Colombian Andes Greenhouse SIP CBD Auto Grow

Built like it is with the flat roof, he's probably going to have to have some strategically placed drain holes in the roof plastic to minimize the pooling during a rain.
Thanks, but I think they plan to stretch it tight.

Hell, could even put some rain barrels under the holes to catch the water. :idea:
That is a great idea! 💡
Only, I hope it will not be necessary, since they do plan to stretch it tight, and we only plan to be here a year.

I am going to have to check out your thread again! How wide is your span??
The side walls are 12 ft 3 in apart. Length is 16 ft. The roof frame extends beyond the side and end walls by about 22 in. The frame is all 2x3 lumber.

roof_overhang.jpg

It does look like coco coir, but I'm not 100% sure.
Well, I am glad we checked, because there was some crossed communication.
It is coco mixed with pine tree bark. The pine tree bark lowers the pH.
I am not sure why he likes that over straight coco, but the next time I go to the city I can ask him.
Keep in mind that the best way to buy coir is in compressed blocks. 5kg coconut coir brick. I buy these locally in bulk from a guy who imports them. My cost is about $6.00 USD per block. When you expand the brick with water, it increases in volume about 9x.
Yeah, but the key word here is "imports". Because if you jam stuff onto a shipping hold, space costs, so they compress it. Whereas I am on the side of the supply chain before they send it to the factory to put it on the ship. A lot of the more advanced products are not available, but the basics are almost dirt cheap.
I have an appointment next week to talk with the man who makes the new 1:1 concentrate. He wants to show me how to grow in ground high quality for cheap here. I might grow in ground when I get to the property, we will have to see.
I will see what else I can learn from him.
I am definitely learning a ton from you guys! Thanks!! :thanks:
The PVC you used before with the one that fell down, that might work. I don't remember what diameter that PVC tubing was.
The PVC from the greenhouse that fell over is 3/4".
(My idea was two build two or three smaller, lower hoop tunnels.)

I guarantee you that if the slope isn't sufficient, it's not going to work.
Well, clearly! But he is pretty much copycatting what they do here. And in all fairness, he is giving me long poles a lot more often than most farmers do.
Here they use bamboo because it is cheap, and strong. And then they stretch the plastic tight (and it seems heavy to me).
I like your design a LOT better! But like I said, I have no time, and I got blessed with a referral. He said he could build me a good temporary one for cheap (and take a big headache off my plate), and I went with it.
Next time I want something better, but that is at least months away.
If it's near flat, it won't work.
All I can tell you is that they do them like that here in commercial gardens, and maybe it does not look great, but it is cheap, and for here it seems to work.
If you were using rigid polycarbonate panels, it would work with only a slight slope, provided the panels were supported enough.
I would love to be using rigid polycarbonate panels! I am actually thinking about it for the property.
It is a cool climate, and we want to use the sun to heat the houses.
So actually, I am considering sun rooms connecting the main rooms of the houses. Hopefully that will gather enough sun that we have to open windows to ventilate during the day.
The sun rooms would call for polycarbonate roofs, and ideally both walls also in polycarbonate, to catch as much sunlight as possible (although maybe some of the walls have to be opaque for modesty purposes).
But if I have polycarbonate sun rooms connecting the rooms, then maybe I can even grow my girls in the connecting sun rooms? I would think polycarbonate would be more appropriate for that.
(Glass would even be nice, but didn't someone say glass cuts UV, and we want UV??)
Let me provide an example. I have a tarp structure – it's just metal tubing (conduit), that looks a bit like your bamboo structure; however, it has about a 15-20° slope, and no rafters. I have a fairly high-quality tarp stretched over it. The tarp has grommets all around the edges, and I use those elastic ball jobbies on each grommet to connect the tarp to the frame. This setup works 100% in a heavy rain. One more key aspect of this setup: the tarp DOES NOT stretch OVER the frame. The elastics connects the tarp to the frame. This eliminates any possibility of pooling.
Hahaha, I think our posts have missed. I think I spoke to this a few times, but after you made this post. I like your design a LOT better, and am sorry I did not think of it!
Now, how is this different than using a clear greenhouse plastic? The plastic is way thinner than the tarp, and has no grommets (it can't because it's too thin). So this has three main implications: you have to provide enough slope, enough support to keep the plastic from pooling water, and a way to connect the plastic to the frame.

