Crashdog's 1st Grow Journal - How To Torture Small Leafy Things - DWC

Weekend, so another update.

Wendy and Wilma Day 70 from flip
RB (Golden Leaf clone) and The AK-47 Clone Day 15 from flip

Rez change day. Added Dry Kool Bloom to both WW for their last feeding week. Next week start flush.

Wendy is a very sticky girl
Even some of her lower buds are getting big.

IMG_177335.JPG

She is very top heavy which is a nice quality in a lady. I took her out of the tent and she almost fell over carrying her out to the living room. Bad idea. Had to prop her up against a wall.
Added a 4th Yo-Yo for more support. Yo-Yo's are awesome.

IMG_178131.JPG

As you can see from the above picture the clones are doing great.

Grow 1.5

Here is the AK-47 clone after today's haircut.
*edit* oops, I guess I never took an after picture. All that lower shit is gone. ****

IMG_177422.JPG
IMG_177525.JPG

Here is the Liberty Haze before and after shots of today's haircut.

IMG_175627.JPG
IMG_175833.JPG

She is too tall to for the Scrog

The Weed Inspector gave her 5 Wags
Which is a nice change because I think he is whizzing on my outdoor plants.

IMG_176231.JPG

And here are some shots of RB breaking out of her confinement.

IMG_177626.JPG
IMG_177731.JPG
IMG_177833.JPG
IMG_177930.JPG

Good thing she did lol that spot healed up nicely. Looks solid! Your weed inspector is adorable lol. That clone looks insane dude that's going to yield very nicely I'm sure. That PS Cob fits in very nicely in there, super setup you have going. I'm very impressed you have an awesome setup and it all looks so very clean. I'd give you five wags too but coming from me.......
Not the kind of wags we want .

Sorry for the lack of updates. I've been on vacation this week and doing a lot of fishing and losing track of time ect...

So. quick update

Wendy and Wilma Day 77 from flip
RB (Golden Leaf clone) and The AK-47 Clone Day 22 from flip

Not a lot of photos. Can't take Wendy out of the tent. Need the Yo-Yo's to hold her up.
I put both her and Wilma into flush yesterday. Will start the Harvest next Friday. Will probably take me all week to trim them cause we all know how much I like to trim. I want to make it last so I can enjoy the moment.
......Ya right......:blalol:

The 2 clones are still stretching.

IMG_183025.JPG

Here are some of the clones. They both are covered with bud sites and are loving that PS COB
AK-47 Clone

IMG_1836AK1.JPG
IMG_1837AK2.JPG

And are pal RB (Golden Leaf clone)

IMG_1838RB1.JPG
IMG_1839RB2.JPG

I can't wait to harvest the 2 WW's so I can move the Liberty Haze into the tent. She's a beast and will fill out the tent.

IMG_181742.JPG

Thanks guys.

I cant wait to try the PS COB from seed to harvest. Got to wait for lady liberty there the I'll be popping 2 Blue Dreams and 2 Sour Diesel's but........ I friend of mine was just here. He liked the AK and wanted to try the Golden. He also wanted to know if any of the plants I was growing would help him sleep at night. Says he wakes up in the middle of the night and can't get back to sleep. I don't think any of the plants I have growing or the 2 I plan on starting next have this effect.

Anyone got any suggestions. I don't want to let any of mine go full amber to get that effect , at least not yet. Maybe the Golden Leaf clone. Have to think about it.

Bubba kush, GDP, Afghan kush, PCK any of those will be good for sleep. Bubba has worked well for me in the past, thats why im going to do some peyote purple very shortly.

That's a dam good question.
I haven't see em since Wednesday.
I hope to find out tomorrow after fishing....ahh, I mean after fishing then a nap tomorrow. Then I'll check on em.

I was gonna look at them yesterday but I got some new Hue's color LED's yesterday and was playing with them and forgot. DOH!!

I did notice some light bleaching on one of the clones. Its getting to close to the light.
I need to move the plants around a bit after I harvest Saturday. Crap. Harvesting 2 plants. there goes my weekend.

Jeez, I've only taken 1 picture of my weed this week, and that was Monday. Lame of me.

Here is Liberty Haze from monday... oh wtf. she is still awake. Ill go take one now. brb

Ok. then. that took me over an hour. somehow I ended up smoking a bowl and playing with my Hue's lights. fucking freaky.
My walls are bleeding :thedoubletake:

Here is Liberty Haze tonight.

Dammit. I just raised those lights Wednesday. That cant be good for the leaves.

IMG_186025.JPG
IMG_185941.JPG

Guess not

IMG_186139.JPG

oh crap. she's kinda big and out of control.

IMG_186228.JPG

Freddy Krueger couldn't have said it better. " TIE YUR MOTHER DOWN"

IMG_186335.JPG

Wait? that's not right. That dude licks you thru the phone line. It's Mercury that said that.

Bleeding walls, bleeding floors, it's all red. Here's Wilma.
Wendy's in bad shape. she ran out of water .someone forgot to look in the tent. I have a bad dog .that was his job. Instead , he pee'd on it. Maybe he couldn't unzip the zipper. I don't know I don't speak dog
All harvest her tomorrow. I'm too tired to even hang the shit to night. I never got my nap today so I'm fucking cranky LOL

420-magazine-mobile1622038719.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1890083544.jpg

Back
Top Bottom