Tent is looking right on track so far. :thumb:
The C. Skunk is still doing her stretch and now has a solid amount of pretty even flower tops filling the entire 5gal pot of soil.
The SCa looks like it's going to have some very nice top buds come harvest, and DDa is frosting up nicely. :welldone:
Tuesday here in the PNW of U.S. Its still raining hard with heavy winds making a mess of wanting to get outdoors. It’s definitely not helping my high humidity indoors either.
Even though it hasn't rained much down here, the humidity has been pretty high (60%). My harvested buds are taking a long time to dry, but I think it's maybe a good thing as long as it stays under 62% and no sign of mold.

Another weekend but the groundhog never noticed.

It’s been an absolute horrendous week for me but the tent is cruising along just fine in thanks to the Geoflora and MarsHydro.

I had a tooth crack vertically on me at the beginning of the week and I kinda just blew it off not realizing the tooth had actually cracked. By Wednesday the pain was starting to reach a fairly high level so the call was made to the dentist. They got me in on Thursday afternoon and did the extraction as there’s no saving a vertical crack and the tooth had actually separated. I finally got some pain medication on Friday morning but as of today I will say it is still sore just not throbbing any longer and my mouth is still stuffed with guaze.

Today the 51st day for the Chocolate Skunk auto and the 44th day for the 2 Dark Devil autos.

The C Skunk is working on filling out and chunking up. She should have a lot of quality tops on her as she ages. I did a big defoliation on her last week but you co never tell. I’ve also started releasing some of the tension on the Carcass Skewers and also removed a few. I will need to get down inside and do some more cleaning and defoliation soon. She’s been an easy grow so far.

The DDa’ Started flower so early. It was day 23 when she showed pistils all about. So now on day 44 they both show lots of clear to cloudy trichs nothing in the amber stage as yet. Now the Mutant has a few trichomes that the stems are blood red but clear little tops. Those are cool to look at. But what is kind of exciting it looks as though I may get a few good joints off her. The big DDa got a defoliation last week also and I’m also releasing her from the LST restraints hoping she will get to bulking up before it’s time to come down. Both DDa are showing such a nice colors right now. I’ll throw a couple closeups of the often omitted DDa Mutant today.

The live in spider moved out a Little over a week ago and I kid you not! The dang gnats went into party mode. It’s absolutely amazing how the little guy kept the population down. Back to yellow sticky cards and pondering on ordering more mosquito bits.

Now I need to get prepping for an upcoming feast and hope my mouth will be ready.

Thank you all kindly for stopping in and stay safe out there wherever you may be. :love:

AF9C08EB-488F-4D4C-900C-705C6161F990.jpeg

761E3B27-CE4E-4889-9169-273ABF696450.jpeg

D9666058-B8D7-44AE-92F4-B5F78A736D87.jpeg

36690B41-D769-478F-8CF6-478E9463C117.jpeg

7A35E0F2-D408-428C-A2CF-F3CB8BC3108D.jpeg

7DE5A0CC-402C-4547-B106-87EAC074DFBC.jpeg

C655A4C4-9A35-4761-B10D-ACC08F2313A8.jpeg

Plants are looking great, Nev!
Even the mutant- she may not have much else, but she's got moxie!

As I was a bit disoriented last week with a bad tooth I didn’t get to any reply’s and for that I apologize.

Marilyn approves!
My first childhood crush!:love: I also have a small collection of a Napa wine Marilyn Merlots dating back to 1999 and also a couple Norma Jean wines that are a Young Merlot. Just fun stuff.

I hope the girls enjoy the sunshine that the SP3000 brings.
They do! And the SP3000 makes it so much easier.

The SCa looks like it's going to have some very nice top buds come harvest, and DDa is frosting up nicely.
BZ I couldn’t be much happier as this so far knock on wood has been a carefree cruise. So far.

:green_heart: Jelly belly!
Yum Yum!!!:)

Even the mutant- she may not have much else, but she's got moxie!
Mom always said stand tall and show them your Moxie! :love:

Ya give me smiles brother. :passitleft:

Here’s a Marilyn Merlot 1999 with the Dark Devil and the Chocolate Skunk auto

A5D6E43D-AFF4-4008-B26D-D52E4C03FCEE.jpeg

Not only didn't you get to any replies because of your tooth you didn't get any replies about your tooth! Damn that sounds awful and to still be stuffed with gauze two days later must feel awful. I really hope you're feeling better enough by Thursday that you can at least enjoy the feast chewing on the other side of your mouth. :goodluck:

The CS is stacking really well and I'm guessing the downturned leaves are genetic, because it sure looks happy otherwise! And the DDA buds look like they're getting the chonk on.

Nice color on the mutant and on Marilyn's thigh. :thumb:

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving, Nev and Family!

Have a Wonderful Thanksgiving, Nev and Family!
Happy Thanksgiving to the Nev clan!
Happy Thanksgiving, Nev!
Happy Thanksgiving Nev, family, friends
Thank you all so very much. It warms one’s heart.
I had an absolute wonderful time with both my girls and the grandkids. My house literally got torn to Shitts by everyone enjoying the day and I couldn’t have been happier. I should be finished cleaning later today.

Thank you all so very much. It warms one’s heart.
I had an absolute wonderful time with both my girls and the grandkids. My house literally got torn to Shitts by everyone enjoying the day and I couldn’t have been happier. I should be finished cleaning later today.
That is the BEST kind of day, especially a holiday!! Happy cleaning today Nev!

Saturday and day 58 for the Chocolate Skunk and 51 for the DDa’.

Everyone got fed Wednesday the Geoflora bloom and a full on watering. It’s been12 days since the last feeding just a little sooner then GFs general feeding schedule. What a slow and tedious process I make of it. I actually till the soil in the fabric pots before every feeding and watering. Runoff is kept at an absolute minimum when watering.

The Chocolate Skunk is filling out the pot nice. It look as though she will be a good producer. The buds are really taking shape.

Unfortunately within the last 2 days she has started to yellow hard on the lower fans. So today she was ready for water and I mixed it up with some CalMag+ (2-0-0) She’s actually been a easy to grow other then she’s always droopy and twice now had yellowing of the fans. Not stressing or complaining just riding along.

The DDa. Not an overly big plant. She went into flower on day 19 so had a pretty short vegetation stage.
But with that she has a ring of 8 solid and still bulking up colas with another 12 or so smaller ones in the center. Her pistils have very few white and are mostly red and retracting up into the Calyexs.
At this time the trichomes are still mostly cloudy with a bit of clear and no color of amber yet But I expect we are getting close to the final stage here with her.

Both the Mutant and the good one have a very sweet berry smell the CSkunk has yet to permeate the strong skunk oders they are known for. So Oder control in the tent and grow room has been at a minimum so far.

I hope today finds you all healthy and happy. :passitleft:

EF1FAD32-3D2D-46CF-AEE5-231BC31F3515.jpeg

886CD084-BC8E-46FB-97E9-2E5C73414352.jpeg

072EED6A-837A-45AD-AFF1-BF00C3A28E47.jpeg

2D339275-B818-4564-8817-CE7F271F7520.jpeg

Looking good, Nev!

Really love the way the Skunk is going. :Rasta:

Back
Top Bottom