In the design I showed you, the greenhouse walls are straight, and then PVC hoops are used across the top. There are sufficient hoops to hold up the plastic, and the plastic is stretched tight using "snap clamps" that clamp the plastic to the PVC tubing. I can provide you with more design details if you want to attempt it.

The side walls are 12 ft 3 in apart. Length is 16 ft. The roof frame extends beyond the side and end walls by about 22 in. The frame is all 2x3 lumber.

roof_overhang.jpg
Thanks!
That looks great!

Yeah, but the key word here is "imports". Because if you jam stuff onto a shipping hold, space costs, so they compress it. Whereas I am on the side of the supply chain before they send it to the factory to put it on the ship. A lot of the more advanced products are not available, but the basics are almost dirt cheap.
Are you sure about that? They are making coconut coir locally in your area, and not compressing it? Or, are you seeing someone selling coir who either got a shipment of non-compressed coir from somewhere, or got blocks and expanded them?

I can think of no reason to mix coco coir with pine bark, except to extend the coco coir which is the more expensive ingredient. Perhaps because they are buying bags of uncompressed coir for wholesale, which are a lot more expensive than the blocks because of weight and size for shipping.

The PVC from the greenhouse that fell over is 3/4".
That could work for my design, depending on your span.

Well, clearly! But he is pretty much copycatting what they do here. And in all fairness, he is giving me long poles a lot more often than most farmers do.
Here they use bamboo because it is cheap, and strong. And then they stretch the plastic tight (and it seems heavy to me).
I like your design a LOT better! But like I said, I have no time, and I got blessed with a referral. He said he could build me a good temporary one for cheap (and take a big headache off my plate), and I went with it.
Next time I want something better, but that is at least months away.

All I can tell you is that they do them like that here in commercial gardens, and maybe it does not look great, but it is cheap, and for here it seems to work.
The photos you've shared of other greenhouses in your area show a roof pitch much greater than the bamboo frame you've got going now, right?

I would love to be using rigid polycarbonate panels! I am actually thinking about it for the property.
It is a cool climate, and we want to use the sun to heat the houses.
So actually, I am considering sun rooms connecting the main rooms of the houses. Hopefully that will gather enough sun that we have to open windows to ventilate during the day.
The sun rooms would call for polycarbonate roofs, and ideally both walls also in polycarbonate, to catch as much sunlight as possible (although maybe some of the walls have to be opaque for modesty purposes).
But if I have polycarbonate sun rooms connecting the rooms, then maybe I can even grow my girls in the connecting sun rooms? I would think polycarbonate would be more appropriate for that.
(Glass would even be nice, but didn't someone say glass cuts UV, and we want UV??)
If it's connected to your home, then you'll need to think about lighting – if you are growing photos, you won't want house lights disturbing them during flowering.

Yes, glass blocks UV. I think polycarbonate does also, and greenhouse plastic. Ideally, letting the UV in would be best, as far as I know, but UV will degrade plastic.

Are you sure about that?
Good question. Not 100% sure, no, because nothing is labeled like that (to save costs).
But the coco-pine that I have came bagged without a label because they have a big huge pile of it there in the city, and they bag it, and it is cheaper to make it without a label. (Because you do everything through face to face and contacts here anyway.)
They are making coconut coir locally in your area, and not compressing it?
No, I am not 100% sure on that, but I can ask when I go to see them. I was told that they bagged it there, and that was why it did not have a label (to save costs).
I plan to ask him why he uses coco-pine, rather than just straight coco (although I assume that if it is not a pH issue, it is because it is cheaper and still works [which is a classic M.O. here].)
Or, are you seeing someone selling coir who either got a shipment of non-compressed coir from somewhere, or got blocks and expanded them?
It seems a good question. I will have to ask.
All I know is that yes, they grow coconuts here in Colombia, and in Panama. Down by the ocean.
Rinsing, buffering, etc., that I DON'T know.
*Probably rinsed. Probably *not buffered, but I can ask.
I am sure he will be happy to sell me what he uses, hahaha!
I can think of no reason to mix coco coir with pine bark, except to extend the coco coir which is the more expensive ingredient.
Right. Unless one of his nutes is base, and he needs more acid.
I will have to ask him.

