ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

looking tight brother Cronic :thumb:

Looking nice Chronic:high-five:

Mahalo's Brotha :thumb:

:yahoo::ciao:My daughter an Mrs will think I have a foot fetish
DSC076804.JPG

But seriously conic the Royal salute looks awesome ,, and it looks like you had a proper spring clean up around the grow area ,, feels great getting that done I just finished playing with things an cleaning in mine also:high-five: hey I am going to try and pop an Aphrodite from our friends selection in the read up it says it has a Hawaiian Sativa in there Genes and my friends that have been to your wonderful island say that the Hawaiian weed was there Favorite wont be for about a week but exciting stuff for me as it makes me feel closer :circle-of-love:
I will try to shut up an let you have a great morning This Munchday:Namaste:

not really a spring cleanup I don't know if you can notice the plastic that was covering the window is gone cause the window is gone :rofl:
I have the new bathroom attached to the outside ot that wall it has an exterior door opening atm and will stay until its ready to use and until such time as the old bathroom floor is repaired and the old bathroom is renovated
then the exterior door will be removed and the room the tent is in will have a door opening into the bathroom at which time
hopefully I have the funding I plan to change bedrooms make that my bedroom so I have my own bath
then renovate the other room so it has a bed space from going through the existing door
but ill partition off the room make my grow room in there with a door opening into my new room
its all dependent on finances cause I wont make a loan to do it and on top of that I do have to redo the roof during the summer
but since ill do the work myself I can get away with less than half of what it would cost if I hired a contractor
all I need is the materials and maybe a 10 yard garbage can rental might be overkill on the ten I could probably go with
like a 3 yard can but roofs also need to be done before next winter so lots of work and I need to keep working to generate the funds to do it
besides the fact I want to repower my boat with a diesel I want more economy and a lot more range
I wanna go a lot farther :rofl: so if I can find the right used and its rebuilt will cost me about half or a bit more than half of a new one
might be a better option the older engines don't have all the electronics to deal with

Busy Camper I see Keepem Green

trying to keep up with you Brotha itll never happen tho
I may throw out a plant or 2 during the summer :thumb:

looking tight brother Cronic :thumb:

Mahalos 420 Brotha :thumb:

Happy daze brother:high-five:

Hey Brother Have a Great Rest of the Week :high-five:

Looking good Brother Chronic..:Namaste:

Howsit Brotha Long Time no see Hope All is well for you :thumb:

:passitleft: High Cronic....:circle-of-love:

Heya Sistah D :circle-of-love:

Things look really good on that RS Cronic. Things are picking up i see. And you must be feeling better even your feet look better bro. Keep it up bro! Always love your garden. Be safe...

FE

Brotha Fe Thanks man I'm trying to get back tot he regular schedule lol
I might throw 2 gsc clones in after this kosher kush goes into bloom ill veg 2 of those for a bit then ill bloom them both
should have enough space considering they will be clones, Thanks again Brotha Be safe have a Great Week :thumb:

Proper.

PS: Jimmy 6K wow! Blast from the past. Hey Jimmy!

I think Jimmy6K survived that blast.........just look at his Avatar :thedoubletake:

Always a great up date Chronic, hows the bathroom coming? :Namaste:

Hell yes what an update! Love that Royal Salute.

I wonder if Kosher Kush tastes like fresh deli pickles in New York. I hope so.

:circle-of-love: Brother!
Bob

PS: Jimmy 6K wow! Blast from the past. Hey Jimmy!

Thanks Dr Bob yea we haven't seem him in a coons age but it is nice to see him pop by :thumb:

I think Jimmy6K survived that blast.........just look at his Avatar :thedoubletake:

Always a great up date Chronic, hows the bathroom coming? :Namaste:

Hey Brotha 60 its at a stop since I'm working and now I'm getting the boat ready
and since I'm working I'm gonna pay off some bills I made and then I can start buying things for the bathroom again
but
its all dried in the outside is done the only thing I need on the outside in the door trim
then most of the work is either under or in the house but well see when I got time to do it lol
main thing is to pay off the bills first then we can buy more stuff and try to save money lol

Dude WTF I just started a HGK myself. Seems we have like tastes. I sure hope you can throw acouple outside. Man you'll love it. Total sun........ And plants know it. Besides you got some of the best sun, and your light cycles............. Keepem Green

well where I am rains too much hard for the soil to dry out need to wait for summer
neighbors got some outside they aren't very big

Dude WTF I just started a HGK myself. Seems we have like tastes. I sure hope you can throw acouple outside. Man you'll love it. Total sun........ And plants know it. Besides you got some of the best sun, and your light cycles............. Keepem Green

Funny you say that i am doing a HG69. And everytime i read this thread he does grow similar stuff to me too... Cronic mentioned a bubba kush and I am still waiting for that. I grew one and sorta failed.... nitrogen issue... But i have another in Veg so run two on it will be soon. You grow a great variety Cronic keep up the good work!

FE

Funny you say that i am doing a HG69. And everytime i read this thread he does grow similar stuff to me too... Cronic mentioned a bubba kush and I am still waiting for that. I grew one and sorta failed.... nitrogen issue... But i have another in Veg so run two on it will be soon. You grow a great variety Cronic keep up the good work!

FE

Thanks Brotha the bubba wil come just not sure when it was one I was debating on but went with the kosher kush
after the kosher I may throw in a couple gsc clones I like that particular batch and I kept a clone for a mom
I just wanna have more of that to smoke lol the thing doesn't want to turn tho
I got one I been spraying with cs but it isn't turning not sure if it will it may but
its really slow going if it don't work at least I got a mom for it one other plant I tried spraying and didn't work was a hgk clone
well I just keep going lol
thanks for dropping by brotha Have a Great Weekend :thumb:

Thanks Brotha the bubba wil come just not sure when it was one I was debating on but went with the kosher kush
after the kosher I may throw in a couple gsc clones I like that particular batch and I kept a clone for a mom
I just wanna have more of that to smoke lol the thing doesn't want to turn tho
I got one I been spraying with cs but it isn't turning not sure if it will it may but
its really slow going if it don't work at least I got a mom for it one other plant I tried spraying and didn't work was a hgk clone
well I just keep going lol
thanks for dropping by brotha Have a Great Weekend :thumb:

Let's hope late turning means it will be a real good one!!! making you wait for it ;) Patience is rule 1 in cannibus ..lol

FE

Hey Cronic brother :)
When using C.S what are the odds of it working 50/50? And if I was to try with an automatic would that be guaranteed automatically fem seeds?
Did you mention going out in your boat or getting it ready,, how is that side of Cronic life :)
Love from me and the P :) :)

Back
Top Bottom