Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Last one to be chopped is Buddha (unknown strain) grown under the Smart Grow Technologies LED.
The buds appear to be fairly heavy on this girl too. We'll see tomorrow morning how it does.

Buddha_12.jpg

This is for PeeJay:

Buddha_13.jpg

:)

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

OH SNAP! I missed that one PJ!

Wait... Is that frog throwing me the bird?

Why yes...yes he is. He's Bad Frog, and he "just don't care".
I kept a couple six packs of these bottles because there was so many idiots complaining about "the bird" that they wound up getting banned in several states etc.
People....some just can't take humor.

:circle-of-love:

Subbed. I have to say I'm impressed with all the set backs you've had you bounce back incredibly well. I have enjoyed reading it and I have learned much. I've been checking out a few journals here and there working up the knowledge to start my own grow. This community is really great.

Keep rocking the grow, I'll keep a watch from the back of the class. :nomo:

~HP :peace:

Ohhhhh.....this Cash Crop plant....oh my!

I said I wasn't going to grow any more autos for awhile, I may eat my words on that. There is so much sugar on the leaves that I'm only cutting the very tips off.
I'm going to have some helacious cannabutter with the trim, that's for sure.
Only half way through it and have had to scrape my scissors off twice. LOL
I'll have pictures today, IF I get it done before heading for work.

Yeah, I will probably order some more of those seeds and grow one or two in the house during the fall/winter.

Cash Crop was grown under the Budmaster XG light unit and it did a FABULOUS job. Here's the results, and I couldn't be happier with how sticky and heavy these buds are. I wound up with 7.45 oz. wet weight. Even the popcorn buds were loaded with resin.
This is going to make some right fine RSO. :yahoo:

cash_c_6.jpg

:blunt: Congrats on your COTC Cash Crop :high-five: I could not believe this plant myself. There is a lot of TCH in there my friend - never helped me sleep, but man, zero pain and boy did I get a lot done while I had that bud around :rofl:

Subbed. I have to say I'm impressed with all the set backs you've had you bounce back incredibly well. I have enjoyed reading it and I have learned much. I've been checking out a few journals here and there working up the knowledge to start my own grow. This community is really great.

:welcome:

Welcome to the Grow HP! It has been a grow with some opportunities for sure. :laughtwo:
Glad to read you are hopping around learning from the journals in this fantastic community. Everything I've accomplished, I've learned through these members. :)

If you have any questions, feel free! Hope you get your own grow very soon!

:blunt: Congrats on your COTC Cash Crop :high-five: I could not believe this plant myself. There is a lot of TCH in there my friend - never helped me sleep, but man, zero pain and boy did I get a lot done while I had that bud around :rofl:

That's good to know.....cuz I have some kitchen and laundry room clean up that needs some vigor that I don't seem to be able to muster up lately. LOL
I'm certainly going to try this one in the vape as soon as I can. :)

Congratulations on your harvest my "Sista from another Mista". :high-five::Namaste::love:

UPDATE 8-26-15 Top Gal Outdoors:

Mother Nature just keeps humbling me on a daily basis.

Here's Top Gal today, she is decorated with some flowers due to low flying planes around here the last few days. Maybe it helps, maybe not....doesn't hurt to try. LOL

Last week this poor girl was being strangled by some honeysuckle vines that made their way in there. I chopped those out of the area.
This week the damn worms are hitting her hard. I have to pick these worms off daily, and I believe they are tent worms that are in nests in my birch trees near her. I got rid of a few nests, which have killed 3 of my birch trees the last few years.
I cannot match the color of these tent worms to any online source. The eastern tent worm is different in color on the stripe. If anyone can help me absolutely identify this worm I would appreciate it. It's going on the blog in the bad bugs category as soon as I am absolutely sure what it is.

top_gal_10.jpg

worms_2.jpg

Worms1.jpg

I did find one carcass that I hope this guy is responsible for. :)

worms_and_spider.jpg

UPDATE 8-26-15 Screen house Girls:

These girls are doing okay. I have found a couple of leafhoppers and inchworms on them, but they seem to be doing alright. Lower leaves on a couple are yellowed because of the leafhoppers.

8-26_41.jpg

I'm starting to doubt the sex on the final MK x WW, if it's male it is sure taking it's sweet time showing it. I think I see small pistils emerging, but I also see little nubs in the crooks of the stem that look like balls starting.

8-26_31.jpg

8-26_21.jpg

8-26_11.jpg

We had a hell of a cold front move through here the last couple of days, so I wouldn't be surprised to see some purple stems starting. LOL Today is supposed to be the end of THAT crapola.

UPDATE 8-26-15 Wildlings Haven:

Despite the still prolific numbers of Leafhoppers, the girls are doing okay. I think these leafhoppers are like cockyroaches, they've survived since the ice age. :straightface:
I was hoping the cold weather would reduce the numbers, but not a chance. They are flowering though, so that makes me happy. ;-)

8-26_9.jpg

8-26_8.jpg

8-26_71.jpg

8-26_61.jpg

8-26_51.jpg

8-26_12.jpg

8-26_111.jpg

Top Gal's Mom looks like a runt. LOL

8-26_10.jpg

I'm heading out to the garage grow to make myself forget about critters while I chop Buddha.

Thanks for the warm welcome! Yet more bugs, at least you have daddy long legs to seek and destroy. :thumb:

They are all growing really fast! The screen house is the bomb - you need more of those. :circle-of-love:

Chop day on Buddha, unknown strain!

Here's the wet weight:

buddha_chop_3.jpg

Buds and leaves. There isn't near as much resin on the leaves with this one as there was on the other plants, but there is plenty on the buds:

buddha_chop_4.jpg

buddha_chop_2.jpg

This is a top cola, let's see how your eyes are. Do you see anything notable about this bud?

buddha_chop_1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom