CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto & OG Kush - SuperBud - NL Blue - ChemDawg Soil Grow

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto and OG Kush, Superbud, NL Blue, Chemdawg Soil Grow

Looking really nice CF :goodjob:

Those plants in veg look like there gunna love the summertime :cheer:

You got that right Popcorn! I am going to send them in the Flower Power Room this Saturday!!

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto and OG Kush, Superbud, NL Blue, Chemdawg Soil Grow

See how I am?... sheesh

Sorry CF, I helped you start this and then had no idea you did. I have waves of trying to keep up but I just totally missed this!

Glad I got here before you ripped those ladies through your bud chewer :cheesygrinsmiley: If you are going perpetual and keeping a 12/12 room start thinking like it! Put a Veg lady in now where you took the last out and take one every couple of days each time replace it with a youngster. This way you can both see how the smoke is in later life and start your rotation. Forget about days and whatnot just look at your ladies when one comes out BAM another goes in :cheesygrinsmiley:

or not :cheesygrinsmiley:

wow pretty pics you do good keep it up and enjoy I love seeing your pics

Just checking in CF. Looks like things are just rolling along. Man, I still expect you to knock on my back door!:love:

Things are going great buddy! That was a blast sneaking around your home so Jo wouldn't hear us!! I had a great time visiting with you! We all still talk about it!! My son has a new respect and admiration for the us older farts too!! He didn't think it possible for us older guys to smoke weed, shoot the shit and have so much fun!!
:circle-of-love:

See how I am?... sheesh

Sorry CF, I helped you start this and then had no idea you did. I have waves of trying to keep up but I just totally missed this!

Glad I got here before you ripped those ladies through your bud chewer :cheesygrinsmiley: If you are going perpetual and keeping a 12/12 room start thinking like it! Put a Veg lady in now where you took the last out and take one every couple of days each time replace it with a youngster. This way you can both see how the smoke is in later life and start your rotation. Forget about days and whatnot just look at your ladies when one comes out BAM another goes in :cheesygrinsmiley:

or not :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Buckshot! No problem about not keepin up with my grow. I am glad you are hear and yes you did give me the final push to go ahead and journal!!

Thats how I like to operate my little space. I like to keep veg plants going at all times. It is easy and cheap with the LED UFO lights. And keep rotating every 60 to 70 days into the side with the 1000w for flower.

I want to keep my bud chewing machine Happy!!
:high-five::Rasta:

wow pretty pics you do good keep it up and enjoy I love seeing your pics

Thanks Aspen!! These Veg plants are going to be interesting for me. They are the largest I have ever had going into flower. I am sure I am going to run into some new problems. At least I will have a problem of plants too big and not too small!
:thumb:

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good luck my friend it sounds like you see it right please enjoy love you kisses

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm good luck my friend it sounds like you see it right please enjoy love you kisses
:bigblush:

I want to keep my bud chewing machine Happy!! :high-five::Rasta:

do you know what sound the beast makes when a branch hits it?... Maaaa-reen :cheesygrinsmiley:

Things are going great buddy! That was a blast sneaking around your home so Jo wouldn't hear us!! I had a great time visiting with you! We all still talk about it!! My son has a new respect and admiration for the us older farts too!! He didn't think it possible for us older guys to smoke weed, shoot the shit and have so much fun!!
:circle-of-love:

That got you some +Reps old Buddy!:high-five:

evil evil grindage machine NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

An absolute vile machine......I think it spies on me from it's box.:thedoubletake::yikes::yikes:

That got you some +Reps old Buddy!:high-five:

Thanks Buddy!!
:high-five:

An absolute vile machine......I think it spies on me from it's box.:thedoubletake::yikes::yikes:

Got this Baby Tuned and Ready to Shread Some Killer Buds!!
IM006055_copy_1_.jpg

Contest! Contest! Contest!! Guess the weight and win respect and get 420 Reps and Mass Street Cred!!

Ok...I don't even know what the answer will be. This is the first plant on the left I harvested and it has 246 grams of wet buds. What is the final weight going to be after drying and jar ready. I am going to leave in the dry rack for 48 hours.

Veg Plants are finally in the Flower Space. Weed Trimmer Broke Down. One Plant to go with the manual scissors!! Good thing I have help!!

I took down the last 4 NL Blue Autos today. They were all drooping and hanging all over the place. The buds are not hard like I usually get but the smoke is strong and the high lasts a long time.

CONTEST PLANT #1

Auto #2

Auto #3

Auto #4

I have put the Chemdawg, Superbud, OG Kush, and NL Blue in the flower room. They will get about 35 hours of dark before I start the 12/12 under the 1000w HPS. They are very happy.

do you know what sound the beast makes when a branch hits it?... Maaaa-reen :cheesygrinsmiley:

I have no idea what sound it makes with my twin turbos and engine reving at 10000 RPM!:cheesygrinsmiley:

My friend CF, a song comes to mind that I can't post because it's not related to the herb..but it's one that come to my head when I see you poppin' some meds. Super bon bon from Soul Coughing... check it out. SMOKE THEM AUTOS BRO-RO!

Back
Top Bottom