Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

And stop calling me Shirley...
One of the funniest movies ever....Naked Gun is a close second...Nothing to see here!
The little girl with the coffee get me every time.
My coffee joke is slightly different.
I take my men like I take my coffee... Full of whisky.

Been good, busy, but good. I started smoking the LOGC a few days ago and really like it. A lot! It's different than the rest somehow. What a nice smoke.
She's awesome. She keeps calling me back to her.
Are yours uber lemony like mine is?
I'm going to keep cloning her as long as possible but if something should go wrong I still have 4 seeds in the fridge for back-up.

She just got me through mowing the lawn with minimal discomfort! Hazzah!

She's awesome. She keeps calling me back to her.
Are yours uber lemony like mine is?
I'm going to keep cloning her as long as possible but if something should go wrong I still have 4 seeds in the fridge for back-up.

She just got me through mowing the lawn with minimal discomfort! Hazzah!
Yep one more lemony than the last. On exhale especially in my nose.

Things are looking good today. I know that I'm feeling much better as well.
Sometimes it seems like my mood is tied to the health of my plants.

Gorilla Zkittlez is praying this morning. It appears that she is still pulling something from her damaged leaves still so I'll leave them for a bit. I did pull one off because it crumbled when I touched it.

New babies are looking good. I'm really happy that the G13 Haze straightened up for me.

And my pet project is showing signs of growth, silly CBD Blue Shark.

My 420 booty should start showing up soon, I'm pretty excited. I feel like I'm being spoiled and that doesn't happen very often. That's ok, it makes things like this more special anyway.

Hey 420 fam!
Gorilla Zkittlez is growing again and I'm pleased with the way everything is going....
Except training. I had planned to quad her but lost a set of leaves due to damage. So she's going to get topped very soon and I'll do the best that I can training her. I would like less larf this time.

And the babies!

I forgot to take a pic of my zombie shark but she's greening up. I need to repot her soon.
If y'all have any other ideas about training the GZ ,your opinion is welcome. We all know I'm not the best plant trainer.

stuff is under way here for sure. nice rebound vg.

can't add anything on training. i really only do the most basic of lst, and i haven't even done that on the last couple runs.
i been trimming some of the smaller branches out of the interior to cut down on the larfy bud.

Whew, getting back to normal healthy growing. Sometimes I use a whip and chair to train.
Yay!!!! I stopped killing stuff!!! It's been a rough couple of weeks and I'm finally feeling like I can breathe easier.

stuff is under way here for sure. nice rebound vg.

can't add anything on training. i really only do the most basic of lst, and i haven't even done that on the last couple runs.
i been trimming some of the smaller branches out of the interior to cut down on the larfy bud.
I owe that rebound to my peeps!
I'm not going to worry too much about making her perfect looking. I'll probably just top her and do some lst.

I'm thinking off letting the CBD Blue Shark grow naturally, she's only supposed to get to 40" tall. The GZ and G13 I need to train or they will outgrow my tent. I figure that they will get wide, especially the GZ as she's so much older.

The Gorilla Zkittles looks fantastic! Nice save VG :passitleft:
Hey Prof.
She still has a bit of edema in her upper leaves but it's getting better daily,she really needs to have a day or two of dry soil to set her right.

Back
Top Bottom