BWC BayArea's Largest Solo Grow to Date

Re: Flower Day 54

Kato, no I haven;t tried any Safer products. This is the first time I've used anything other than neem oil or a neem based product for a fungal problem.
:peace:

Here's a link to their products. They claim to be organic and their insectisides claim to not harm benificial critters. I've sprayed my plants fairly heavy w/ no signs of burn or shock. No lingering smell like Neem oil.

Safer® Brand Garden Fungicide, Concentrate, Model 5456

Organic Flower Gardening Care Products, Insect Control, Fertilizers, Accessories, Planters and More! | Safer®Brand

Was a little behind on your journal and just caught up with all that great information you spend so much time on. Thanks for that. Sorry for all the PM issues you are having. It sound like you are doing everything you can and have and are going to make some tough decisions. I agree with you that making your own mistakes and learning from them is by far the best way to better yourself and your growing. Love the journal and good luck with the harvest. I hope it all works out for you....

Re: Flower Day 55

Organic Flower Gardening Care Products, Insect Control, Fertilizers, Accessories, Planters and More! | Safer®Brand[/url]
Kato thanks for the link. I'll do a little more research on the Safer products I already have like 3 here now I need to use. From here on out I gotta think prevention.Kato thanks for the link. I'll do a little more research on the Safer products I already have like 3 here now I need to use. From here on out I gotta think prevention.

Thanks 4 droppin in sonzor.

Fight hard for every gram my brother. Get it all harvested as late as you can go then get wicked with the cleaning.
Munki That's the plan. I just walked outa there and I'm seein some of what II been waitin 4, color!!. They still got some days left haven't really started to foxtail yet. Dunno about my next grow. I was thinking about a private poll of the people who rode this grow out or I was involved in their grow and people on my friends list. I'll contact u all via private message with details.

Just stepped out of flower room and saw another 1 that needs to come down. The remaining plants are what will make this grow a success. They're developing as they should so I'm happy despite all the problems I was still able to completely finish a cycle without sacrificing much quality, meaning I don't have a schwag crop. I've been harvesting at 5o% clear 50% milky so I have an idea of what to expect. One other thing I noticed. Being that this is such a resinous strain when the PM get close to buds it mimics resin. So it slows resin production but without careful examination it can go unnoticed b4 its too late. Happened to a few of mine. Especially ones that were not easily accessible. I learned how to better manage space and from watching others how to organize a little better. I also will be supercroping again I liked my results with that. If I do this type of set up again I definitely plan to have sturdier construction. 4 now its back to the tent. Still got 5 clones which 3 for a fact already have PM, just no out breaks. They will be flowerred in a 4x4 tent. After that I may go from seed with like 2 DCxSC cuts and some purple kush cuttings (when traveling uncharted territory I need insurance and can't abandon what I already started).The seeds will be up to u guys. I my just have a poll based on what I have available or just go off of ur vote and find the most popular strain. Andy Botwin and I spoke of some LA confidential for my medicinal needs so I might throw that in the mix. I'm noticing that all people don't realize they're ailments require different meds. What I have now has more of an psychological affect with a mild analgesic quality. Sometimes I;m in need of a more narcotic affect. The same way that there's a difference between Valium and Tylenol, strains and their affects differ. I'm really a med grower. N E how, we'll c how it goes. One more question, has anyone ever had a problem drying limbs closely spaced in a drying area? :peace:

Not sure if this answers your question but when I dry they are pretty close together. Some barley touching but thats about as close as I let them get. Also a agree with you about different strains for different symptoms. My whole goal for all the different strains I grew and will grow is to find the best of one that works well with Migraine. I have tried many and some make it worse and even a more intense pain. So its very important to find the correct one. Good luck with the rest of your grow.

Not sure if this answers your question but when I dry they are pretty close together. Some barley touching but thats about as close as I let them get. Also a agree with you about different strains for different symptoms. My whole goal for all the different strains I grew and will grow is to find the best of one that works well with Migraine. I have tried many and some make it worse and even a more intense pain. So its very important to find the correct one. Good luck with the rest of your grow.
hi i suffer from migraines also when its bad flashing lights out the side of my eyes when my eyes are closed then massive pain followed by a passing out phase coz of the pain...all of a sudden i awake with the most worst drinkin hangover ever without taking a drop lol shudn t really laugh at mirgraines i wud not wish them on my worst enimies thats how intense they get sorry i ramble when im stoned

hi i suffer from migraines also when its bad flashing lights out the side of my eyes when my eyes are closed then massive pain followed by a passing out phase coz of the pain...all of a sudden i awake with the most worst drinkin hangover ever without taking a drop lol shudn t really laugh at mirgraines i wud not wish them on my worst enimies thats how intense they get sorry i ramble when im stoned

Yes, there is not too many things worse than a migraine. I hope I find a strain that works really well. That would be a blessing. The narcs that my doctor prescribe put you out but really don't make you worth a damn for hours and they have got to be so, so bad for you..

Flower Day 58

Ok. Update. On the 15th 4 more plants were harvested about a week early. All of large fan leaves were pick off, plant was cut into sections, and hung to dry in drying box. So far a box and a clothes hamper are full with lines and limbs. When I harvest the rest I think I'll hang lines in there where the filter is because the building smell. One thing I can say is that this is not a loud strain until u cut into it. Has a sweet smell. I've been watering since the 16th PHing at 6.4. Today I watered the 2 3 gal triple pots a gallon of un PHed water. I;ll be harvesting NE day now so I don't see how it would matter. If NE 1 knows NE different please speak up. I do have about 6 plants purpling up. One is ready to come down now, whole top is almost purple in a one gal pot. Got a triple pot darkening up as well. I have a small plant in like a 1/2 gal pot that looks cool with the exception of a few burn spots on leaves from spraying
Lil_girl_half_gal_pot_flower_day_56_9-16.JPG
. I have to get a pic of all of this in natural light. I guess this won't be a prob unless its just ridiculously hot then I'm just cuttin.

Got some pics to review a few points of the grow:
The portion harvested early.
1s_half_of_harvest_9-15.jpg
1st_half_of_harvest2_9-15.JPG

This is what's left beneath the 600W HPS
After_1st_half_of_harvest_in_under_400W.JPG

This is what's left beneath the 400W. Pic taken after last half of harvest.
After_1st_half_of_harvest_under_600W_9-15.JPG

Doing this.....
supercroped_flower_day_56.JPG

Enabled the plant to do this....
supercroped_lower_day_56_9-16_2.JPG
Notice how the side shoot (left side) caught up to the main cola and created another top? That comes from supercroping.
Here are a couple cola shots
flower_day_56_9-16_DCxSC_top.jpg
DCxSC_flower_day_56_9-16.JPG

Remaining plants
Flower_room_day_56_9-16.JPG

Look like you are going to get some nice meds despite your pm issues, Great job and keep up the good work..

looking tasty BCW.......peace brother

Good job BWC, Great looking meds you grew there. I'm glad I don't have to worry about that sweet smell...lol The nearest house is about a half mile away...Love that smell when i get about 50 ft from the greenhouse...
A+++ to you

:nicethread:

hi mate OMG how the hell do you cope with a work load like that id be pulling my hair out lol no wonder you re always busy all different sizes different stages clones oh tooooo much for me thats for sure + reps for having to work so hard mate keep it green................be lucky weedtastic

Damn I'm bummed for oyu..but if you want to turn the trichs whenever your ready to harvest 36 hours of dark will fix those trichs they will go amber quick.giving you the narc effect your shooting for.just make sure you run a fan or dehumidifier.I can't remember if you ran one in the grow area.

Back
Top Bottom