CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto & OG Kush - SuperBud - NL Blue - ChemDawg Soil Grow

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto and OG Kush, Superbud, NL Blue, Chemdawg Soil Grow

Fifth amendment

Never heard the Fifth Amendment that way before but I like it!! It is a great rule to go by! Too bad you didn't respond earlier. You could have won an all expense paid vacation to Hawaii on Gator Airlines!!!
:circle-of-love:

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto and OG Kush, Superbud, NL Blue, Chemdawg Soil Grow

all expense paid vacation to Hawaii on Gator Airlines!!!
Don't know which is worse, crawling to California or the swim to Hawaii. Since the shake-down squad took over the airports, the ticking clock in my belly put me on the no-fly list. Tinkerbell was a subversive witch.

Seriously, I didn't want to be the one to burst your bubble of joy ;)

Don't know which is worse, crawling to California or the swim to Hawaii. Since the shake-down squad took over the airports, the ticking clock in my belly put me on the no-fly list. Tinkerbell was a subversive witch.

Seriously, I didn't want to be the one to burst your bubble of joy ;)

Don't worry about the bubble bursting. For once I wanted to see exactly how much weight is lost because I never did a weigh before and after! I never actually read any post or any book that spefically talked about that.
I am sure the media and other government controlled agencies have mislead a lot of people on the poundage of weed taken on many grow busts.

Totally agree with the airports. Nothing good can be said about that.:peace:

My friend CF, a song comes to mind that I can't post because it's not related to the herb..but it's one that come to my head when I see you poppin' some meds. Super bon bon from Soul Coughing... check it out. SMOKE THEM AUTOS BRO-RO!

Hey there Buddy! Loved the Super Bon Bon Song!! The Smoking Lamp is Lit!!!
:high-five:

Check out this Video on how to make Hash in Morocco! Honestly is the most entertaining how to video I have ever seen.

[video=youtube;yJ42vRZ6fPU]
[/video]

:ganjamon:That's disgusting!:ganjamon:

I really don't think the video shows the most productive way to make hash. I know I would get at least two times more by using the dry ice method!! I just loved this video because it is all over the place. Comedy, Suspense, Horror, and one of the most ancient and inefficient ways to make hash!!

:Rasta:

Smoke Report for Northern Lights Blue Auto.

The final weight for my 5 plants was right around 8 oz's. I picked off the first NL Blue as I was without weed. So I do not have an accurate weight.

The buds are not as pretty as I am used to. They are very airy and not compact so they dried quickly. They were ready for the curing jar much sooner than average.

The plants were all harested at around 75 days. I was bitching at the time it took to grow from seed but it was well worth the wait. This was a fun plant to grow. I never had to top or fim. They just grew like bushes from the start. I grew them start to finnish with a lighting schedule of 24/4.

The weed is absolutely surprisingly strong. Not the best bag appeal but wow! This weed really makes your whole head go numb. It would probably be a great weed for migrane headaches. I can see why they said high medicinal qualities on the description. It just totally knocks you out. Hard to concentrate on easy things like watching tv. Zone Out Weed. Thats what I will call it!!

Here are the OG, Chemdawg, Superbud and NL Blue.

3 days in flower.

Congrats on the finale CF!!
Sounds like that Northern Lights Blue is a winner in the "couchlock" arena!
Well done.

Very stoked to see this OG Kush mature!
:thumb:

Heya CF! :high-five:

Sure do love the strains you are growing! :yummy:

That NL Blue auto sounds like some knockout weed, and has really nice color to it. Sometimes the good ones get a bit airy, but they still make for a helluva fun time. Nice pics, nice smore report! :thumb:

Heya CF! :high-five:

Sure do love the strains you are growing! :yummy:

That NL Blue auto sounds like some knockout weed, and has really nice color to it. Sometimes the good ones get a bit airy, but they still make for a helluva fun time. Nice pics, nice smore report! :thumb:

Thanks X! I am looking forward to the Chemdawg. The seed was a freebee from the vendor. I hear it is some killer weed. I took a clone off of it in case I want to grow it again next run. The OG is from a seed off my last OG that I grew. OG is probably my favorite tasting weed.

I am really surprised how good the NL Blue is considering the way it looks. Thanks for stopping buy my friend!
:circle-of-love:

The buds are not as pretty as I am used to.

I thought they were beautiful... as were your pictures of them!!

I thought they were beautiful... as were your pictures of them!!

Ha! They do look good in pictures but they really are fluffy. No real rock hard buds! But the high is everything I said it is! I am having some fun with the trim right now. I made some crock pot canna butter. I am feeling no pain at the moment!! Wasted away in Cannabutterville!!
:passitleft:

I swear I might have taken too much cannabutter. Made some silly posts and have to contain myself. I have been giggling for over 2 hours now!! My whole insides feel all tingly! I have never made it with a crock pot before but that is the way I am going to doi it forever.

I swear I might have taken too much cannabutter. Made some silly posts and have to contain myself. I have been giggling for over 2 hours now!! My whole insides feel all tingly! I have never made it with a crock pot before but that is the way I am going to doi it forever.

Eat some more and think of me. Sounds great Buddy!:surf::nomo::whoa::geek:

Eat some more and think of me. Sounds great Buddy!:surf::nomo::whoa::geek:

Wish you were here! Are you kidding me buddy. Enough is enough!! I was thinking of you when I posted on THsea's site!!! LOL!!

butter me and think of eating

butter me and think of eating

Have to say that was the most medicated I have been in a long time! So High I couln't even sleep! And I cant even think of a good cum back that doesn't sound disgusting! :biglaugh:

Back
Top Bottom