Come Grow With Me: A Beginners Guide

Got the pics of the Flower Children. We'll start with the Big Girl .... "Miss Peyote Wi Fi." She's rockin' it so far. This girl is a Thirsty one. Could drink me under the table. She's going through close to 2 gal. every 2 days & I'm sure that will increase some as she makes bud. I'm feeding her 5 gr. per gal. MC, 2 ml. per gal. Terpinator & 2 ml. per gal. of Cal Mag.
I'll up the dose soon.
9-564.JPG
9-565.JPG
9-566.JPG
9-567.JPG

Tried to get some pics of the Pistils but kind of hard to see in this light.

9-568.JPG
9-569.JPG
9-570.JPG

A couple Group Shots ....

9-571.JPG
9-572.JPG

Here's the Bruce Banger. Had to do a defol on her as it was All Leaves. Still bushy as hell after removing 50 leaves. Going to lower these girls tonight to try to get more stretch, if possible. Node spacing is extremely close.
All 3 of these girls go through about 3/4 gal. every 3 days. Same feed as the Wi Fi.

Here's the BB.

9-573.JPG
9-574.JPG
9-575.JPG

Here's the WW ....

9-576.JPG
9-577.JPG
9-578.JPG

And here's the Gorilla Girl.

9-579.JPG
9-581.JPG

9-580.JPG

Here's the Bruce Banger. Had to do a defol on her as it was All Leaves. Still bushy as hell after removing 50 leaves. Going to lower these girls tonight to try to get more stretch, if possible. Node spacing is extremely close.
All 3 of these girls go through about 3/4 gal. every 3 days. Same feed as the Wi Fi.

Here's the BB.

9-573.JPG
9-574.JPG
9-575.JPG

Here's the WW ....

9-576.JPG
9-577.JPG
9-578.JPG

And here's the Gorilla Girl.

9-579.JPG
9-581.JPG

9-580.JPG
Looking good in there.

I'm almost to the part I enjoy most. Dandelion tops are starting to show ever so slightly. Love watching the Buds build.
I agree that’s one of my favorite times as well, my first place is by far the flash in the dark shot right before harvest. When they look morning dew covered. :circle-of-love:

Hey guys, might be a day or two before I post new pics. I'm kind of tied up because I decided to sell my PEZ DISPENSER collection. So I have well over a 1000 PEZ to post for sale.
Anyway, I decided to post today because of something I noticed. This has to do with the 6 Cherry on Top plants. I let these 6 girls all grow 3 complete nodes & they were just starting their 4th node. At this point I cut off the 1st & 2nd nodes & only left the 3rd node. Within 2 days they almost doubled in size. It seems to have made the upper growth, grow out faster. Definitely, going to try this a few more times on other strains to see if I get the same result.
Now I'm waiting for the tops to grow tall enough to become clones before I do the topping. Those clones will go into flower to determine the sex of these 6 girls (I hope) before I flower the actual females of the bunch.
Be back soon with updates & pics.
I up-potted my 3 Peyote Wi Fi to 3 gallon pots yesterday also.
As soon as the soil dries on the Glue Cookies I'll be up-potting them to 1 gal. pots.

High All. Well I finally got all my pics for my ebay Pez Auctions taken & 25 listings posted. Got to post the other 20 auctions today. Decided to sell my collection because I haven't added to it in about a year; & I want to use the cash to finance a DIY LED Light Build. Now to find someone with the knowledge to help me purchase the correct things for it the 1st time. I have a bad habit of buying the wrong thing the 1st time. Then, someone always speaks up. But hard to get the info from people ahead of time. I started a thread on it a couple weeks ago & got -0- replies. Hope I can find info on a video or something because I'll be looking to order parts in the next 2 weeks. I'm looking to build something similar to the Mars Hydro FC 6500 as far as the type of light I want. I'm not sure if I'll buy Mars Hydro anymore. I had planned to buy 2 more lights from them; but they jacked all their prices up. I paid $259 for my TSW 2000's & now they are $279. There goes that 3% discount they offer. They once were a good deal. They'd have to give a 10% discount now for me to buy from them again. I may go Budget LED ... not sure yet. Planning to see if they sell the parts for the build I want to do. If I do I'll have to repurpose my Mars lights or sell them off as I don't like to mix light like putting Budget & Mars in the same tent. I'm a neat freak so it all has to be the same & uniform in my grow area .... lol ....OCD ... yes !

Anyway, I'll take pics today of the grow & have them posted by Tues. morning. A lot has changed in a few days.
All 6 Cherry on Top & the 3 Peyote Wi Fi Clones are all in 3 gallon pots now. The 3 Glue Cookies are all in 1 gal. pots too.
The Peyote Wi Fi mom is putting out her dandelion tops now. She is a beast !
The other 3 girls in Flower have all doubled in size & are starting to pistil up now.
Both my HPS lights are now on 75% power to 750 watts each for a total of 1500 watts. That's 42.85 watts per sq. ft. so it's plenty good.

High All. Well I finally got all my pics for my ebay Pez Auctions taken & 25 listings posted. Got to post the other 20 auctions today. Decided to sell my collection because I haven't added to it in about a year; & I want to use the cash to finance a DIY LED Light Build. Now to find someone with the knowledge to help me purchase the correct things for it the 1st time. I have a bad habit of buying the wrong thing the 1st time. Then, someone always speaks up. But hard to get the info from people ahead of time. I started a thread on it a couple weeks ago & got -0- replies. Hope I can find info on a video or something because I'll be looking to order parts in the next 2 weeks. I'm looking to build something similar to the Mars Hydro FC 6500 as far as the type of light I want. I'm not sure if I'll buy Mars Hydro anymore. I had planned to buy 2 more lights from them; but they jacked all their prices up. I paid $259 for my TSW 2000's & now they are $279. There goes that 3% discount they offer. They once were a good deal. They'd have to give a 10% discount now for me to buy from them again. I may go Budget LED ... not sure yet. Planning to see if they sell the parts for the build I want to do. If I do I'll have to repurpose my Mars lights or sell them off as I don't like to mix light like putting Budget & Mars in the same tent. I'm a neat freak so it all has to be the same & uniform in my grow area .... lol ....OCD ... yes !
Sorry Buds....I know nothing....that's y I'm still using LED......and this is my first grow, so I have nothing to compare it with anyway. Just right up my alley.....cheap and not confusing....lol...BEST OF LUCK WITH PEZ!!!!!

Guess this journal is getting boring. Understandable since I'm getting really bored writing it too. I'm definitely taking a break from journals after this one. I really see no sense in doing them anymore unless I just do them for myself to keep records. GJOTM is a popularity contest now too since the staff no longer judges it. Content of the journals don't really matter since most people wont read them all anyway. They'll just vote for who's popular. I know I wont read them all so I wont vote on them. It wouldn't be fair for me to cast a vote without reading them all. I doubt others will do the same.
I’m learning, keep up the good work

Back
Top Bottom