Come On Folks Let's See Some Eye Candy! Here's Some For Ya

Oh cool this thread is still going on.

Well here is some new ones and some older ones of mine.

DSCN9564.JPG
DSCN9567.JPG
DSCN9432.JPG
DSCN90391.JPG

SLH Reveg - 272 days old - 74 days 12/12 - 64 since pistils - brix 15/16

DSCN37861.JPG

DSC_5566_blueberry_silver_male.jpg

DSC_5569_blueberry_silver_hermi.jpg

DSC_5603_bbhermie.jpg

DSC_5601_dd.jpg

DSC_5602_dd.jpg

:peace:

Some shots of the huge fan leaves bursting from my mother plants I threw out in the greenhouse to flower. Enjoy! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

GrandPowKush:
DSC056132.JPG

DSC05618.JPG

G.D.P. x AK-47:
DSC056254.JPG

Silver Fox:
DSC056292.JPG

@Buckshot....Nice crumb or coffee cake topping in that bottom photo. Nummy!:yummy:

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Very nice, thank you for posting... me thinks you got more than 15 days to go
Well, maybe I do. But these ladies were done wrong from the very beginning. Relative humidity below 20%, temperatures below 21C, a PH value at ~8-9, 15W LED for the first 22 days and nothing else.
Since then, they got the right rH, the right PH, a 90W UFO and the right temps. As I said elsewhere, these babies would've been better off on the moon for the first 22 days. Render me much surprised if they heal more than 50g dry weight. But I bought some auto Critical for the next round. Hope things get better :)

Man I am glad you posted those pics. I thought it was just me having problems w l.e.d lights but now I see im not the only one. With all the hype out there I was getting scared.
1-4713-IMAG0751.jpg
Well, I can't hype against LED, only against 15W LED. I have seen tons of good LED grows, but all the other odds were against my ladies if you read my previous post in this thread. So it would be quite hasty to conclude anything on LED from my grow, although it's easy to buy crap LED, for what I know.

or one has to wonder how big those buds would have been under HID lights.. ; )

Success is still success.

Nice BHO 'powder' in the above pictures. that depends on some strains, not all strains will chunk up as well.
mine -
DSCF17693.JPG

I do a hot water process to ensure I off gas the butane. This process can also take a few days. The hard rocks are easier to handle than the regular goo of BHO. You can also drop these rocks on a 'green screen' or ash screen to smoke instead of the gear needed for BHO.

DN
WAx on wax off
image8295.jpg

Super Lemon Haze Reveg.

Freshly chopped and washed:

SLH Reveg - 191 days in reveg - 80 days 12/12 - 70 since pistils - brix 16/16
DSCN39601.JPG

DSCN39622.JPG

Back
Top Bottom