ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

Have fun at the Expo Bru :high-five:

How long do you have to wait for your seeds to mature under the cfl? :Namaste:

Yep tell us all about it when you get back chronic. Must hear jow it was.

It was a quick replacement and smaller than you are used to. It wasn't your first pick and getting it was kinda a pain in the rear. Sorry to say but,

That fridge will literately last FOREVER!

I doubt it its new and it does weird things already :rofl:

Nice update the Royal salute is such a nice looking plant :ganjamon:

its flushing now ill try to post by the end of the week Brother :thumb:

:passitleft: High Cronic and high Beemer too... I haven't seen you in a coon's age...:)...:circle-of-love:

High Sistah D :circle-of-love:

Yah I was thinking the expo as informative. Screw the party. Plenty of time for that. I am all about meeting the industries top people and picking their brains. Those are the classes I want ;)

FE

PS I debated a dispensary part time gig to learn more...

well you cant do much here its not like everywhere else
they even had some undercovers roaming around :rofl:
but a couple speakers in the class was pretty good one especially from Denver isolating the different compounds in cannabis
getting out pre cbd extract etc.. has nothing to do with getting high purely medical and possible to have measured doses
hes a great guy for the cause hes also proven that synthetics don't work the same as they have some bad side effects and the real extract does not have any.
the other one was the eden labs guy the extraction equipment manufacturer.
a lot of stuff he talked about for me was useless cause I already knew and other things ws just him telling his story
so the couple interesting speakers each day in the class was the highlight

How was the expo bruddah? I was tossing up fo going just this weekend.. but better save my $$$ for May

its not the kind you will find on the mainland us or Europe so was good you saved your dough
I go mainly to keep myself up on everything I need to know about whats going on :thumb:

High Chronic!!
Your plants are looking great as always man. Been a while since I've been on 420mag, but I started up a new journal.
Feel free to stop in, the link is in my signature.
Cheers brother.;)

Brother long time no see I'm subbed up but I'm kinda busy and working so I try to at least get to my subs once a week if I can depends how busy I am but I'm subbed :thumb:

Everybody remember to vote in all the member contest... Only have till midnight tonight...:circle-of-love:

:thumb:

Have fun at the Expo Bru :high-five:

How long do you have to wait for your seeds to mature under the cfl? :Namaste:

they are t-8 flouros
I wait about 40 ish days then ill do spot checks ill pull off a pod and check maturity of the seed
when it hits the right point ill pull the plant and dry it :thumb:

Yep tell us all about it when you get back chronic. Must hear jow it was.

errr read above :rofl:
I got a couple pics to post from it but it wasn't like a smoke fest or anything :rofl:

Get all big brainy there Cronic! Come back and school us.

Bob ;)

meh I need to find more advanced speakers lol :rofl:

He went to the convention BOB.

yep

I thought it was more of a growing convention with a focus on learning methods. Of course I could have been :smokin:

Wherever you are my fine footed friend, have fun.

Bob ;)

nah cannabis expo lol
lotta people was selling food and shirts tho :rofl:
I went to take a class from cic he had a couple interesting speakers on both days but
a lot of what I heard I knew and a lot of people who took the class didn't have a clue and asked the dumbest questions
I'm talking questions you should already have had answers to by the time your there
talked about emperor wears no clothes but I did all that research on my own and found a lot of that info without the book
from ancient china to Nixon etc...
and a video of how to rate buds :rofl: strain identification etc..

:ciao: Cronic

how was it Chronic.

it was ok I think I posted bout it already lol
the class had a couple interesting speakers other than that there was no real info I didn't know

yo Brotha BAR :thumb:

:passitleft: High Cronic....:circle-of-love:

High Sistah D :circle-of-love:

Sounds more fun than the work related conference I will be attending tomorrow. But there will be internet so I will just get on here anyway.

Bob ;)

it was ok there wasn't any like smoking and dabbing or anything lol

Hey CHH just cruisin' through with an invite to you and your followers to my new grow. Love the hash heads on your buds...beautiful, just beautiful! :cheesygrinsmiley: Link in my signature

I'm there
I think :rofl:

Morning chronic

Yo Brotha 7's :high-five:
gnight :rofl:

ok I'm gonna sort my pics from sunday out and try to upload and post

ok gonna roll with sundays res change pics
Royal Salute some taken this eve with phone cam

20160128_184112.jpg

20160204_181013.jpg

20160204_181020.jpg

20160204_181030.jpg

20160204_181101.jpg

20160204_184009.jpg

20160204_184015.jpg

20160204_184022.jpg

DSC077311.JPG

DSC077321.JPG

DSC077335.JPG

DSC077342.JPG

DSC077353.JPG

DSC077362.JPG

DSC077375.JPG

Chocolope Kush

DSC077402.JPG

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC077412.JPG[/IIMG]

[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/DSC077425.JPG

DSC077434.JPG

HGK

DSC077384.JPG

DSC077392.JPG

DSC077444.JPG

Kosher Kush

DSC077475.JPG

DSC077494.JPG

gsc mom

DSC077515.JPG

gsc clones

DSC077483.JPG

DSC077505.JPG

Group Shots

20160128_184118.jpg

DSC077454.JPG

DSC077464.JPG

DSC077524.JPG

new toy backup ph meter and ppm pen

DSC077291.JPG

ok that was it for this past sunday royal salute has been flushing this week the pics that aren't with the lights on are from this week and tonight royal salute will be chopped either tomorrow night or Saturday

Sweet update, it is like you got all fired up to GROW!

Beautiful looking nugs Cronic!!! Happy Friday! I noticed the sandal tan on the foot, I got one of them too :) lol I swear I rock my flip flops all day every day unless I'm working...haha :)

Back
Top Bottom