Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!

Hey Dutch……..I've taken a cutting off the Royal Gorilla to potentially be used for trying to make some S1 seeds. Whether I do or not will depend upon the quality of buds produced by the mother plant. From what I've heard though I am proceeding with the expectation I'll be trying to make seeds.

Hey Dutch……..I've taken a cutting off the Royal Gorilla to potentially be used for trying to make some S1 seeds. Whether I do or not will depend upon the quality of buds produced by the mother plant. From what I've heard though I am proceeding with the expectation I'll be trying to make seeds.

Excellent! I look forward to watching the process unfold again. The details and pictures you gave the first round were exceptional and some upscale work I must say!

Well done beez

Well, the auto flower seed breeding project for 2018-2019 is completed. I trimmed the last of the autos this afternoon. This Gorilla Glue auto plant was super strong smelling almost to the point of giving me a headache with the chemical smell. I was pulling seeds as I trimmed so it took what seemed like forever to finish.

But I did get it all trimmed up and plucked probably 85% of the seeds. I'll find the rest when breaking up the buds to smoke them.

I ended up with a total of 257 Canuk Quarter Pounder auto X Fastbuds Gorilla Glue auto feminized seeds.

The grand total of feminized auto flower seeds produced this winter is 786 I'll let them dry and then germinate some to see how they perform.

Well good. If you found 5 I'm betting there are more.
They were in the one bud I kept from the first harvest. There were more. Sue found a few and sent them back with me. I also tried using the little bit of pollen that was left on the second Columbian gold. I actually marked the bud that I pollenated on the second one. I just harvested it a couple days ago and it's drying in the fridge. Maybe it'll have a few seeds hiding too.

I read where MagicJim mentioned in his journal about the blue dream being hard to reverse and also being prone to Hermie if I'm remembering the post correctly. That's probably why I couldn't get the colloidal silver to work. I think I'll try again after these business trips slow down. GelatOG and NLxDDA are there candidates I'm looking at. I'd like to get this seed making going. It's exciting finding them.

We have a warm spell coming in for a couple days next week, lol. But has been bright and sunny, last couple of days. Cheers to you.

hey beez here are two GDP regs I was gifted.

I started them both in the same pot 12/12 from seed figuring 50/50 shot of a male.
Today at 23 days:eek: from seed the male showed up on the smaller of the two plants.
I was guessing it was female since it seemed a bit shorter.

So how many seeds are you looking to make? Has the second plant shows it's sex yet? Hope it's a pretty girl. I hear a lot of good things about the GDP strain. But not a lot about success with the GDP when used in crosses. I imagine it's like other crosses. Some are home runs, some are singles, and some are foul balls.

no plans for seeds, I have about 60 left from the bud I was gifted.
they were fill in plants while I was waiting for some others to vege some more.

I'm gonna start concentrating on Colombian Gold and White Widow for a while.

Back
Top Bottom