ok cs project

DSC054002.JPG

DSC054011.JPG

DSC054023.JPG

DSC054032.JPG

DSC054043.JPG

DSC054052.JPG

DSC054062.JPG

I unplugged and turned off the vent fan when I took out the cs sprayed plant with the flowers
there is no fan or ventilation in the cs project area only the open wood slats I made

DSC054072.JPG

DSC054083.JPG

DSC054092.JPG

DSC054102.JPG

DSC054113.JPG

DSC054121.JPG

DSC054132.JPG

DSC054142.JPG

DSC054152.JPG

DSC054161.JPG

DSC054171.JPG

ok group shots

DSC053682.JPG

DSC053693.JPG

DSC053882.JPG

DSC053893.JPG

DSC053901.JPG

DSC053992.JPG

ok that's it for this week folks sorry its late :rofl:

Congrats Cronic...

Congratulations on the second half of your harvest! Can you please give us a smoke report for your Sour Diesel? I am interested in the Sour Diesel's aroma, taste and medical effects that you have used it for!

That diesel look real good. You did a damn good job on it.

Thanks BG :thumb:

Awesome grow and harvest my brother ! One day I hope to have your kind of success but that day is still in the future :high-five:

youll get there sooner than you think just keep it simple :thumb:

Congrats Cronic...

Thanks Brotha :high-five:

Congratulations on the second half of your harvest! Can you please give us a smoke report for your Sour Diesel? I am interested in the Sour Diesel's aroma, taste and medical effects that you have used it for!

Thank you KJC sure ill do the best I can for you as far as describing cause my taste buds aren't the greatest'
comes and goes comes less goes more lol every once in awhile tho I can really taste and smell
ill do this in 2 parts lol
there is still the hint of pine sol smell which for me I notice a lot in this particular strain it kinda tells me
that I got what I paid for I used to buy a lot of sour diesel off a friend before and this is very similar but not exactly the same
considering all the different breeders that make the same strain
the taste is sweet ill have to smoke a bit more and really think about the taste as far as what it taste like
very resinous and sticky when I pull it out the jar to breathe I can smell it from the hallway with the door closed
the high is a good one I had a headache yesterday and sometimes it intensifies but this one didn't and it helped me nap most of the day
mighta been more of a neck caused headache but today its gone
most people talk about sativa high being up ill be honest and say for me and I believe the herb affects everyone slightly
different cause even a good sativa for me will make me wanna just chill and a lot of times make me pass out :rofl:
this is one of the best strains I grew so far, theres a couple others but this one is up there, tastes a lot better than prozak, prozak had a real strong resin hashy taste but was really strong weed, that one was enough to make you slightly paranoid :rofl:
this ones a nice mellow high not too intense but itll get you there quik, this particular diesel doesn't expand in your lungs
so its tasty going in and smooth and tasty coming out
ill try and describe a little better again I need to test more :rofl:
but it is something I will say is worth the time, when it was growing I thought it might have come out like my chemdog
which was nice and stoney but it grew kinda airy even tho there was a lot of weight, and for some reason even with a long
cure still was kind of harsh to smoke , it was my first one I grew so maybe it was the phenol if there is more than one
but if I compare this diesel to that chemdog ill say this reserve privada sour diesel hands down is better than chemdog.
ok more later I need to test more and think about smell and flavor and the buzz

:bravo::bravo: great looking sourD Cron :thumb:

Thanks man :high-five:

ok back to describing took a couple tokes so
I notice the pine sol smell not as strong or the pine sol taste that is stronger in the sour diesel I used to get from my friend
but it has somewhat of a fruity and floral fragrance to it
the taste ill be honest its one of the better tasting buds hands down
if I had to describe id say taste a hint of the second holy grail kush I grew and northern lights x skunk with a hint of pine sol
and ill also have to say a lot of buds I smoke that even taste good are only familiar because I smoked something
with similar flavor in the past, if I could taste known tastes like cinnamon, blueberry etc.. id say that's what I taste
but the only real smell or taste I can actually say I know is the pine sol :rofl:
the other flavors and smells ive smelt in other similar buds, I say the smell and taste is also fruity and floral but I cant pin
any particular fruit or flower, so its damn hard to describe.
bottom line I can say its one of the better strains very nice flavor and for the short amount of cure very smooth, with a
buzz that hits quik, and isn't too intense, will help you relax.

Just driving thru. Sour Diesel. One of the most talked about strains out there. Costy to buy from all I've heard costy with a medium to smaller yield with a long flowering time. I will grow some soon. But I imagine that will just be head stash. Keepem Green My Friend.....

Thank you for the killer smoke report Chronic:).....anybody ever tell you that you have ugly feet:):):rofl: lol

you think my foot looks bad you should see Chimps foot :rofl:
Thanks man :thumb:

Just driving thru. Sour Diesel. One of the most talked about strains out there. Costy to buy from all I've heard costy with a medium to smaller yield with a long flowering time. I will grow some soon. But I imagine that will just be head stash. Keepem Green My Friend.....

I grew the reserva privada one its really good not exactly like the normal one im used to tho
but im not complaining as far as yield the yield isn't too bad considering I got almost 6 oz off it
that's a lot of head stash Brotha :thumb:

Good morning weed cronic. Now that you got the monster out of the tent I bet it's a good feeling until the next time. Happy Days my good man. :volcano-smiley:

Back
Top Bottom