I can almost guarantee you that I will NOT have access to everything y'all have access to in the good ol' U.S. of A., or Canada, etc. However, what they DO have, will be natural, and cheap.
So, I will have to see what they have, and how they use it.
I think they grow in ground a lot here. If they can show me how to do it cheap, and it is reliable, I will try it fo' sho'.
Perhaps because they are buying bags of uncompressed coir for wholesale, which are a lot more expensive than the blocks because of weight and size for shipping.
Well, they seem to like agriculture jobs, and coconuts grow down by the ocean in the tropics (Panama, Colombia, etc.), so I am sure there is a market for the coir (cheap).
(I just wish someone would hook me up with a cheap 50 kg sack of kelp!! Lol!)
That could work for my design, depending on your span.
Yeah, I am really going to let this one go. He wants to come on Monday to stretch it tight, and finish it up. It has WAYYYY more supports than the other local commercial greenhouses.
Like I say, I will probably build sun rooms into the houses, for warmth. And I may grow the girls in the sun rooms.
I will still need other greenhouses, and I think @cbdhemp808 's greenhouses look WAYYYY better than the local ones, and they can probably build that easy.
But since we are in a negative budget situation right now, we will have to compare costs. We are in a scramble to get our income up, so costs have to be bare-bones minimized at this time.
The photos you've shared of other greenhouses in your area show a roof pitch much greater than the bamboo frame you've got going now, right?
Umm, maybe. I think it might be a little flatter.
Here is one of the ones we walked by today again (for your perusing pleasure....)
(The ground isnt really level, but you can kind of get an idea.)
The supports are very far apart, and the plastic is stretched.
g2.jpg

And here is the one El @Cide Hamete Benengeli posted:

1670724328745.png

And it is dark (so, sorry for the flash), but here is mine again.
Yeah, it looks like it is a little flatter (which is not good).
However, the long poles are spaced a LOT closer together! (Maybe 2-3 times closer together?)

flat.jpg

Plus, this is some pretty thick, tough plastic.
They stretch it pretty tight.
It seems like some pretty tough stuff (if not exactly clear.... Lol!)

tarp.jpg

Yes, it would have been better to build this temporary structure with more slope!!
However, I am pretty sure it will last a year (or three, or four...)
(Worst comes to worst we can do Azi's rainwater catchment barrels.)
The Father will provide a way.

If it's connected to your home, then you'll need to think about lighting – if you are growing photos, you won't want house lights disturbing them during flowering.

Ahhhhh..............
Good point!!
Ok, so I will have to grow the girls on the far end of the house, and lighting will have to be controlled.
(Now why didn't I think of that??? Maybe because I am out of greenbud?? Haha!)
:thanks:
Yes, glass blocks UV.
:( :(
I think polycarbonate does also, and greenhouse plastic. Ideally, letting the UV in would be best, as far as I know, but UV will degrade plastic.
Hmmm......
I asked Dr. Google (related to Dr. Strangelove, apparently...):

How Much UV Is Filtered by Glass?

Glass that is transparent to visible light absorbs nearly all UVB. This is the wavelength range that can cause a sunburn, so it's true you can't get a sunburn through glass.
However, UVA is much closer to the visible spectrum than UVB. About 75% of UVA passes through ordinary glass.
UVA leads to skin damage and genetic mutations that can lead to cancer.
Glass does not protect you from skin damage from the sun. It affects indoor plants too.
Have you ever taken an indoor plant outside and burned its leaves? This happens because the plant was unaccustomed to the higher levels of UVA found outside, compared with inside a sunny window.

:(
Ok, now Polycarbonate:

Does polycarbonate block UV radiation?

Polycarbonate as a material blocks almost the entire relevant UV spectrum, meaning both UVA and UVB. The material absorbs UV radiation and does not allow it to be transmitted through. Even a very thin sheet of polycarbonate would absorb UV rays, and would provide far better protection to the skin and eyes than any sun protection cream.

Hmmmm.....
Now plastic....

Conclusion

Greenhouse plastic comes in many forms, including thick plastic panels and thin plastic sheeting.
The way most modern greenhouse plastic is made makes it resistant to UV light for the protection of the plants in the greenhouse and to help the plastic itself last longer while being exposed to sunlight.
Most greenhouse plastics do block out UV rays.

Seems like you were right.
So, if all three are bad, then maybe glass for the house, and a stretched plastic @cbdhemp808 greenhouse for the girls (with appropriate light blocking)?
We will have to see what the budget allows.
I think another bamboo structure with more slope pitch and the same number of long runners could work (and be cheap).
I have not seen clearer plastic...

