ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Drive thru........ Hey just a idea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I use to make small scale whiskey production, for personal of course, from my kitchen. Easy thing with acouple copper fittings and a pressure cooker, and a coffee can on my stove. From the working pot which is like 5/6 days and then you can fit copper tubing to the pressure valve on a pressure cooker. Take that tubing and bend her round and round and out the bottom of the coffee can which is filled with cold water. And casketing material is made from a THICK flour and water paste. You will need a gasket at the bottom of the coffee can. Water boils at 212? Close, booze burns off at 180 and going thru the copper and leaves water behind. Don't cook higher than 190 degrees or your stuff is going to drop in quality. You do learn afew things from the back woods of Arkansas besides hunting and fishing, and playing with dynamite, and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well.
Happy Holidays and Keepem Green

Nice to have a GDP seed not sure when they're coming out again :)

its my last one hoping for a female if it is ill grab some clones and fem seed it :)

hey Greenz :thumb:

Hey chronic....I have at least one GDP from BID, if you want to give it a go. Of course I get a little of it! :high-five:

ooohh lemme see what this one comes out first if its a female im gonna fem seed it
Thanks for the offer Buddy :thumb:

Happy Thanksgiving Chronic!!

Thanks for being a dude this year!

:high-five:

Hey Sweet Thanks Brotha :thanks:

Happy Thanksgiving my friend:):love:

Same to you Greenz :high-five:

Happy Thanksgiving cronic and family.

happydanksgiving.jpg
Weedist-is-Thankful-For.jpg

Hey Brotha back at ya Happy gobble gobble day to you and the family

That is to awesome Beemer:)lol

yep :thumb:

Mr. Chronic,
Happy Turkey Day bro.

Hey Yoop same to you man :)

Drive thru........ Hey just a idea,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I use to make small scale whiskey production, for personal of course, from my kitchen. Easy thing with acouple copper fittings and a pressure cooker, and a coffee can on my stove. From the working pot which is like 5/6 days and then you can fit copper tubing to the pressure valve on a pressure cooker. Take that tubing and bend her round and round and out the bottom of the coffee can which is filled with cold water. And casketing material is made from a THICK flour and water paste. You will need a gasket at the bottom of the coffee can. Water boils at 212? Close, booze burns off at 180 and going thru the copper and leaves water behind. Don't cook higher than 190 degrees or your stuff is going to drop in quality. You do learn afew things from the back woods of Arkansas besides hunting and fishing, and playing with dynamite, and,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well.
Happy Holidays and Keepem Green

yea I was thinking about that saw that new show on food network called chug
one guy had one setup in his kitchen looked like a c-vault type pot on the stove with the copper going into a plastic container with water
lol
its like worldwide

ok on another note
I got 163.9 grams off sour diesel
or
5 oz 23.9 grams

post some of the pics of dried and thrown into jars later
this reserve privada sour diesel is top grade im happy with it for sure
its a keeper :thumb:

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!

Congratulations on your harvest ChronicHemphog!!!! :adore:

How long did you spray the cs to get to this point and how long will it be before their ready to go?

beemerbill, that's very cool. Enjoy your turkey. :lot-o-toke:

the cs sprayed plant has flowers starting to open I actually stopped spraying a few days ago
once I noticed something opening
think I sprayed them for about 4 weeks
I just start spraying once I put it into 12/12 a week ahead of the plants I want to pollinate
and stop spraying as soon as I notice flowers starting to open then I check every couple days
use a tweezer to pluck off opened flowers and place them on the buds of the plants I have In there to pollinate

:adore:Thank you Chronic.

Happy Shatterday cronic. Snowing here so I don't think I will be venturing out. We don't get a lot of snow but when it does snow the traffic is nuts. Not many people know how to drive in the snow around here and then there are the ones that think they know and really screw thing up. :thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl: Hope you day goes good. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Chronic the med man
Tea is a great way to get a good warm High an its real simple OMM if you are around an in need Just boil a pot of water an add some flavour of your choice but if you do have tea bag lying arond put that into the water add enough bud (2gram):volcano-smiley: plus a table spoon of butter at least let it simmer for 15 mins add about qaurt cup of milk bring it to the boil then turn off add sugar to make sweet an you got a good 3 cups maybe more of real good stoner tea
2014-02-14_20_21_49.jpg
2014-02-14_20_26_35.jpg
2014-02-14_20_27_59.jpg
If you like you can put the tea bag in at the end it can get real strong tea flavour but I like that an its a quick up that lasts for a long time Your tea will be greener than mie as I only had some suger leaves an some fan leaves but trust me it really is good:circle-of-love:I always love me tea hope this can help some an please let me no what you think I fully understand that tea in the USA is not a big drink unless its iced

Took me a while to get around to getting around to this post :)

I can't wait to try this recipe! Hopefully I'll have some trim in a week or two!

