Chump's First Indoor

Very nice job on your first indoor grow!

I love trying different strains and strains I've never had before.

Smoked some chem dawg today for the first time. Nugs are deliciously stinky and remind me of OG Kush. Very strong head and body effect. Made me lazy, but talkative ;).

Well both of you have a great harvest to smoke :cheer: Congrats!! :bravo:

:cheer::ganjamon:

Thanks for all the kind remarks guys!!!
As soon as I get a good smoke report for Big Bang this journal will be complete. It's been fun! I can't wat to get the others started. I'll start a new journal for those too.

If anyone want's to talk outdoor strains? I have some ideas for an outdoor grow. I think we're growing 2 autos and 8-10 other varieties. We need strains that finish early, because our weather gets horrible around October. Your suggestions are welcome, I'm going to go look in my last journal to see what I had picked out.

:roorrip: yup

for an early finishers your going to have to go w/ indica dom. strains. Or one way to get a faster harvest veg indoor, set them on a 12/12 schedule as they go out, and mother nature will do the rest. this year for outdoor I'll be vegging indoor, and lst'n them. Then right before I take them out they will all go into a 12/12 lighting schedule. What this will do is trigger flowering but prolong it for another month, then flowering will show. So the stretch becomes a 4 week period rather then the traditional 2 week stretch. This is how I get outdoor harvest year around. Or if you even wanted to cut the stretch further then 36 hours of dark prior to being set outside w/ cut the stretch down to about 1-2 weeks. Just some added info on how others do it.

Another suggestion is if you get bad weather in OCT. then count backwards on the calender to see how many weeks you have to flower. This will give you a better pict of what strains are realistic to grow inyour time frame. well all are realistic but only you know your time frame.:goodluck:

Big Bang is killer! I'll get a good smoke report in soon, when I'm not too baked.

Looks like I'm going to have to hold off for a while with the next grow. This sucks. We have to make sure we can re-new our lease.

Good luck with the lease thing sis. Hope it goes well. If you start the seeds soon and move them outdoors, you shouldn't have a problem. Just have to make sure that the cold weather is gone for sure.

Big Bang is killer. Nice dank smell. Hashy taste. Creeper buzz. Long lasting. Plus it was the biggest yeild. We still have a couple weeks worth left. I'm totally bummed that we're not able to have our next grow going by now. Hopefully we'll be back on track soon.

Moderators, I think this completes this journal.

I would just like to thank everyone who stopped by, offered advice, cracked jokes, and helped me out along the way. I can't wait to start my next grow, and I'll for sure post a journal.

Cheers! :bongrip: Grow your own! And see you soon!!!

D

It's cool to grow strains that most peeps haven't come across before.

I have one plant in my current grow that smells exactly like pink grapefruit. It's the sativa pheno of Violator Kush.

I wish I had taken a clone or two off of that one!

nice to hear from you chumpster ;)

when you gettin' your next grow on?

Hells yeah! We're putting away the last bud of Big Bang for a special occasion. Yeah, it's good!

SS, I hope to be starting the next indoor soon. The management company that manages this property is giving us a hard time. We've had to hire a lawyer to fight eviction. All on bogus claims that we've violated our lease. I haven't started the next grow yet, because they wanted to do a second inspection of our house, and I didn't want them to smell it. Seems they smelled it anyway, even though we had it sealed up (damn Big Bang is dank). So we had to mail off a copy of our lincense. So I may just start the next grow this week.

I heard tell there are some folks building apartments/Condos specifically geared toward Patients/Caregivers, but not sure where in MI. I have also seen advertisements for grow room rentals, utilizing their equipment our you can supply your own. Times they are a changing! Good luck sis.

Back
Top Bottom