I grew a regular Temple Kush over the summer outdoors in the City of Chicago and the lights didn’t affect it flowering once daylight hours changed to 12/12. Happy Growing. CL🍀

Thanks, CL!
What they say here is that they put some low-watt LEDs for Night Interruption (Gas Lantern Routine), and it keeps them in veg.
Then when they stop the Night Interruption (bringing the girls to a sudden 12/12), they flower.

So, the plan is that I would start them in the nursery (on the first floor, which is providing warmth for the house) and then when they get waist-high, bring them up to the rooftop greenhouse, and harden them off, for flowering.

About how long does it take to harden off?

Thanks, CL!
What they say here is that they put some low-watt LEDs for Night Interruption (Gas Lantern Routine), and it keeps them in veg.
Then when they stop the Night Interruption (bringing the girls to a sudden 12/12), they flower.

So, the plan is that I would start them in the nursery (on the first floor, which is providing warmth for the house) and then when they get waist-high, bring them up to the rooftop greenhouse, and harden them off, for flowering.

About how long does it take to harden off?
Really depends a lot on suns intensity. Summer sun is most intense here, I would take them out at sunrise to about 10am but not in direct sun and then again in late afternoon still no direct sun and see how they do. Happy Growing. CL🍀

Really depends a lot on suns intensity. Summer sun is most intense here, I would take them out at sunrise to about 10am but not in direct sun and then again in late afternoon still no direct sun and see how they do. Happy Growing. CL🍀
Ahh, ok!! Thanks, @CaptainLucky !
There is usually a lot of afternoon cloud cover here.
It will be a small chore to haul a number of full SIP up two flights of stairs and out a 1 meter tall doorway onto the roof, but it will be a good workout!
Only, I would NOT like to do it daily!! So if there is any way to take them up one time and be done, I would like that.

It would be a simple matter to throw a blue tarp over the top for a week, to keep any direct sun off them.
Only, there isn't too much variation (at least for nine months out of the year), because we are so close to the equator.
If it is sunny, I can put up two tarps, haha! :high-five:

Ahh, ok!! Thanks, @CaptainLucky !
There is usually a lot of afternoon cloud cover here.
It will be a small chore to haul a number of full SIP up two flights of stairs and out a 1 meter tall doorway onto the roof, but it will be a good workout!
Only, I would NOT like to do it daily!! So if there is any way to take them up one time and be done, I would like that.

It would be a simple matter to throw a blue tarp over the top for a week, to keep any direct sun off them.
Only, there isn't too much variation (at least for nine months out of the year), because we are so close to the equator.
If it is sunny, I can put up two tarps, haha! :high-five:
Yeah that sun is tropical and intense I would ease them into it. The time it least intense is what I was recommending. Happy Growing CL🍀

I know that might not make sense in Gringo, but it makes excellent sense in Latino

Bueeeeno... Toda esta gente (sean gringos, guineanos o inuits) tan solo intenta ayudar, y algun@s (a mi humilde juicio) con acertados consejos y observaciones, con la información de que disponen... Incluye también a tu primo latino gachupín, je...
Hey @Cide Hamete Benengeli !
I'm back now.

Good question. We are in a high mountain valley. This is an annual for the valley floor. We will be a few hundred meters higher (cooler).
Annual high of 67F is 19.4C.
50F is 10C.
I think it's too cool for cannabis outdoors without some kind of a greenhouse.
It's definitely too cool for coca.
However, we chose a cool wet place because when cannabis and coca grow outdoors you get guerrillas and narcotrafficking (and all that goes along with that). (Silly people! If they just would not outlaw plants the Father never outlawed, we would not have this problem!)
Average High and Low Temperature in Sibundoy 2x.png

Not sure, really. But we will be maybe 1C cooler then the above chart.

Ok, but I think the climate here is not as seasonal. It is tropical temperate rainforest, which I think is perhaps very different than Spain?

