CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud-Rock Lock-Sour Jack-Cheeze-W Ruski

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud,Rock Lock,Sour Jack,Cheeze,W Rus

thats not the perfect country and westeren song.
there was nothing about trains, prison, the rain,picups, getting drunk or mom:)

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud,Rock Lock,Sour Jack,Cheeze,W Rus

thats not the perfect country and westeren song.
there was nothing about trains, prison, the rain,picups, getting drunk or mom:)

I was listening to C & W station today.....They advertised themselves as playing music with a meaning. :circle-of-love:

I was listening to C & W station today.....They advertised themselves as playing music with a meaning. :circle-of-love:

Oh My! maybe back when waylon willie and johnny were what was playin (now I sound like an old foagie from muskogie) but it aint nothing but dribble now with few exceptions IMO:)

Well done Brother C F ! :circle-of-love:

THsea does something similar, but you have it locked. I will show him this post! He will love it! :bravo:

Sounds Great!! When I get there we will have to have a roll off! Yeeeeeeeeee Haaaaw!!

:high-five:

Oh My! maybe back when waylon willie and johnny were what was playin (now I sound like an old foagie from muskogie) but it aint nothing but dribble now with few exceptions IMO:)

They don't smoke Marijuana there. They don't even like LUCY. Dullsville Man. :biglaugh:

They don't smoke Marijuana there. They don't even like LUCY. Dullsville Man. :biglaugh:

LOL yeah but they sure can cook:)

UPDATE!

Still have not defolated. If I get a moment I will. Problem is with the heat I would rather take a nap!

Group Photo..

LUCY..

Northern Lights Big Bud..

White Ruski...

Cheese..

Sour Jack..

Rock Lock..

Looking good C F. You could just lie down between them and take a snooze. Would smell nice too! :high-five:

It is so oppressively hot here still. Seems like all I do all day long is work for about ten minutes and nap for 50! If I took a nap in those budding beauties I would have a really hard time waking up!! They are really starting to put out a nice odor!!
:high-five:

Team Spirit 1981 was about the most miserable time I have ever had in my life. Even though I was used to cold weather I have never been so cold. We were all flown by C130 cargo plane to a town Called Suc Jun Dung Korea. And this town really did suck. There was a small Army base at the foot of this huge mountain. The only way to get to camp was by helicopter. The camp was at the very top of the mountain and our unit provided radar for the planes. The South Korean Marines were also doing training there at the same time as us.

The S Korean Marines were bad ass. They trained very hard and were extremely disciplined. They stayed in a wooden huts at the bottom of the hill we were staying at.

I had to learn how to sleep while I was cold. I do not think I ever was actually warm when I slept. We had a sergeant have hypothermia while sleeping. He fell out of his cot and was shaking on the ground like an epileptic. The big water trucks would actually freeze during the night. In the morning we had to wait for the water to melt before we could fill our canteens.

I remember taking a mid day break in the tent. I was dosing off and all of a sudden I hear this loud crackling noise. Then I heard this private yelling in my tent that there was a fire and to get the F out of the tent. The private was burning the shit from the out houses too close to camp. As soon as the fire hit the dry grass it ignited like fuel. Every single tent in the entire camp burned to the ground. Tents were starting on fire just from the heat. The Korean Marines ran about 1.5 miles up this steep hill to help out. I couldn’t believe how good shape they were. I was very fortunate to have been awoken and out of the tent when I did. Another minute and I would have had a burning burlap blanket covering me. Whew!

I feel you there Bro, tho no one made me sleep outside in the cold.
my favorite time to camp is winter no bugs and represive heat yuck!
when we go to my property down south, it used to be deer camp but since my ticker started givin me fits it just a camp site.
anyway on newyears of 2000 me and a bud went down for the weekend. it got down to 16 below that night and the wind had to be 30mph.
all was good till you had to pee.! you wanted to sleep and the sleeping bag was so warm you didnt want to get out. but I had to pee! but since it was so freakin cold I would try to hold it and go back to sleep. BUT I HAD TO PEE! SO i COULDNT GO BACK TO SLEEP.(CATCH 22)!
anyway on the way down I forgot the kerosene can to fill the heater I had in the trailer. so we tuffed it out and that morning we got up to go to town and get coffee and some breakfast. and some kerosene of course. so I warmed up my truck and went to grab the heater as I was just going to fill that since I forgot the can. come to find out it was full and we didnt know it. one of the coldest nights ever and it didnt have to be:) Big Dummy I was!
end prattle

*steps out into the light, rubbing eyes*

What happened? Where have I been this whole time?

Its going to be ok! Take this cheese burger:)

We were one of the few Units in the whole Team Spirit operation that were stationed so far away from a town that we only got to enjoy the bars and Korean women once every week. Every week we were taken by helicopter to the Town of Suc Jun Dung. The first thing we all did when going to town was hit the Army base called Camp Carrol. The base had massage parlors that were staffed by beautiful Korean women. They would wash us from head to toe by hand. Then they would give us a sensual message. And to this day I have never felt so clean and excited at the same time!! Towards the end of the massages the girls would accidentally on purpose rub our private areas. By then I was always completely atattention. Then they would say.....Do you want a special massagie...... How much? Fi Dolla...Fi Dolla. By then it impossible to resist. Yes!! Then about a second later the message was done! We used to call this a Steam and Cream. Nothing like it!!

After a few months of Freezing our asses off on top of the mountain and getting steamed and creamed once a week wefinally headed back to Okinawa. It was great to be back in our overcrowded room. At least we were warm and didn't have to wait for the water to warm up in the morning. And a steam and cream was aways only a walk away on the base. The only difference was it was more expensive in Okinawa!

Well thats what I would exspect from a town called suc ya dong :)

Well thats what I would exspect from a town called suc ya dong :)

About the only thing that didn't suck about Suc Jun Dung was the massage parlors and bars!!
:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom