Buying seeds with credit cards

I called my bank card provider to inform them I would be making a purchase soon out of the country (seed order I simply said Europe) and to allow it to proceed forward. Should hopefully help you out

Go down to a 7-11 or walgreens or where ever sales loadable master cards see if you can find western union card. I been using loadable cards for years no problems. Most will say international use ok like the western union card says. Way better for you own security as well. If card info gets took so what its a loadable throw away get another.

Forgot to add. Visa cards are having problems with a lot of seed companies. Get master cards no problems. Just got a email my seeds have shipped for a order I did on 4/19. Was warned it would take a little extra time from 4/20 biz.

i'm in the u.s. attitude and gyo seed bank. tried 2 cards. both were visa. i will try what cofinest said and try master card. got them too. and may also do the card fdrom 7 11. i'll keep you all up dated. i,ve started ordering regular seeds and do my own pollination. as a result of using my own seeds, i have not had to order for two years. gonna do the same again. but can't find the right combination of credit card and seed bank. if nothing else, i'll send a money order. where there's a will there's a way.

i'm in the u.s. attitude and gyo seed bank. tried 2 cards. both were visa. i will try what cofinest said and try master card. got them too. and may also do the card fdrom 7 11. i'll keep you all up dated. i,ve started ordering regular seeds and do my own pollination. as a result of using my own seeds, i have not had to order for two years. gonna do the same again. but can't find the right combination of credit card and seed bank. if nothing else, i'll send a money order. where there's a will there's a way.

I will message you where I get mine later when I get on computer.

Dr. Seeds or AMS or Single seed Center 420 i have visa and use these guys. Never a problem paying or anything

In case you really weren't aware, the credit card companies have a blacklist they share between themselves of businesses that are not allowed to use their "services."
This translates into YOU are not allowed to use the services you pay for (credit) to patronize the business.

Bottom line: The credit card company knows you are buying illegal shit and blocked the transaction.
:peace:

Entropay is a virtual credit card. No plastic, Just the numbers. I used it to get Netflix USA in Canada until I cancelled it. Expensive fees but it should work. I used a USA zip code and address when I set it up. Not like they send you a paper bill so you could use the North pole as an address with a USA zip code. LMAO. What about a bank transfer. Back in the early days of our Prince of pot, Marc Emery. I visited his shop and he gave me bank numbers to make a deposit for seeds. That was long before the internet. Geez aren't we old at 57 rotations around Sol.

Entropay is a virtual credit card. No plastic, Just the numbers. I used it to get Netflix USA in Canada until I cancelled it. Expensive fees but it should work. I used a USA zip code and address when I set it up. Not like they send you a paper bill so you could use the North pole as an address with a USA zip code. LMAO. What about a bank transfer. Back in the early days of our Prince of pot, Marc Emery. I visited his shop and he gave me bank numbers to make a deposit for seeds. That was long before the internet. Geez aren't we old at 57 rotations around Sol.
Entropay is shutting down. Check their website. Sad to see.

Go down to a 7-11 or walgreens or where ever sales loadable master cards see if you can find western union card. I been using loadable cards for years no problems. Most will say international use ok like the western union card says. Way better for you own security as well. If card info gets took so what its a loadable throw away get another.

cant do it in my state

the companies usually have an option to directly wire it to them usually

Back
Top Bottom