Crashdog's 1st Grow Journal - How To Torture Small Leafy Things - DWC

What'd you chop that bitch under defcon 2 lol

Haa Ha
Just playing with those colored LED's. I want more but they are kinda expensive.

Rize and Shine. Got to get another cup of coffee down me and start on Wendy.

She's bigger than Wilma and will take more time.

I got to harvest , mow the lawn and take a nap before 2:30. I have softball until dusk.

fuck it. I might just go fishing again.

Haa Ha
Just playing with those colored LED's. I want more but they are kinda expensive.

Rize and Shine. Got to get another cup of coffee down me and start on Wendy.

She's bigger than Wilma and will take more time.

I got to harvest , mow the lawn and take a nap before 2:30. I have softball until dusk.

fuck it. I might just go fishing again.
I'll sleep while you work . night crashdog

Quick update . Will post some pics ect. later today.

Wilma totals - 81.5 grams. The Ak-47 looked bigger but Wilma had more dense buds. She hung on 3 clothes hangers same as the AK.
Wendy is still drying on 5 hangers same as the GL so I'm expecting more. Will jar tonight.

Sorry, stayed at the company picnic to long. Didn't have time to finish Jarring Wendy.

Here is a pic of Wilma in her new home.

IMG_193637.JPG

I finished jar'n Wendy today after fishing.

IMG_196932.JPG

I think her weight is to high for the amount so I'm gonna have to burp her a few times a day and see if it drops before a give a final total.

Here are some pics of the Ak-47 clones. The PS Cob is making a huge difference compared to her mom. She is going to have some massively long buds.

IMG_195533.JPG
IMG_195634.JPG

RB is also doing excellent. Bud sites are filling in nicely up and down each stock.

IMG_196329.JPG
IMG_196135.JPG
IMG_196036.JPG
IMG_195935.JPG

I started back building last week which I believe was that start of week 5 so I'm sure that is fattening up the buds.

Here is Liberty Haze hanging out with the clones. I hope she stops stretching soon or I'll have to raise the fan.

IMG_196534.JPG
IMG_196626.JPG

I did have to raise the light a few more inches. The AK started having bleached leaves.

Some final totals from my 1st grow

Alice (Ak-47) - 44.6g
The Good - Nice high, no couch lock. Taste ok to me. Smells great.
The Bad - Gives me the wicked munchies. I feel like I have to constantly take a piss which is very annoying. I mean it's enough to get me out of bed 10 minutes after I really take a piss.

Goldie (Golden Leaf (420)) - 105.5
The Good - Good high, AK is a little better. No couch lock. Taste fine. Smells the best of all 4. Kind of fruity.
The bad - Some munchies, not as bad as the Ak-47

Wilma (White Widow (420)) - 81.5
Not sure if I smoked this yet. I tried some popcorn bud from the trim from both WW so it might of been Wendy.

Wendy (White Widow (Nirvana)) The red headed stepchild of the bunch. She gave me much trouble but she made up for it.
**** 168.6g ****

The Good - Holy fuck its awesome . The first time was right before volleyball game from trim pile so not sure which WW it was but holy bazooka's I was diving in the sand just during warm ups and being a mad man on the court all night. Very relaxed but energized. Buzz lasted a good 3 hours.
I did smoke her again before last night's game and had the same effect.
Taste - not cured yet, big hits a little harsh on throat . Smells good. No munchies
The Bad - none except the buds look horrible but that is my fault. I should of harvested her a few days earlier and not flushed her so long. Oh ya and she had no water for about 2 days so was kinda limp when I took her.

Very happy with first grow
Learned a lot, especially from all you guys on 420. thanks for the support.

so... should i end it or do you want to see how the Liberty Haze and RB turn out?

Lets see how the other 2 girls turn out. .

Well alrighty then.

Hay I was just reading your journal and did this by mistake
Yes lights continue but the plants go dry to the point of wilting. That came from Grand Daddy Farms.

Wendy was really wilted. alot worse then "to the point of Wilting" I let it go to far
I think it made it much hard to trim. Leaves where all curling in.

I can't even image how much trimming you have to do. But you have much nicer buds then mine so hopefully that makes it easier.

I definitely have to try mainlining and forget all about all these little popcorn buds.

Back
Top Bottom