Hahaha, thanks for your concern! But the verticals are 5" bamboo bolted to brick sidewalls with 3/8" stainless steel lag bolts. hahaha!
Yes, we will have to see how strong the winds get in these mountains, but there are many bamboo greenhouses here in this valley, and the supports are MUCH father apart!
Here is one we walked past today, growing tomatoes.
g1.jpg

Side view:

g2.jpg

And here were some others, in the distance. They looked like they had even more space between the long poles. So I think we will probably be ok.

greens4.jpg

Gracias por las aclaraciones climatológicas: debes estar muy alto, a más de 2000 metros si no me equivoco...
Joder con el "clima de selva tropical templada"... Tienes un clima anual que en muchas zonas del Sur y de la zona mediterránea de "Gachupinolandia" llaman directamente "invierno"... De echo, viendo datos en internet, aún estando en el inicio del invierno acá, ciudades como Sevilla, Valencia, o Melilla, casi tienen mejor clima ahora que tu en todo el año, si no interpreto mal las gráficas...
Pero no es mi caso concreto ni el de mi comarca (por si quieres tomar mi clima durante floración como referencia para tu cultivo) pues vivo en un valle de sierra a casi 900 metros de altura y a 400 kilómetros de la costa. De echo, y si no vuelvo a interpretar mal las graficas, durante mi época de floración (de Septiembre a Diciembre del Hemisferio Norte) acabo teniendo bastante peor clima que tú, pues yo puedo llegar a tener mínimas a final de Noviembre de 0°C / 32°F, o incluso por debajo los años más frios (los inviernos más calidos puedes cosechar frutas tropicales, mientras que en los inviernos más fríos puede hasta nevar en Diciembre...:puede haber mucha diferencia de un año a otro, tanto que unos inviernos parece que estás en el Sur de California, y otros en el Sur del interior de Canadá...) Las gráficas de temperaturas reflejan las medias desde el año 2000, creo:
Anual:

Thanks for the climatological clarifications: you must be very high, more than 2000 meters if I'm not mistaken... Damn with the "temperate tropical jungle climate"... You have an annual climate that in many areas of the South and the Mediterranean area of Spain directly call "winter"... In fact, looking at data on the internet, even when at the beginning of winter here, cities like Seville, Valencia, or Melilla, almost have better weather now than you have throughout the year, if I don't misinterpret the graphs...
But it is not my specific case or that of my region (in case you want to take my climate during flowering as a reference for your crop) because I live in a mountain valley almost 900 meters above sea level and 400 kilometers from the coast. In fact, and if I don't misinterpret the graphs again, during my flowering season (from September to December in the Northern Hemisphere) I end up having much worse weather than you, because I can get to have lows at the end of November of 0°C / 32°F, or even below in the coldest years (warmer winters you can harvest tropical fruits, while in colder winters it can even snow in December...:There can be a lot of difference from year to year, both that some winters it seems that you are in Southern California, and others in the southern interior of Canada...) The temperature graphs reflect the averages since the year 2000, I think:
Annual:

1670758009526.png

Época de floración:
Flowering time:

1670758089333.png

El invierno del pasado 2020 fué de los más frios recordados, y nevó de lo lindo a partir del 6 de Enero...:

The winter of last 2020 was one of the coldest in memory, and it snowed beautifully from January 6...:

1670760001228.png

1670760028575.png

1670760050888.png

1670760077367.png

1670760103209.png

(...)

(...)
Algunas ramas y cogollos de sativa pura de larga floración (King Congo: Congo Point Noire*South African Ciskei) olvidados de recolectar, el mismo día (7-Enero) de las fotos anteriores:

Some branches and buds of long-flowering pure sativa (King Congo: Congo Point Noire*South African Ciskei) forgotten to collect, the same day (January 7) as the previous photos:

1670760375920.png

1670760409941.png

1670760438048.png

1670760466521.png

...Y sin embargo estuve cosechando estupendas sativas subtropicales, tropicales y ecuatoriales, hasta apenas 3 días antes, sin invernadero... (Te lo digo por si tienes miedo a empezar a cultivar sin tener terminado tu invernadero, paisa)

...And yet I was harvesting stupendous subtropical, tropical and equatorial sativas, up to barely 3 days before, without a greenhouse... (I'm telling you this in case you're afraid to start growing without having finished your greenhouse, paisa)

Otro invierno helador:
Cogollitos aislados de ramas bajas, olvidados de cosechar, de una Psilocybo's Malawi-Bangui, amaneciendo helados tras una noche de helada por debajo de 0°C / 32°F, la primera semana de Enero del 2017:

Another freezing winter: Isolated florets from lower branches, forgotten to harvest, of a Psilocybo's Malawi-Bangui, waking up icy after a night of frost below 0°C / 32°F, the first week of January 2017:

1670760879520.png

1670760913574.png

1670760943034.png

1670761001141.png

1670761065234.png

1670761093474.png

Suerte, salud, paz y prosperidad pa'to Colombia.