Congrats on your Sour Diesel harvest, awesome yield from the one plant.:high-five:
I'm two weeks into flower now on mine, and the screen is full. How many days into flower were you at the harvest of the SourD?

Cheers man, and congrats again.;)

Thanks for the leaves my friend and the encouragement. Made the tea...forgot the damn milk. Will test it soon.

Started to get the other things ready, maybe in a few days/nights. Gonna be fun. You are a real friend.

All you have to do is decide what to grow next! :cheer:

Happy Shatterday Chronic:):):passitleft:

Hey Man sorry took so long to answer lol ill catch you on todays hello :rofl:

Happy Shatterday cronic. Snowing here so I don't think I will be venturing out. We don't get a lot of snow but when it does snow the traffic is nuts. Not many people know how to drive in the snow around here and then there are the ones that think they know and really screw thing up. :thedoubletake::cheesygrinsmiley::rofl::rofl: Hope you day goes good. :yummy::rollit::passitleft:

Hey There Brotha You don't have a journal for me to come visit and say high
and I hear you got enough to hold you up for a bit which is an awesome thing so stop by more often :thumb:
Have a Great tomorrow Brotha :high-five:

Congrats on your Sour Diesel harvest, awesome yield from the one plant.:high-five:
I'm two weeks into flower now on mine, and the screen is full. How many days into flower were you at the harvest of the SourD?

Cheers man, and congrats again.;)

10 weeks under 12/12 so 70 days id say its good between 10-11 weeks
Thanks man :thumb:

Helluva harvest my friend....almost 6 zips....nice:):bravo:

yep yep :high-five:

Congratulations on your harvest!

Thank You KJC :thumb:

Thanks for the leaves my friend and the encouragement. Made the tea...forgot the damn milk. Will test it soon.

Started to get the other things ready, maybe in a few days/nights. Gonna be fun. You are a real friend.

All you have to do is decide what to grow next! :cheer:

well get it going for you so you can post pics of your garden again :thumb:

Happy Munchday Chronic:)

Hey Greenz Happy Tokerday :thumb:

ok on another note I was gonna do my update tonight but I didn't even upload my pics yet so.................
im gonna do it tomorrow im gonna get rid of the cs plant soon pulling flowers off it for the last couple days and putting it on the other plants but well see im gonna use as much of that flowers as I can lol

Hope you're having a good day Cronic. Just catching up on all my subs. As Woody would say; "Keepem Green"...

Happy Tokerday back at ya Chronic:)

Hey Greenz Thanks man and Happy Weednsday to you :thumb:

Hope you're having a good day Cronic. Just catching up on all my subs. As Woody would say; "Keepem Green"...

ah I had a sore head all day felt a bit nauseous also took some Tylenol a couple times didn't really help
but im alive so its all good lol
im gonna post my update here in a bit not gonna do much else gonna go lie down after im done with this
have a Great Weednsday man :thumb:

ok folks

lets start off with the dried sour diesel the 5 oz 23.9 grams
it came down in 2 days the second half wasn't trimmed as well and took a day longer to dry

DSC053582.JPG

DSC053594.JPG

so the ones shown hanging is what was left for the next day

DSC053604.JPG

DSC053613.JPG

DSC05362.JPG

the second half

DSC053633.JPG

DSC053643.JPG

DSC053652.JPG

DSC053662.JPG

DSC053672.JPG

northern lights x skunk

DSC053743.JPG

DSC053753.JPG

DSC053763.JPG

DSC053772.JPG

DSC053783.JPG

pbk x rpbk x gdp

DSC053702.JPG

DSC053714.JPG

DSC053723.JPG

DSC053734.JPG

AK - 49

DSC053793.JPG

DSC053802.JPG

DSC053813.JPG

Medi Bomb 1

DSC053822.JPG

DSC053833.JPG

DSC053844.JPG

DSC053852.JPG

DSC053861.JPG

DSC053873.JPG

GDP

DSC05391.JPG

DSC053922.JPG

DSC053981.JPG

the clones

3 pbk x rpbk x gdp 1 of which will be sprayed with cs and 1 sour diesel which I want to pollinate with this fem pollen
along with the 2 pbk x rpbk x gdp

DSC053931.JPG

the sour diesel is the little one

DSC053942.JPG

DSC053952.JPG

DSC053961.JPG

DSC053972.JPG

ok im gonna do the rest in another post

Back
Top Bottom