Colombian Gold In Hydro By Gwhunran

Oooooo that sounds like a good plan Growmie!! Woot! I always used my sugar leaves and baby nugs to make edibles. I use the lower smaller nuggets for ice hash and the rest is smoke-a-toke city!! (Well vape for me.) I'd just to get a whiff of that area!! Turn on your smellovision already!!! 😂 Rock and Roll!! 😎✌️
I plan on making rosin again with the smaller, under the 2nd screen, Colombian Gold.:) My rosin making with the Acapulco Gold and Fuel D.OG was cut short due to medical issues.:oops: I couldn't apply the pressure required on the jack handle and stay within the Doc's instructions on how much to exert my abdominal muscles,:oops: and now the herb is a little old for best rosin making.:hmmmm: I am beginning to believe it should be pressed before it's fully cured to get maximum rosin.:hmmmm: I think it may be better to me, for taste, after cured, but less yield.:hmmmm: I gave away a lot my cured cannabis to family over the holiday visit. :) I've still got plenty with the addition of the currently curing Golden Tiger and the soon to be harvested Colombian Gold. :) I've also got many gallon bags of smallish buds and trim in the stand up freezer waiting on me to make bubble hash,:rolleyes: as well as, lots of spent rosin pucks to make green dragon/tincture with from last years rosin making. :rolleyes:

Colombian Gold
Day 74 since flip.

The grow area is running normally. :) I mention this on each daily post, just to say that all the equipment is running normally, with no malfunctions.:)

Just about ready to put them on water. :) They are drinking and I'm just trying to figure out if they are swelling or finished swelling.:hmmmm::rolleyes:

I remounted the top fan on the other side grow area today.:) Before I still had more room between the light and max height, but the fan prevented the last few inches to be used.:confused: Now it hits the stops before touching the fan.:)

CG Day 74 flower (12).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 74 flower. A little farther back view of the CG grow area. The front firing box fan in it's normal position. I have to move it to work with the grow.

CG Day 74 flower (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 74 flower.

CG Day 74 flower (2).JPG

CG Day 74 flower (3).JPG

CG Day 74 flower (4).JPG

CG Day 74 flower (5).JPG

CG Day 74 flower (7).JPG

CG Day 74 flower (8).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day 74 since flip.

Individual stalks and close ups. :)

CG Day 74 flower (9).JPG

CG Day 74 flower (6).JPG

CG Day 74 flower (6)2.JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 74 flower. Closeup of previous photo.

CG Day 74 flower (10).JPG

CG Day 74 flower (10)2.JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 74 flower. Closeup of previous photo

CG Day 74 flower (11).JPG

CG Day 74 flower (11)2.JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 74 flower. Closeup of previous photo.

Colombian Gold
Day 75 since flip.

The grow area is running normally. :)

The outside ambient temps have been and will be very cold for a few more days.:eek: With the lights turned to lower power, the temperatures inside the grow area are staying cool, even during lights on. :bong:

I'm just letting the old Ripen reservoir keep going. Topping it up and PHing it to 6.0-6.5. I've also added bumps of KoolBloom(0-10-10) ten milliliters at a time, every three or four days.:)

The flowers are swelling now for sure.:cheesygrinsmiley::love: I'll keep and eye on them, and go to straight water soon.:)

CG Day 75 flower (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 75 flower.

CG Day 75 flower (2).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (3).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (6).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day 75 since flip.

Individual stalks and closeups.:)

CG Day 75 flower (4).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (5).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (7).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (8).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (9).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (9)2.JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 75 flower. Closeup of previous photo.

CG Day 75 flower (10).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (11).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (12).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day 75 since flip.

CG Day 75 flower (4).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (5).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (7).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (8).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (9).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (9)2.JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 75 flower. Closeup of previous photo.

CG Day 75 flower (10).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (11).JPG

CG Day 75 flower (12).JPG

It looks like some of those sugar n fans have a deficiency. Are you adding cal-mag? Overall it’s a fantastic grow. CL🍀. :thumb: :cheer:

Colombian Gold
Day 76 since flip.

The grow room is running normally. :)

Very cold ambient temperatures for this time of the year. :eek: May not top up water in the reservoir today,:hmmmm:if the water hose doesn't thaw out.:oops::) Temps running a little below 60F/15.5 during lights on, at near noon.:oops: At this stage a little cool temp. won't hurt them.😎:bong:

The flowers are continuing to swell and ripen.:cheesygrinsmiley: I wasn't expecting this strain to frost up this much.:hmmmm: Loving it.:love:

CG Day 76 flower (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 76 flower.

CG Day 76 flower (2).JPG

CG Day 76 flower (3).JPG

CG Day 76 flower (5).JPG

CG Day 76 flower (7).JPG

CG Day 76 flower (8).JPG

CG Day 76 flower (6).JPG

CG Day 76 flower (4).JPG

CG Day 76 flower (9).JPG

CG Day 76 flower (10).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day 77 since flip.

The temperatures continue to be cool, but a little warmer than yesterday.:hmmmm:

Not much change from yesterday. :):bong:

CG Day 77 flower (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 77 flower.

CG Day 77 flower (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 77 flower. with flash

CG Day 77 flower (3).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 77 flower. Center view.

CG Day 77 flower (4).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 77 flower. Overhead.

CG Day 77 flower (5).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day 77 since flip.

Individual stalks.:)

CG Day 77 flower (6).JPG

CG Day 77 flower (7).JPG

CG Day 77 flower (8).JPG

CG Day 77 flower (9).JPG

CG Day 77 flower (10).JPG

CG Day 77 flower (11).JPG

CG Day 77 flower (12).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day 78 since flip.

We're headed into a warmer spell and it's time to put the plants on straight water.:hmmmm::) This afternoon during the warmest part of the day, although a little cold tap water probably wouldn't hurt the ripening.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley:

The flowers continue to ripen and things seem to be slowing down.:hmmmm::) It they don't pick up again when the room gets warmer, then it won't be long. :hmmmm::):bong:

CG Day 78 flower (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 78 flower.

CG Day 78 flower (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 78 flower. With a flash.

CG Day 78 flower (3).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 78 flower. Looking up at them, with a flash.

CG Day 78 flower (4).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 78 flower. Looking from the front of the 2nd screen.

CG Day 78 flower (5).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 78 flower. Overhead.

CG Day 78 flower (8).JPG

CG Day 78 flower (9).JPG

Colombian Gold
Day 78 since flip.

We're headed into a warmer spell and it's time to put the plants on straight water.:hmmmm::) This afternoon during the warmest part of the day, although a little cold tap water probably wouldn't hurt the ripening.:oops::cheesygrinsmiley:

The flowers continue to ripen and things seem to be slowing down.:hmmmm::) It they don't pick up again when the room gets warmer, then it won't be long. :hmmmm::):bong:

CG Day 78 flower (1).JPG

CG Day 78 flower (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 78 flower. With a flash.

CG Day 78 flower (3).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 78 flower. Looking up at them, with a flash.

CG Day 78 flower (4).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 78 flower. Looking from the front of the 2nd screen.

CG Day 78 flower (5).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 78 flower. Overhead.

CG Day 78 flower (8).JPG

CG Day 78 flower (9).JPG

What do you think? Kwazulu or Durban? I’m gonna see if I grow something bigger than my Tiger. CL🍀

Colombian Gold
Day 78 since flip.

CG Day 78 flower (7).JPG

CG Day 78 flower (6).JPG

CG Day 78 flower (10).JPG

CG Day 78 flower (11).JPG

CG Day 78 flower (11)2.JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 78 flower. Closeup of previous photo. :)

Colombian Gold
Day 78 since flip.

CG Day 78 flower (7).JPG

CG Day 78 flower (6).JPG

CG Day 78 flower (10).JPG

CG Day 78 flower (11).JPG

CG Day 78 flower (11)2.JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 78 flower. Closeup of previous photo. :)
Hmm maybe 🤔 a little Colombian? CL🍀

Really taking their time! I'm thinking of dropping my lights to 11 hours because I really don't want to wait the 12 weeks it looks like the CG is going to take.