BRRRRRR!!!!!!!
❄️🌨️☃️
Abrigate bien!! (Keep warm!!)

BRRRRRR!!!!!!!
❄️🌨️☃️
Abrigate bien!! (Keep warm!!)
Je, je, je... Ya te digo, parce: Como cantaba El Camarón de La Isla : "Tirititititití-tiriritititití-tiriritando de frío...bajaban cuatro gitanas, por la orillita de un río... Tirititititití-tiriritititití-tiriritando de frío":

Heh, heh, heh... I'm telling you, my Colombian friend : As El Camarón de La Isla sang: "Tiritititití-tiriritititití-shivering with cold...four gypsy women were going down a riverbank... Tiritititití-tiriritititití-shivering with cold ":

I used a steel frame from a portable garage and used tuck tape and 6ml poly for walls.
Slope let's rain run off just fine.
Weathered storms all summer without a problem.

Screenshot_20221210-085741_Gallery.jpg

PSX_20221210_085933.jpg

Screenshot_20221210-085952_Gallery.jpg

VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 :cool:
Hey, @Bill284 ! Thanks for sharing the pics!
I think @cbdhemp808 's point is my roof could use some more slope.
(We'll get it on the next one.)

Nice garden!
Those must be your coco-layer girls!
Did you ever hear of coco-pine mix? (And is it just to save cost??)

Can't you just raise the height of the ones bolted to the wall and re-bolt them? It shouldn't change the size of the top so the sheeting would remain the same.

Well, here is a view of the unfinished non-symmetrical I-would-have-built-it-differently-but-I-am-SO-glad-to-have-honest-help structure from the front.

1a.jpg

We are required by regulation to put drain water down the drain pipe, so he has a large rain catcher on the downslope, and it is NOT yet stretched, or even attached, so there are large pools forming above from last night's rain. The bamboo pole is bolted to the brick next to the steel-reinforced concrete column.

1b.jpg

Panning right, here is one of the (by request) removable window frames:

1d.jpg

Continuing to the right, here is the leg that should be another 30-40cm higher, bolted to the brick wall next to the reinforced concrete column.

1e.jpg

And here is it's corresponding "should be 30-40cm higher" cousin, tied to the steel rebar in the center of the rooftop, along with part of the doorway. Note the extra-high-quality clear-tape-wrapping job!

1f.jpg

So as a minimum, we would have to have four new vertical supports delivered.
However, he wanted to put it on the far side of the rebar supports, because he is trying to give me a dry quadrant inside of the greenhouse.
(It is hard to splain, but the rooftop sort of forms four small lakes. He is trying to get it to drain so I can have a dry quadrant inside. I told him repeatedly it was not necessary, but he did not hear it.)
He was supposed to finish this week because he has more work lined up for next week, but he is coming to finish some things before he moves on.
He wanted to come on Sabbath (Saturday), but I said no, I can't.
So he will come on Monday, to finish. And if I ask him to extend, I think it will cause him wrinkles, and he will think I am "complicated", which is like calling someone crazy.

I personally believe it will work for a year until we get to the property. And if not, we will do Azi's rainwater catchment.
And then next time I hope to give them a complete design, and can hold them to that.
But in the meantime I appreciate the help he is giving me.

I just don't know how else to say it, but this exact greenhouse isn't really my main concern.
I count this as 100% my fault for not having researched it before, but now we are 85-90% complete, and for a one-year temporary, it just simply isn't worth it.
*If my constructor has more time, what I really need is a lighting rack for in the nursery. I need to be able to raise and lower the lights soon.

1.jpg

22222.jpg

And I will 'specially need it when I start to grow photos!!

And even if the greenhouse hypothetically DOESN'T work, I can still bloom them out indoors--but I will need to be able to raise the lights over the girls very soon, so at least to me, it seems a much higher priority right now.
So *if he has time this week, I really need him to give me a light rack!

In other news, here is the Afghan Mass XXL Auto (from a sponsor) who made the snapping sound last week.
She is shaping up nicely!
I think I like this new technique!

snappy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom