Colorful Sunset Sherbet Clones DWC

Yeah man, the fun has just begun :slide: They are already starting their flowers and developing little buds. Gonna use the misses' camera tonight to get some much better pictures.

Thanks @Rexer :passitleft:We really appreciate it man.

Full disclosure, i only ran about 4 days without a PH meter and broke down for a new one. But it doesn't do TDS. What i love most about hydro growing is the ability to read the plants almost as "real time" as it gets. If they don't like the PH, you'll know real quick, same for the PPM. I guess you cant really be lazy about it, but if your like me and can never seem to leave anything alone it's perfect. Very rarely does something not need to be adjusted in some way :goof:
Ahh I'm a numbers kinda guy, its reassuring somehow being able to know TDS. I've got huge respect for those who don't use one (minus Megacrop- that is the only one id forgo a tds).

Ahh I'm a numbers kinda guy, its reassuring somehow being able to know TDS. I've got huge respect for those who don't use one (minus Megacrop- that is the only one id forgo a tds).
Haha I know how that is. I'm a numbers/ concrete proof kind of guy myself. Thankfully we've got pages of notes from the last round with the same strain to reference from. So i guess we're "cheating" a little bit hehe :goof:

As Promised the other night, some better pictures.

DSC_0808.JPG

DSC_0809.JPG
DSC_0811.JPG
DSC_0812.JPG
DSC_0815.JPG
DSC_0816.JPG
DSC_0813.JPG

As Promised the other night, some better pictures.

DSC_0808.JPG

DSC_0809.JPG
DSC_0811.JPG
DSC_0812.JPG
DSC_0815.JPG
DSC_0816.JPG
DSC_0813.JPG
Wow, look at those girls stretch for that light. Sweet! I can't believe they can get that close and not get fried. The one tall bud is REAL close. Damn. That's awesome. Great pictures.

Wow, look at those girls stretch for that light. Sweet! I can't believe they can get that close and not get fried. The one tall bud is REAL close. Damn. That's awesome. Great pictures.
Thanks man Haha me neither honestly. The glass is room temp to the touch which is good because that one will likely be right up against it by the end :nervous-guy: Not sure what the umol readings are right there but I'm sure they're HIGH

Thanks man Haha me neither honestly. The glass is room temp to the touch which is good because that one will likely be right up against it by the end :nervous-guy: Not sure what the umol readings are right there but I'm sure they're HIGH
Yeah it's unreal. So what will you do with that bud or any others who stretch into the light? Tie them down from below I assume? Do you have room to raise the light if you wanted to?

Yeah it's unreal. So what will you do with that bud or any others who stretch into the light? Tie them down from below I assume? Do you have room to raise the light if you wanted to?
It all depends on how hard it gets pressed into the light. I may move it off the the side and let it grow up past it. Or press her cheeks right up against the glass. Depends on how she does over the next few weeks right up in front. We could get maybe another inch out of the light if i removed the ratchet hangers. But at this point i think they're determined to hit it no matter what we do lol.

Well boys and girls, the heat is here. It hit 92* outside today so it was naturally pretty warm in the tent even in the dark. Hovering around 77* o_O
Had to pick up some duct insulation for the AC exhaust since it is cooking the room with the help from outside. Not the canopy temps are sitting at 78* lights on.

The big top has also grown past the damn light. Probably by about 1/2”. Theres no room to lay it down since it is surrounded by others less fortunate than her. They have stretched too much st this point lol.
B53B572C-4101-4A6A-8375-54E3065EAABF.jpeg

0DDDF2C3-08BB-4CD1-AC40-C80B580DCB3C.jpeg

503630D1-6EF5-40A0-8B09-464345BA2F4D.jpeg

I guess we shoulda stuck with the LED just for the headroom. Oops :lot-o-toke:

Most of the tops are 22” above the screen. The tallest is 27” o_O :ganjamon:
Would this be a situation where super cropping would be a potential solution? The heighth of the colas I mean.

Would this be a situation where super cropping would be a potential solution? The heighth of the colas I mean.
Yes, if i didn't have so many other tops around it the would have been bent already. But there really isnt any room for that. The ratchet hangers are coming out tonight on the light and filter.

This reminds me of one of my cabinet grows.

Best solution I found was, once they start really getting tight together under the light, reach from underneath, and gently tug them downward. What would happen is the other plants pressed together kept it in place, temporarily. It's a daily ritual. By next day you'll need to repeat, but it kept the light bleaching down for me.

Hope that what happened with me can be of help.

This reminds me of one of my cabinet grows.

Best solution I found was, once they start really getting tight together under the light, reach from underneath, and gently tug them downward. What would happen is the other plants pressed together kept it in place, temporarily. It's a daily ritual. By next day you'll need to repeat, but it kept the light bleaching down for me.

Hope that what happened with me can be of help.
That is pretty much what I had to do my first grow when I had the exact same situation, only my lights would fry the plants as close as Michael's are with blurple LEDs. I pulled them down from underneath almost every day and if I had to I would tie them to the scrog screen to keep them down. As you note, you gotta be careful and do it real gently but it worked for me too. I hope to avoid that issue altogether this time, lol.

Well guys, i avoided having to mess with the branches for at least one more day. Got the light moved up almost as high as it can go with some big zip ties.
On another note, they’re starting to get frosty. Especially the ones right under the light.
1A13E0BC-ECEE-488B-B62C-78E5CAF9AD7B.jpeg
5362BD17-C8E5-4CE8-818C-C419ADAF2DE0.jpeg
6866D675-657C-411A-A087-4C08504288F6.jpeg
2A20F095-D7D6-4F5A-BB32-CFF94AD285DD.jpeg

Well guys, i avoided having to mess with the branches for at least one more day. Got the light moved up almost as high as it can go with some big zip ties.
On another note, they’re starting to get frosty. Especially the ones right under the light.
1A13E0BC-ECEE-488B-B62C-78E5CAF9AD7B.jpeg
5362BD17-C8E5-4CE8-818C-C419ADAF2DE0.jpeg
6866D675-657C-411A-A087-4C08504288F6.jpeg
2A20F095-D7D6-4F5A-BB32-CFF94AD285DD.jpeg
Ah, you got another inch easy. :p Lol. Nice work. Let the frosting begin!!

That big top has passed the light again. Almost like she’s running away from the light at this point. Found the ceiling on this korona light meter app as well. It’s 3000ppfd o_O . That’s probably why she’s running away. She’ll just have to deal with it. There’s no more room left lol.

Water change tonight and some more pics. That big top will probably be against the ceiling by then :rolleyes: Haha

Happy Monday everyone :passitleft:

I just looked back at your pictures from March 12, pre-flip I believe. Then compared that to today. 17 days later. These guys have gone apeshit!!!! The growth in 17 days is astonishing. I get that part of that is stretch, but still....you're on the ceiling. Lol! It'll be interesting to see how that bud that's on the ceiling finishes up considering it's above the light.

I just looked back at your pictures from March 12, pre-flip I believe. Then compared that to today. 17 days later. These guys have gone apeshit!!!! The growth in 17 days is astonishing. I get that part of that is stretch, but still....you're on the ceiling. Lol! It'll be interesting to see how that bud that's on the ceiling finishes up considering it's above the light.
I'm honestly hoping the lower leaves on that branch will help feed the top from below lol.

Back
Top Bottom