ChronicHemphog's - DWC - Advanced LEDs - Time to Grow - Grow

We'll I did survive the blast,but now dealing with the aftermath.:shhh:
I'm having a hell of a time remembering how to use multi-quote.lol
Chronic,Bob and RO....Thank's for the Welcome back.

No Worries Brotha your always welcome here :thumb:

Let's hope late turning means it will be a real good one!!! making you wait for it ;) Patience is rule 1 in cannibus ..lol
FE

eh I'm waiting I need the male flowers to pollinate the other 2 plants but if it doesn't turn soon enough then its a moot point but theres still lots of time

Hey Cronic brother :)
When using C.S what are the odds of it working 50/50? And if I was to try with an automatic would that be guaranteed automatically fem seeds?
Did you mention going out in your boat or getting it ready,, how is that side of Cronic life :)
Love from me and the P :) :)

as far as autos go youd need more than one to even try it be hard to try and clone it
or just try and turn some buds and pollinate the others
its better than 50/50 at least for me this is only the second one and it looks like it wants to turn
lol
and theres like a 90 something percent rate of female
also its always better to use regular seeds to do this
and yea I'm getting the boat ready for this year were planning on fishing it hard :thumb:

Cronic. whats up bud. i am back growing again. lmoa. now i got some issues gone. thanks for all your help on the seed thingy. i been popping them now. growing good to. not to bad seed rate too. alot seeds were not all way formed good but majority is tho. they pop quick and growing now.

Really if I want to hold on to a plant then it would be better to clone .:)
Great to hear you are going hunting :)dare i say I would love to see the pic,s when you are up an running :)

yea but its hard to hold on to an auto by cloning cause you cant keep it in veg
and yes ill find some way to post those pics I just gotta remember to take some lol
I bring my go pro a lot of times but usually fail to turn it on cause its hard to stop to turn on a camera when you doing something else
that has more priority then a cam lol

Cronic. whats up bud. i am back growing again. lmoa. now i got some issues gone. thanks for all your help on the seed thingy. i been popping them now. growing good to. not to bad seed rate too. alot seeds were not all way formed good but majority is tho. they pop quick and growing now.

That is good to hear Brotha 7's :thumb:

whoa its not even the end of the week and I got a b it of time to do my update
been a messed up start to the week
come home Monday think everythings fine wife comes home informs me the fridge isn't working
ok run to home depot mistake 1 I shoulda went to sears they might have had a better on hand selection
so I pick up whatever I can that they have on hand everything else needs to be ordered and I was told delivered
what bs so anywho I buy this generic off brand 9.9 cubic ft fridge I also bought one of those little magic chef ones
for my personal drinks especially since the fridge was a lot smaller than the original one
but that's not the end check the fridge the next day everything in the freezer is frozen but the fridge isn't cold
a lot of food got wasted in this time btw
so tues wife pulls what she can out of the fridge ice it down in he cooler and off we go to home depot
again go to the return line see the lady do everything then I tell her I just want to exchange it
she says that was only returns she could credit my card back but not do the exchange
she said I had to go to the customer service line to do that
so off I went to the customer service line stood in line a good 20 minutes with only one person
behind the counter most of this time was just helping one person I'm like 3rd in line
and it took that long even considering an assistant mabager one of the 2 people that was with her pushed a cart full of items behind the counter
in that section so the assistant manager saw the guy needed help and just walked away with the 2 others
so anyhow I finally get to the counter I'm talking to the guy I say I want to exchange it and I see a look on his face like shit
then he proceeds to tell me he doesn't do exchanges he can only credit my card back and I have to go just buy another
I told him I was at the return counter and the lady to me to come here to exchange she could only take returns and credit me back he says no she cant do that what bs lazy mf he didn't want to take the time to do the work so went the easy route
I'm gonna send an email to their corporate office
bad customer service

ok to the update

royal salute

DSC077043.JPG

DSC077054.JPG

DSC077066.JPG

DSC077072.JPG

DSC077083.JPG

DSC077094.JPG

DSC077103.JPG

DSC077112.JPG

DSC077122.JPG

chocolope Kush

DSC076962.JPG

DSC076973.JPG

DSC076983.JPG

DSC076992.JPG

DSC077003.JPG

DSC077014.JPG

DSC077022.JPG

HGK

DSC076932.JPG

DSC076942.JPG

Kosher Kush

DSC077202.JPG

gsc clones gonna veg and bloom

DSC077144.JPG

DSC077163.JPG

DSC077173.JPG

the gsc clone I kept for a mom

DSC077153.JPG

DSC077183.JPG

the cs project this one doesnt seems to want to turn I'm gonna give it till the end of the week and ill stop spraying it see what happens
if nothing happens I'm gonna toss the sprayed p[lant and smoke the 2 others I was going to pollinate lol

DSC077222.JPG

DSC077234.JPG

DSC077242.JPG

DSC077252.JPG

DSC077264.JPG

DSC077272.JPG

DSC077282.JPG

ok on to the group shots

DSC076953.JPG

DSC077035.JPG

DSC077133.JPG

DSC077193.JPG

ok that be it for this weeks update
enjoy peeps
oh yea theres gonna be a cannbis expo this weekend I'm gonna go check it out may pay the 50 bucks to see
dru west secret of the west coast masters
honestly I think I should pay the 150 and take the cic one for cannabis industry
but I wanns see what they know
ok anywho enjoy brothas and sistahs

Happy Thurweedday cronic. Looking really good as it always does. :thumb: Swinging through to say high. :rollit::passitleft:

Happy Fry Day Cronic!

The tops on that Royal Salute are amazing looking. That chocolope kush looks fabulous too.

Too bad on the HD and fridge and wasted time dealing with them. I hope you are up and running cool now!

:bravo:
Bob

Sweet update, from the look of your plants you are well, they look great!

Lookin good chronic

Thanks Brotha 7's :thumb:

Things look great! great work as always bro... yah that expo should be a blast! Take what ever courses you can afford I say... You are bound to get stuff from them. Will repay it self forever.... Even worth it for the fun of it... *jealous*

:peace:

FE

ill try to get some pics the stuff down here is nothing like the other places tho
its not like a party scene lol

Happy Thurweedday cronic. Looking really good as it always does. :thumb: Swinging through to say high. :rollit::passitleft:

Brotha Bee Long time no see my brother Hope you and the family are well
Thanks for dropping by :thumb:

Happy Fry Day Cronic!

The tops on that Royal Salute are amazing looking. That chocolope kush looks fabulous too.

Too bad on the HD and fridge and wasted time dealing with them. I hope you are up and running cool now!

:bravo:
Bob

well its a cheapo fridge so its running as expected if it lasts a year I'm happy then ill replace with a real one :rofl:
I did email hd's corporate office and complained got a call from them yesterday and told them about their horrible customer service well see if they improve

Sweet update, from the look of your plants you are well, they look great!

Hey Brotha Hows it up there finally getting the snowy weather I see
your plants always look great Thanks a Bunch Brotha and Have a Great Weekend :thumb:

High Chronic!!
Your plants are looking great as always man. Been a while since I've been on 420mag, but I started up a new journal.
Feel free to stop in, the link is in my signature.
Cheers brother.;)

Back
Top Bottom