Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I'm sending Mr.Ground out to get a bag of both Happy Frog and Ocean Forest. I haven't decided if I'm going to switch to soil period or start in soil and transition back to hempy.

GZ is still with us. It does look like her second set of leaves are coming in despite how pathetic she looks. If I can figure out what I did with my phone I will take a pic of the poor thing. Oh, goodness. This sure hasn't gone as planned.

I've usually started in soil, then to Hempy like I said after a week or so..

You rocked the Hempy, don't give up yet dear

Nice @Virgin ground ... another Barney's Farm grow! I just saw the sponsored grow with @higherthehigh and I would like to see the Gorilla Zkittlez do well. Also, I am going to go look up the "CBD Blue Shark" now, ... since I like many of the Blue and Purple strains on the market right now. Good luck, ... and we're looking forward to your updates.

I've usually started in soil, then to Hempy like I said after a week or so..

You rocked the Hempy, don't give up yet dear
I'm just a bit discouraged, I need to get my confidence back. I think I'm being too hard on myself. I just hate killing stuff. It doesn't happen very often thank goodness.

I've only done germ in Hempy like 3x.
I prefer soil, even over rapid rooters...rooters for clones only now for me

Relax...ya got this

Nice @Virgin ground ... another Barney's Farm grow! I just saw the sponsored grow with @higherthehigh and I would like to see the Gorilla Zkittlez do well. Also, I am going to go look up the "CBD Blue Shark" now, ... since I like many of the Blue and Purple strains on the market right now. Good luck, ... and we're looking forward to your updates.
Hey, @SQl2kGuy ,great to see you here.
I'm trying to save my GZ right now. If you want to see a healthy Gorilla Zkittlez my friend @ProfessorFlora has a lovely girl going right now. He has a really fun journal as well.

I don't know if the CBC Blue Shark actually turns blue or not. I know she has blueberry in her.
I am hoping for some color and hopefully get a phenos with a strong jasmine taste. I really like jasmine tea, thought she'd be good for Chinese food night. Lol. With or without Sake, that is the question.

These strange things happen to good growers VG. You're morphing into the next thing already! I just killed two with no answers myself right before the Lemons.
I just hope the next two come up ok. They should be showing any day now assuming that this fungus hasn't infected and killed the seeds.

Something happened with the pearlite huh?
You must have missed my genius move where I misted my new sprouts with mildew laden water? Yeah, good times. Killed 2/3 of my babies and the other one is in ICU.

That'll do it. Yea I missed that part. Well you know at least. That's good.
Guess what I will never do again? I'm actually in the midst of making a sterilization check list. I will follow this every time now. No more stupid mistakes.:eye-roll:
Hey @Virgin ground ... lots of successes behind you ... and at the end of this successful grow, ... this hiccup will just be a quick lesson learned.
Better to have something like this happen now rather than in flower.... Knock on wood.
I don't have a lot of seeds so every time I lose one I take it harder than I should. It'll be all good in the end I'm sure.

Back
Top Bottom