Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Sure! If you still have the oil unused then adding some more LSL is a great idea.

:thumb: That should work!

you can get the oil quite warm without damaging it. And I always try to remember to take the LSL out of the fridge many hours before i need it. ;)
Hi Amy! I got some sunflower lecithin powder with my MBM. How much per cup of oil does it take for the powder?

How much per cup of oil does it take for the powder?
Good question, Fred- the MBM instructions say 1 tbsp per cup for granulated lecithin, but they also say
1 tsp per cup of the liquid stuff, and that's not right....(I just found out)

Although, until I got the liquid lecithin, I used granulated soy lecithin for 3 batches of oil, and I used a tbsp per cup, it worked fine, but with the granulated stuff, I'd recommend adding it to the mbm with everything else- it doesn't really want to dissolve very well when added after the oil comes out of the MBM-
or maybe just add it for the last hour or so of the "cooking" process.

liquid sunflower lecithin is always preferred to powdered.
Hi Shed-good to see you "out and about"!
The gummies I made with the LSL do seem to kick in about a half hour sooner than the ones I made with the granulated stuff, but that could be caused by other things too- I know that eating a bunch of nice greasy bacon before ingesting the gummies also speeds things up.
They all look pretty similar with the shade of green!
Thanks, BL! They're close enough- in person, the chem dawg is still quite a bit lighter than the others...I'm thinking that's just the way that one is-it's already up to 5.5g/gal Mega Crop-not making it any greener, but it's sure growing fast now-It's going to outgrow the box within the next few days

I don't bake bread, but I do do a bit of Bar-b-queing....
(Not really cannabis related,but I will be pretty stoned when I eat these...)
1593131683213.jpeg

Thanks guys!
Half of them went to a needy family (my Daughter and Granddaughter)
along with a can of grillin beans, and some fresh baked cornbread...so I guess I do bake bread, but only from a box, so it doesn't really count...

What Shed Said! :theband:
I've got almost a pound of the granulated stuff left- it's sold as a dietary supplement, so I could just eat it.
Although...I tasted it- and there's a pretty good chance that I won't eat it...it's not terrible , but it's not really something that I want to eat 15 ounces of,either (1 tbsp per day)
My Choline levels are probably fine....

Good lookin' ribs you got there!

Update time!
I was watching the 4 month old granddaughter yesterday- she was in a bad mood early on, but then she farted, pooped, burped and spit up, and she was a happy little lady after that...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Things are going well in the box- the Gealt.OG auto is taking to the training very well- like she was made for it-She started flowering yesterday, at 35 days old-
The Alaskan Purple was topped (above 3rd node) on the 6/3, at 12 days old- she's 18 days old today- she'll be quadlined.
Chem Dawg was also topped, 6/2 but on day 13- she's 20 days old today- that's all the training she'll get-
she's going outside in a week or 2 .( She's a photoperiod plant)

G.og left, C.Dawg bottom, APa right:
1591729312901.jpeg

Side view, they're all pretty short, which is what I want. The G.og is already starting to stretch...
1591729491793.jpeg

From a little different angle:
1591729569893.jpeg

The APa is doing well...I think she's going to do ok with the quad training.
She's being fed 3g/MCrop/gal+3ml Silica Blast
1591729810388.jpeg

And the Chem Dawg- she's been a little pale since day one,but slowly getting a little greener..
3.5g/MCrop/gal+3ml. Silica Blast:
1591730030532.jpeg

The Gelat.og needs water today, she'll get 5g/MCrop/gal+4ml. Silica Blast
She's got a double bud on her- so my last 3 autos have all had a double bud on them..maybe it's an auto thing?
1591730428946.jpeg

And that's about it for the indoor girls...

The outdoor girl is still funky- not really flowering,but also not really not flowering:hmmmm:
She's being fed 6gMegaCrop/gal+4ml Silica Blast/gal
1591730637566.jpeg

The "buds" look odd....I may just harvest her, rather than waiting 3 or 4 months to see what she finally ends up doing- plenty of frost on her, so she'll be "good stuff"..there just won't be much of it.
More than enough amber on her to harvest now-in fact it'll have to be soon,or they'll all be amber...
1591730736127.jpeg

another one of her "funny" buds...
1591731001729.jpeg

I'll post up some harvest pics if I end up taking her down in a few days-I'm not quite sure yet, but that's probably what I'll end up doing.

And that's about all for this update-
Thanks for looking-
I appreciate the support!:peace:

Hope you all have/are having a great week!
As to the flowering/not flowering.
This is/was happening to my girls: after sexing them from seed, i put them outside @ May 15 and they kept pistil pushing WHILE growing. Now (6-29) 80% are 100% back in veg, with a few still stunted a bit and trying to frost. Cool crazy plant we try and grow.

Good morning, Mbunaadict- Welcome to my journal,and thanks for stopping by!

It is odd what they do with just a change in the light schedule- If I want them to flower in the box,they
need 12 hours of complete dark to get them to do it, but if I don't want them to start flowering,they do it with
a 3 hour change in the light schedule from 19/5 indoors to apx. 16/8 outdoors...I tried to ease my Chem Dawg into the change by slowly adjusting it's schedule for a couple of weeks before sticking it outside-so far,it's working, but it's only been outside for four days, so I won't know for sure for another ten days or so...

Another Monday!
So, it's update time.....

Things have been going well in the box- it's starting to get a little tight in there, but I knew
that was going to happen....

Alaskan Purple auto left, Gelat.OG auto right, and Dr.SeedsmanCBD bottom (will go outside in a few weeks)

1593454263463.jpeg

And a peek through the door...
1593454584470.jpeg

Here's one of the G.OG buds- she's 55 days old,flowering for 22days- 6g MegaCrop/.5g Sweet Candy/.30g Bud Explosion/4ml Silica Blast/gallon...she's looking just a little pale, so I'll up the MC to 6.5g/gallon next feeding (later today-fed every 3 days now- she's a heavy drinker...)
1593454864914.jpeg

And an APa bud- 34 days old, flowering for apx. 9 days- fed 4g Mega Crop/ .5g SC/ .30g BE/ 4ml SB/gal.
1593455300871.jpeg

And the little Dr.Seedsman- Up-potted to a 1 gallon and finally starting to grow a little...fed 2.5g MC & 3ml Silica Blast/gal
I'll be topping her at the fifth node in a few days...
1593455557238.jpeg

Gotta have at least one silhouette shot of the Gelat.OG auto-she's not very tall, but she's got quite a few buds on her...
1593455919033.jpeg

Here's a little better pic of the APa- she's stretching now- grew about 2" this weekend...
1593456186852.jpeg

And now the ChemDawg#4, outside and loving it out there...she's a hungry little plant, already being fed 6g/MC/gal.+4ml/gal. silica blast...she's a little lopsided since I broke off one of the main branches a couple weeks ago,shortly after topping her-
1593456498961.jpeg

A little different angle...She's in a 3 gallon pot now, probably her final home- she was going to
be in Promix HP, but Amazon sent it to Milwaukee,Wisconsin (I'm in Cali.)....so she's actually in used Black Magic soil from the 10 gallon geopot that the last outdoor plant was in. She doesn't seem to mind...

1593456744934.jpeg

That about wraps it up for today....
Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support...:thanks:

And Please stay safe out there- this covid shit's coming around again- so let's all try and stay on the right side of the statistics-:love:

Back
Top Bottom