Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Yeah, try to keep us on topic. I haven't had such a good laugh in a while. I was crying..

Have you checked out The Orville? It's Family Guy meets Star Trek. Well, sorta.
I have to be honest, it had been a while since I had last seen it. I laughed the same until my Pepsi came shooting out my nose. The fun stopped there. My nose burned for an hour. Crazy stuff that Pepsi.

I have not seen The Orville but will try to make a point of checking it out. Thanks VG :hug:

I have to be honest, it had been a while since I had last seen it. I laughed the same until my Pepsi came shooting out my nose. The fun stopped there. My nose burned for an hour. Crazy stuff that Pepsi.

I have not seen The Orville but will try to make a point of checking it out. Thanks VG :hug:
It's actually one of Seth MacFarlane's shows. I think you'll like it.

Ok, I have soil. Mr.Ground picked up both Happy Frog and Ocean Forest.

Should I try to transplant the GZ or just start another? I have the two coir starters to contend with as well.

I can't decide if I want to see if she'll pull herself out of it in the hempy or try to delicately transplant her and see how well she does in some HF.

Ok, I have soil. Mr.Ground picked up both Happy Frog and Ocean Forest.

Should I try to transplant the GZ or just start another? I have the two coir starters to contend with as well.

I can't decide if I want to see if she'll pull herself out of it in the hempy or try to delicately transplant her and see how well she does in some HF.
I’d say do whatever you’re going to do, make them all the same. I made the mistake of putting my clones in soil and everything else is in coco, adjusting the ph for the clones is just stupid. I think I roll my eyes at myself every time. Don’t give up on GZ yet!! She’s gonna make it.

I don't mind pHing but I think my tap with 2 gr/gal of mega crop comes out to 6.6 so I probably won't have to pH. I think at 6gr/gal it comes out to 6.2-6.3ish. Maybe in flower I might have to raise it but I'd just watch and see.

It will give me a chance to look at her roots I suppose. I'll be able to see if there are any I have to remove or if I have to give her a quick H202 treatment.

I guess I'll go and sterilize some pots then. I'll take pics of her roots. Then
I'll take a few of her broken in pieces when I screw this up. Lol.

If I transplanted that little seedling with these sausage fingers,she'd definitely be a goner,:(
But you've got this-you just had a little run of bad luck-now that that's out of the way, things can only get better...

If I transplanted that little seedling with these sausage fingers,she'd definitely be a goner,:(
But you've got this-you just had a little run of bad luck-now that that's out of the way, things can only get better...
I did it!!! I felt like I was performing surgery.

Woo hoo, go team Red Cup!
Holes in the bottom of the cups? Watered the soil real good before transplant? Kissed the little leaves good night and tucked them in bed? If so you done good girl!
Yup, cleaned and sterilized. Even played Freddy for them.
View media item 1689107H.R. Pufnstuf warped me as a child.

New babies are up and all seed hulls are accounted for.

GZ is growing already. She's still pale but she should start greening up in a few days. It would be just great if they all don't die.

Back
Top Bottom