CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto & OG Kush - SuperBud - NL Blue - ChemDawg Soil Grow

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto and OG Kush, Superbud, NL Blue, Chemdawg Soil Grow

ha I thought my post was as disgusting as it gets:)

Re: CF's Northern Lights Blue Auto and OG Kush, Superbud, NL Blue, Chemdawg Soil Grow

Have to say that was the most medicated I have been in a long time! So High I couln't even sleep! And I cant even think of a good cum back that doesn't sound disgusting! :biglaugh:

Sometimes there just isn't any words.:cheesygrinsmiley:

Just got back in town. Love your remarks OMM and Fish! Had company over the weekend and just got back on line!

That crockpot cannabutter is awesome. I was so high I could not even sleep. When I tried to sleep and close my eyes I felt like I was flying in the clouds. I could even see the clouds. And my body felt like it was melted in the bed. And my insides felt like they were being tickled all over. I was giggling like crazy about the silliest things. Definatley something I will do again!

Just got back in town. Love your remarks OMM and Fish! Had company over the weekend and just got back on line!

That crockpot cannabutter is awesome. I was so high I could not even sleep. When I tried to sleep and close my eyes I felt like I was flying in the clouds. I could even see the clouds. And my body felt like it was melted in the bed. And my insides felt like they were being tickled all over. I was giggling like crazy about the silliest things. Definatley something I will do again!

Man, Make some more of that stuff...fish and I are on the way!:high-five:

on my way with some banana bread to spread it on:)

Make some canananabread Fish :rofl:

Looking good CF, Glad to see you are very ''Highly'' Medicated, i have to say i love cooking with MJ and cant wait to get mine down so i can get cooking and carry on with my journal about it.

Stay Green :high-five:

Man, Make some more of that stuff...fish and I are on the way!:high-five:

on my way with some banana bread to spread it on:)

Hurry Up!! It is going fast!! Banana Bread sounds good. I just took regular white bread and spread it on. This cannabutter is best as is. I tried to make some brownies and they just didn't do the trick. But spread on bread as is and it works great.
:high-five:

I like to do the strawberry jam and butter on toast to get toasted...one time...in band camp...I ate too much cannachocolate and felt like I was tweaking into the Twilight zone...:loopy:

Thats how I felt the other night. I was sooooooooo high!! When I closed my eyes I saw all kinds of vivid images and colors.

Jam and toast sounds like a great way to hide the nasty taste! :thumb:

Make some canananabread Fish :rofl:

Looking good CF, Glad to see you are very ''Highly'' Medicated, i have to say i love cooking with MJ and cant wait to get mine down so i can get cooking and carry on with my journal about it.

Stay Green :high-five:

It sure is a nice way to enjoy this plant. I am going to have to visit your journal. Thanks Popcorn! Cannabread sounds like it would be great to spread cannabutter on!!

Grow Update!

Here is how my girls are looking now. I added a makeshift support for the NL Blue. It was already trying to lay on the floor! With the support the plants stems have gotten stronger. I am going to leave it there till harvest as I am sure it will come in handy again.

The plants are all showing the female flowers.

Superbud.

OG Kush.

NL Blue.

Chemdawg.

I have four seedlings at 24/0. Superbud, OG Kush, Tangerine Dream, Rock Lock.

And one Chemdawg that is a clone from my existing one in the flower room. I did not have another seed for this strain so I cloned it because from what I hear I am sure I will want to have this one again.

Awesome CF!!
Looks like your plants could really benefit from some tomato cages.
Just tape, or strap them around the outside of your smart pots.
Voila! instant support, with tons of tie down spots.
Then when you're done with them, you can make them into some porta scrogs!

wiw!

Looking good!! You have two of my favorite strains going, chemdawg and OG! The NL blue looks great too. Can't wait to see your ladies develop buds!

Awesome CF!!
Looks like your plants could really benefit from some tomato cages.
Just tape, or strap them around the outside of your smart pots.
Voila! instant support, with tons of tie down spots.
Then when you're done with them, you can make them into some porta scrogs!

wiw!

I was going to buy a tomato cage but I already had this wire basket instead. I like the tomato cage idea. I might add some around the smart pots like you suggested. Great Idea and plus reps!
:thumb:

Looking good!! You have two of my favorite strains going, chemdawg and OG! The NL blue looks great too. Can't wait to see your ladies develop buds!

OG is my favorite! The one I have growing is from the seed of the last one I grew. Really great tasting weed. I just know I am going to love the Chemdawg too. That is why I cloned this one. It is a real healthy plant with strong stems. Looks like it is going to produce some large buds!

I'll tag along if you don't mind. :)

Tag along my friend! Just growin and smokin! :high-five:

Hey CF, I just gave you a response to your BPN and OC nute use.....except it's over at OMM's journal.:smokin:

Hey CF, I just gave you a response to your BPN and OC nute use.....except it's over at OMM's journal.:smokin:

I responded on OMM's journal too. I agree that oc only activates if it needs nutes. And if I add BPN to the mix it might be better to do all of one or the other. I have been using oc exclusively for the last several grows. I really like it because it is very easy to use and inexpensive. The plants just seem to be doing even better with oc and BPN together. It really seems like they compliment each other. I am going to continue to use both even though I am sure I would have great results if I only used one or the other.

:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom