Crashdog's 1st Grow Journal - How To Torture Small Leafy Things - DWC

You saying you haven't got any cukes from those plants??

shit, sorry missed your post. I never got an email.

ZERO,NADA, Zilch.
I think the cheap ass paint brush I used (30 for a dollar) were to cheap. All plastic. I don't think it was picking up any pollen from the males.

The tomatoes were just as bad. Only crew a little bigger then a cherry tomato. My Bad. I never really suckered them. They were kinda growing wild. Had to keep cutting the tops off because they were hitting the lights.

Now for some good new.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.
I can't believe I received my seeds already!!!
From SM.
Ordered on 5-23
shipped on 5-25 and they were in my mailbox today or yesterday. I usually only check my mail once every 10-14 days unless I'm expecting something. NICE.
into the ref they go for a while till I figure out a grow schedule. Maybe finally build that RDWC

What are you using for a scope to see trics?

This thing is awesome. I have a few spare notebooks lying around. It might work with androids also.
I did find out that it did not work with usb extension cable but the one it comes with kinda long. I use the side tent flaps to get the back gals

Plugable USB 2.0 Digital Microscope with Flexible Arm Observation Stand for Windows, Mac, Linux (2MP, 250x Magnification)

1666461916177.png

I was wondering what happened to you Crash, how's the ladies? We will be making a seedsman order very soon too glad to hear they got it to you quickly. Would love to see the R DWC build. You're close to chopping Goldie aren't you? After a few weeks cure it's starting to smell like fuel a little

Well,
that burnout thing I talked about earlier is kicking in. I'm still very into growing just not as much as I was when I first started. The daily update of my excel spreadsheet with all my ppm's, temps ect... is no more. I think I only check pH daily, PPM. not so much. The shit is a weed, it will survive.

Also, softball and volleyball schedules are in high gear.

oh ya,, i started some'n some of my product so i'm not so anal about checking on shit anymore. HAAAA

I am looking forward to growing lots more lovely ladies.

Saturday Alice , not Goldie gets the axe. I'll probably start flushing Goldie next week. We'll see what mr. microscope says.

Mr microscope is the man in charge! I know what you mean about the burnout issue. I've been a little neglectful of ours... weeds will be weeds though lol, just gotta make sure all the buckets are tippy topped off for the few days I'll be MIA. Sounds like you are settling in though now you can relax lol

Well, It's finally here.

1st harvest day.

IT SUCKS!! TRIMMING JUST SUCKS SO BAD ...!!

Now that I got that out.

Alice (AK-47) got the axe today . well. bout half of her..... I only got that far because

TRIMMING SUCKS!!!!!!!!

So I have questions

So what do you do with these little fuckers.
sorry, picture sucks

IMG_158127.JPG

I think the answer is don't grow them. I think I need to be more selective in the buds I want to grow and pinch off the rest. But it was the 1st grow so i let him go.

And now cause its my first grow I must TRIM THEM LITTLE FUCKERS!!! TRIMMING SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

so I've been just ripping off any little bud and throwing them in the cooking pile. (no hash yet. want to try cooking first). there are lots of little buds running down must stems.

So here is what I'm ripping off and throwing in the pile

IMG_158331.JPG

Here is the save pile from less than
IMG_158230.JPG
half the plant done.

so here are some pics of my trimmed buds. How do you know how much to trim off? Am i cutting off to much?

IMG_158628.JPG
IMG_158730.JPG
IMG_158825.JPG

oh ya, what do you guys do with the stems you cant hang on a coat hanger.
also how to do dry the hash weed. just let it sit in a cardboard box?

thanks

If you are going to make hash, toss all that shit in the freezer lol otherwise dry like you would the rest. You can use the clothes pins on a line if u have em. If u have the thin garden ties we just popped it through the stem and hung it like that. Worst case you can toss it on a drying rack if u can't hang. Cardboard works too lol. The trim job looks fine it's all preference anyway. But the best way is to tackle it from underneath as you pop the buds off the stems after drying you can flip the cola over and use the snips right where the leaf comes off the main stem as you work your way up the cola. Well done bro that's quite the haul!

Congrats, Crash!!! Your trimming job looks great to me! What a yield you're getting too. Awesome job!!

I laughed at your earlier post comment when you mentioned backing off the spreadsheet, etc. I have to laugh because this grow the same thing happened to me. My C4 grow, I have a spreadsheet with an update on measurements for every single day of the grow. My current grow, I ditched the daily updates and have an update maybe every 10 days or so. Like you say, it's a weed. Gotta love 'em!!

Harvest Update

Here is the rest of the Harvest .

She be drying. Moved em to the closet. I thought it was to hot over the t-5's

IMG_159026.JPG
IMG_159928.JPG

Trim Clippings:
Personaly, I could smoke this and be very happy. I have no tolerance. I could probably get high off of a fan leaf.

IMG_159227.JPG

I got home to late to check on the tent gals.

I started using KoolBloom dry on Goldie Sat . I'll try to remember to take some bud shots tomorrow am.

So Alice was Harvested on Day 71+72 after Flip

Today is Day 74 from flip for Goldie
Day 45 for Wendy and Wilma

Wendy is still kicking Wilma's butt and Goldie's buds are looking fine.

IMG_160432.JPG
IMG_160731.JPG

IMG_160928.JPG

shit, I keep forgetting to buy a lighter for reference

Here's some pics of Goldie trichomes. I think I'll start the flush this weekend. I think she likes the KoolBloom dry.

S20170606_0024.jpg
S20170606_0025.jpg
S20170606_0009.jpg
S20170606_0002.jpg
S20170606_00251.jpg
S20170606_00241.jpg
S20170606_0021.jpg
S20170606_0019.jpg

Laterzzz

got some totals for you.

she only gave me 44.6g not to impressive. Very light and fluffy buds.

I probably trimmed off a little more than I should with them being so fluffy. Had a few nice buds.

IMG_161731.JPG

My thoughts so far.

Fuking awesome winter project. Even growing my cukes and maters which was like zero yield was super fun. Made the winter fly buy.

Yield -- horrible ( for pot smokers) but for me. that shite would last me for a leaste a couple of years. I prefer wine at this stage in my life..

Now,,,,,, if i was to bake that shit. yum yum. that shit will go fast....

now...... the other side of the coin. i've been smokn some of t.. fuck it im not crorrtyin my typo anymore deal with it. i.m drinking
so like i was saying the coin thingy .. letthis shit cure for a bit and give it a chance maybe ill loke ththis hshit fmore.

the Golden is looking much better. thigk buds (easier to tirm...... i fuciking hate trimming) that shit could be fun.

so ive been reading the cure is liek 50 perscent of whogood your pot is. true?

I dumped out a mason jar of weed today and took the mepty to work. let people smell it. now i have more peope who want to TRADE with me. cant sell this shit. that illeaglel.
ofuck it im going to smoke som and open another obttle

later gatrors

Today is Day 79 from flip for Goldie
Day 50 for Wendy and Wilma

Goldie started her flush yesterday
She has nicer buds then Alice did.

I was looking at both the WW yesterday when I had them out of the tent. They were both to think under the canopy and had a few smaller buds under there. So I cut them out.

I'm also being more aggressive on my feeding levels for my clones. I was under feeding my first 4 girls.
I'm going to add some more nutes to see what they can take then back off a bit. I also need to defoliate more to get more light / air flow down below.

Here are some pics from yesterday's reservoir change

IMG_162329.JPG
IMG_162427.JPG
IMG_162629.JPG
IMG_162526.JPG

Back
Top Bottom