trace minerals would be an obvious benefit I would imagine,, there is all kinds of relatively recent research indicating tremendous benefits to ones gerden by adding rock dust.,:high-five:

I am sure some volcanoes are better than others as to dust composition,, that would be a given I guess,,, my particular dust comes from a local rock we call 'mountain ash',, ash,, get it?? A relatively soft rock I use for some sculpting I do.

I have had the dust for a while, used it once then forgot about it,, i did a side by side experiment first time and was not overly impressed,,but i am presently trying again

I am just waiting for two clones to take so I can do another side by side,, i will be more generous with the dust this time

Cheers to your curiosity tead,, :Namaste:

Hey brother :) you are smashing it :) all your plants are looking fantastic :) I can't believe how much space they have all taken up, great work my man :)

A very happy new year to you too my friend and may all your hopes and dreams for the next year be answered :) much love to you and yours and may your new year be full of bountiful buds :) :circle-of-love::Namaste::passitleft:

thank you so much for the wishes and the kind words brother :)

Hello my Brother!

Nice ramble :) and beautiful plants. I feel like you do about organic growing. Since my first organic grow I feel like each one has gotten better. Honestly it's been more about enviroment since I started making my own soil. I'm using recycled soil now and it is the best soil I've ever had. Not one single deficiency or trace of nutrient burn since the beginning. I'm using filtered tap water and it's 135 ppm after filtering lol. Only additives I use are AACT teas consisting of worm castings, black strap molasses BSM, and GEM liquid fish. Then I give them a little Budswell in bloom (weeks 3 and 5 of flower).

There are so many ways to grow organically but building and maintaining a Soil Food Web (SFW) had been the most rewarding for me.

Wow I just rambled on your thread:peace: please forgive a brother, brother:thumb:

You're rocking it!

ramble is good my friend, feel free to anytime :)

some great information in there too, thanks for the insight and the kind words :)

Well i enjoy a good ramble so keep it up fellas ;) 420Brother your tent is rocking now, All beautiful plants too! Your starting the new year on the right foot. 2016 will be a good year for growers.

haha, thank you NF, you're too kind my friend :Namaste:

Looking perfect over here! :goodjob:

thanks neik :) always with the good word :high-five:

It's about to be fun, looking Gucci bro:thumb:

aint that the truth my friend :)
thanks for the nice words :high-five:

Happy New Year Brother!!

Beautiful garden!..:)

thank you so much my friend :) happy new year to you too!!!

Looking good brother!

thank you my friend :)

a pleasure to entertain you guys the best i can :)

Volcanic dust,, cool,, i am actually experimenting with volcanic dust right at this moment,, will chat about it next year bro,, no time now,, happy new year pal:Namaste:

Edit,,oh, by the way,, what a wonderful greecian forest,,will be ancient history soon enough,, :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

haha, thats rich nivek :laughtwo:

thank you for the kind words my friend, be well :)

volcano dust you say....
hmmm...
What's the goal of adding volcano dust to your mix? Does it have to come from a particular volcano? I would imagine that different bumps in the earth might spew forth different mixes.

i'm still getting into it my friend so i might not be the best source about this but, from what i understand Volcanic dust contains some minerals that you could say are 'extinct', like not really extinct but really hard to find outside of some limited sources, volcanos being one of them, eruption brings them back from deep inside the earth out to the surface.

and yeah i guess it depends on the volcano about how good it's gonna be, i picked one from the Naples area in Italy, the lore says that agriculture was very diffucult around those parts except near the land where the volcano had erupted, companies have mined those minerals and processed them into dust for public distribution.

i can give you a link about it all if you'd like, just hit me up with a personal message ;)

Happy New Years 2016!!! The plants and garden are looking really good 420Brother! Hope you are having a good new year and with the looks of the plants it should be a great year :) :tokin::blunt::party::Rasta::yahoo:

Happy New Years 2016!!! The plants and garden are looking really good 420Brother! Hope you are having a good new year and with the looks of the plants it should be a great year :) :tokin::blunt::party::Rasta::yahoo:

happy new year to you too my friend :) i agree its gonna be a good year :thumb:

Happy New Year 420bro. Garden looks terrific! :passitleft:

my dear friend bright, happy new year to you and yours too, always glad to see you stop by

:passitleft:

Day 41
Day 5 from switch

DSC005168.JPG

30% perlite
35% peat
25% peat moss
10% organic worm homus

Hi, brother!

I've seen you around but haven't visited your garden before. It's beautiful -- I especially love the good night shot :)

Thank you for your soil recipe. I've been growing in coco coir but would love to do an organic soil grow, and your recipe looks intriguing. Could one substitute coco coir for the peat, do you think?

Happy New Year!

Back
Top Bottom