Really beautiful crop. 🇨🇴

What do you think? Kwazulu or Durban? I’m gonna see if I grow something bigger than my Tiger. CL🍀
I can't say that I know a lot about Kwazulu.:hmmmm: I've grown Durban by Sensi, and it's one of my "learning experience grows". :hmmmm::rolleyes:
It was during the HPS days and I was doing my daily checks , but only going, during the water pump "off" times, so I would turn the pump on, just to see it working.:rolleyes: Well, it turns out the timer part wasn't working and the only water the plants were getting was when I tested the pump. :rolleyes: They were small so they weren't dying, just wilted looking.:rolleyes: It took me a few weeks to catch on:rolleyes: and the plants hermied:oops: and blessed me with hundreds of seeds. :oops: So, bottom line is I can't say for sure about the Durban.:hmmmm: They were pretty plants in the flood and drain..:):bong:

D56 12hr (3).JPG

Durban by Sensi. Many moons ago, under HPS lighting. :)

Hmm maybe 🤔 a little Colombian? CL🍀
Capn. They are beautiful and the frost is a wonder to behold. :love::cheesygrinsmiley:

I wonder if most of the best Colombian came from up higher on the mountain?:hmmmm: We think of it being jungle lowland, but it could be colder and higher elevation. :hmmmm::bong:

Really taking their time! I'm thinking of dropping my lights to 11 hours because I really don't want to wait the 12 weeks it looks like the CG is going to take.

Really beautiful crop. 🇨🇴
I really expected them to be longer than the time stated by the breeder,:hmmmm: but I start counting from flip, and just know that it was about 7 days before they started showing sex.:) I've been on a 10/14 light schedule for a little while now. :) I started at 11/13 at flip. I've also been cutting my light power back since my day 65 or so.:hmmmm::)
I'm hoping for some of that 70's Colombian taste. :love: It's funny that I can remember the smell and taste but not the high.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

I really expected them to be longer than the time stated by the breeder,:hmmmm: but I start counting from flip, and just know that it was about 7 days before they started showing sex.:) I've been on a 10/14 light schedule for a little while now. :) I started at 13/11 at flip. I've also been cutting my light power back since my day 65 or so.:hmmmm::)
I'm hoping for some of that 70's Colombian taste. :love: It's funny that I can remember the smell and taste but not the high.:hmmmm::cheesygrinsmiley::bong:
My first taste was 1979 in the kitchen of a local entrepreneur across from a big plant on the edge of town. Six of us attacked an ounce and it was so bright in the fluorescent light it looked almost white. We lived on the opposite edge of town and I had to walk about three miles home under a huge full moon.

I'm definitely dropping the lights back!

Colombian Gold
Day 79 since flip.

The outside temperatures are more seasonal now,:) so the room is getting into the mid 70sF/21C.:) The humidity has been real low:oops: and the dehumidifier is barely running,:) even in late flower/ripen.:love:

1st full day of straight water.:) I had to adjust the PH this morning, as I found it above 8.0. :oops: I made a couple of adjustments and it's now running 6.0-6.5. :):bong:

The flowers are ripening, and white pistils are becoming more scarce. :) Lovely smell in the room.:love::cheesygrinsmiley:

CG Day 79 flower (1).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 79 flower.

CG Day 79 flower (2).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 79 flower. Left side.

CG Day 79 flower (3).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 79 flower. Center front

CG Day 79 flower (4).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 79 flower. Right side.

CG Day 79 flower (5).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 79 flower. Overhead view.

CG Day 79 flower (6).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 79 flower. The six pack. Been looking at these six together the whole grow.:love:

CG Day 79 flower (7).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 79 flower.

CG Day 79 flower (8).JPG

Colombian Gold, Day 79 flower. Danged if I didn't take another picture of the six pack.:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom