Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Damn I missed you "Sista from another Mista". You rock in everything you do Canna. :adore: :love: :high-five:

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Damn I missed you "Sista from another Mista". You rock in everything you do Canna. :adore: :love: :high-five:

We're all agreed...

You got quite a team roster there sis. I'm emotionally involved with the Wildlings now. Lol.

Grow babies grow...

Awwww.....that's nice. :hug:

We're all agreed...

You got quite a team roster there sis. I'm emotionally involved with the Wildlings now. Lol.

Grow babies grow...

LOL, more of a team than I expected to have just coming back to growing for sure!

Tell you what, when it gets to chop time on the Wildlings, I'll tell ya to leave the room so you don't have to watch. :rofl:

Not so sure the halfling is worth trying to keep alive. That one leaf keeps trying to die off on me. It isn't costing anything to keep it there, so I will just let it go and do whatever it's going to do.

:hug: :love::thumb:

High Partner, can't wait to see this outdoor grow take off.

Re: Cannafan's Return To Growing - Autos Indoors - Purples & Wildlings - Outdoor Grow

Hi Canna.

Hey Canna i heard you got a CFL ballast you made. they said it was nice one. can you send me pic of it.
thanks

Re: Cannafan's Return To Growing - Autos Indoors - Purples & Wildlings - Outdoor Grow

BTW, for those who might be wondering.....the homemade CFL fixture. This is made from an old bathroom cabinet lighting fixture. You can pick these up really cheap at garage sales and Habitat for Humanity places.
I attached it to a board and made an electrical cord for it, and then placed some furnace duct work pieces cut in half on top for the reflector wings. Each outlet will hold two bulbs with the outlet adapters. I have only 4 bulbs in for the seedlings.

CFL_fixture.jpg

:bump:.....:circle-of-love:

Here you go 7.

"I put some DIY lighting things on my blog. These might give you some ideas too. Here's three posts you can check out. One of them is a cool little trick on using a pop can for a reflector on a single CFL bulb. ;-)

DIY CFL Reflector - How To (Simple, Cheap & Effective) - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

PVC CFL light fixture tutorial - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®

THC Bomb & WW/Skunk - CFL Hood/Veg HPS/Flower - Blogs - 420 Magazine ®"

Well aren't you the lazy one 7... I'll find it and bump it for ya.....:circle-of-love:

I emailed canna like this morning I think. But yep. Lazy as he'll

Hope the diy's are helpful to you 7dust. :) I didn't get an email/pm. Sorry for the delay, at work very early in the mornings.
:)

Well gang, that Budda sprout I'm waiting on is a sloooooww pokey. Her lil head is finally out of the ground. Lol
Was planning lots of time with plants this weekend, but overtime offer takes first attention. 1 1/2 times pay Sat. And double time Sunday! I will get things going on the Wildlings, I want to get them planted. Later all!
And thanks for posting that Sue.
Cannot wait to get my laptop going again!

And Hi WJ! Good to hear from you, and I will try to get as much purple as I can for ya. :)

UPDATE 5-29-15

All is well here. The plants are dancing to a light fan due to the heat from the CFL bulbs. The Purple Cheese that had the really tall stretch actually fell over at one point, so it is now supported upright until the stem gets stronger. A couple others have support too, just for good measure. They will all be in for a nice surprise over the weekend and there won't be a heat issue to deal with. ;-)

Here's the growing kids:

5-29_2.jpg

5-29_3.jpg

5-29_4.jpg

5-29_5.jpg

And lil' Buddha has FINALLY completely come out of the soil. It will probably take 3 days to shake the seed at her rate. LOL

5-29_Buddha_1.jpg

And sad news on the Purple zombie, brother oiler....it did not make it. Apparently it was just too weak to continue with the process. The taproot stopped and turned brown. I will toss the remains and dirt around with the Wildlings when I get them outside this weekend.
:rip:

Other than that, there will be some changes over the weekend and I will update again then.

Have a great day all!

:circle-of-love:

Yes I'm lazy D. LoL. Horribly lazy. But I'm good at it. And that's what counts. Quality lmao.:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom